- Hands on software developer with experience in full stack. I am very comfortable in backend with core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, REST web service, Servlet, JSON/XML and database performance tuning. Experience JVM tuning with different parameters.
- Participated all phases of software design life cycle use Ajile.
- Experienced TDD, pair programming and implement use test framework with cumber/junit, build end to end test.
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSF, JSP, EJB, Struts.
IDE/Case Tools: Eclipse, UML, ER-Win.
Database Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Operation Systems: Linux, Windows 7, OS/X
Source Code Control: SVN, CVS, Git.
Build tool: Maven, Ant.
Other: Jenkins , RabbitMQ JMS .
I am the solely developer implemented this web application end to end. The web application consists two components - A browser user interface for metadata input and backend Java application do pull and push. Synchronized based on delta and scheduler. Technologies includes Java, Hibernate, Oracle, JBOSS, Quartz, JavaMail, Jersey REST, JSF/Richfaces, HTML, CSS, EMC Documentum's API and Oracle.
- Front end - Implemented user interface with JSF 1.2, Hibernate, Richfaces 3.x and JBoss 5, HTML, CSS. Provided rich menus store metadata into database.
- Backend - Servlet, JavaMail, RESTful web services, Hibernate, JBOSS, Quartz and Oracle.
- TDD approach and cumber test framework.
- Backend Implemented communication server monitor Linux embedding device use Java, OpenDNP3 protocol , Hibernate, Spring Restful Web Service, Rabbit MQ, Apache/Tomcat SSL. The backend agent communicate thousands of embedding device use Java executor service and threading.
- Middlewaare - Created RESTful web services managed thousands of embedding devices, store data into NoSQL database Cassandra
- Front end - Implemented UI component use Spring MVC, JQuery, Java Script, Highchart and HTML.
Sr. member of Hara core teams designed and implemented Hara's environmental and energy management software. Enable organizations to grow and profit while optimizing energy resource utilization and minimizing environmental impact. The hosting software is build up with Java, MySQL, JBOSS, Seam, JPA, JSF, Oracle, Ant.
- Backend - Implemented backend software server use Java, Lucent, JBOSS, Seam stateful session bean/conversation mode , JPA, Scrum and bug fixed.
Designed and implemented Linux provisioning tool for Linux Servers. OpenCountry Linux system management tool is a web based tool to monitor repetitive tasks such as network system monitor, RPM package installation and upgrade etc. Implemented database abstraction layer map objects to relational database, including data object, schema mapping, caching. Technologies included Eclipse, JBOSS, Java, JDBC, PostgreSQL.
Participated in Macromedia Flashcast server implementation Macromedia Flashcast server is a framework support wireless carriers delivering rich media e.g news, weather, stocks, etc. to mobile devices. Technologies included Java, Servlet, Session Bean, XML, XSLT, RSS and Oracle..
Implemented SilverSpring Utility Management Server. Utility Manager Server is web based application to manage customer, billing and wireless remote electric meters.
- Managed a team of six software developers which implemented server/agent to speed up connection between browser and web server by using cookie, pattern matching using Java, Servlets, JSP and JDBC, Tomcat with MySQL.
- Architected the design and implemented a three-tier Web based database management tool using Java/RMI and Oracle, Java, AWT, Swing, JDBC, RMI, Oracle 8, PL/SQL and C .
- 09/90 09/97: Member of technical staff, Sr. Member of technical staff
- Sun Microsystems, Stratus Computer
Worked for Sun Microsystem, Stratus Computer as member of technical staff in database TPC benchmark performance tuning, Database porting.