- Worked with Business team to understand business scenarios and requirements
- Good Knowledge in Unix commands and in creating Unix Shell Scripts.
- Experience in designing using Unified Modeling Language UML diagrams like Use Cases, Class Diagram and Sequence Diagrams using JUDE.
- Exposure to installing web based applications on IBM Websphere application servers, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Implemented Design Patterns such as Front Controller, MVC, Singleton, DAO, Composite View, Abstract factory, Factory method, Business delegate, Adapter, Decorator, Chain of responsibility etc.
- Extensive experience in using tools like TOAD, PVCS, SVC and Clearcase.
- Experience in XML technologies like XML, XSL and XSLT.
- Hands on experience in SOA and Web Services, Messaging services using Apache Axis.
- Experience in RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server and writing stored procedures triggers, cursors, and optimizing queries using SQL.
- Sound knowledge in Banking, Insurance, Transportation domains.
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer SCWCD
- Extensive experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies like Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Web Services, JMS, multi threading, MVC architecture and Design Patterns
- Sound knowledge in AJAX and GWT.
- Exposure to developing J2EE applications using IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, WSAD and NetBeans.
- Sound knowledge in Software engineering concepts, Object oriented analysis and design, and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Quick Test Professional QTP automation tool.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Exposure to various software development methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Programming Languages, Frameworks, J2EE
Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring, Validation, Hibernate, JSP, JSTL, JNDI, EJB, UML, C, C , Python
HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Java Script, AJAX Unix Shell Script
RDBMS, Oracle, Informix, SQL Server, DB2, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, JDBC
Websphere, Apache Tomcat, Jboss
Service Oriented Architecture SOA , Web services
IBM WebSphere Application Developer WSAD , Rational Application Developer RAD , NetBeans, Eclipse, Rational Clearcase, ANT, LOG4J, PVCS, TOAD, Visual Source Safe, VMWare.
Quick Test Professional QTP
J2EE, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Waterfall, Iterative and incremental development, Agile Software development methodologies
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM, Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Weblogic.
- Used JQuery library and implemented Ajax features.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Developed common reusable component libraries CRUD Scaffolding to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT, Sencha, Spring data, JPA.
- Worked on persistence layer using O/R Mapping tool IBatis with Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL and basic CRUD operations
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Used JDBC to connect to the information model tier.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache CXF.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved
- Worked on the Eclipse SDK framework to develop the Code and Deploy the Application by Integrating to the Tomcat Server.
- Deploying job of resolving any external dependencies and customizing these deployed enterprise bean in this specific Banking application. Finally deployed the jar files in the EJB Container and WAR files in the Web Container on to the Weblogic server.
- Maintained and modified triggers for ClearCase using Perl. Experience in writing Shell and Perl scripts for database connectivity and to retrieve data from different sources.
- Writing JUnit test/Integration test cases for asserting functional quality
- Drove identification of current bottlenecks in application delivery lifecycle and implemented Agile pracfices behaviors across globally distributed application development teams
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Developed JSPs using EL language and JSTL tags.
- Created webservices using WTP tool plugin to the eclipse IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP's, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework.
- Worked on iText bug fixes for document rendition in document compile process.
- Directory Listing and File down load services Similar to Windows Explorer on a PC, developed using Google Web Toolkit, AJAX
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowage iText and jasper report.
- IBM ILOG development, migration and integration with Java based application
- Writing web 2.0 optimized website content.
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic .
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Worked on the Struts framework and JSP and Struts tag libraries to page display technology
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP
- Co-developed dynamic Ruby on Rails/HTML5 application highlighting numerous data visualization of web metrics.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Worked on creating menus and tabs on JSP pages using JQuery and CSS.
- Construct and optimized SQL queries in DB2
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- Calling pl/sql stored procedures to display data into database.
- Developed Data Access Objects DAO using JDBC API for Database access.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF
- Transferred cloudscape to DB2 for WebSphere Portal.
- Performed software builds using makefiles, scons, VM and Subversion in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Mentoring of junior members for agile Scrum process Junit testing.
- Executed project using waterfall model and practiced Agile Project Management performed the Scrum Master role for specific projects/requirements as appropriate. Used Rally for Agile project management.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Handled necessary Business logic in Servlets
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Extensively used XSD for validations of XML transfer to the different Web Services.
- Involved in the development of reports using iText tool.
- Provided end user support for all levels of Oracle ECM users.
- Developed a Web Application using Java with the Google Web Toolkit API with PostgreSql
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Designed and implemented Report Module using Jasper Report framework in phase 2
- Extensively used the BAL constructs to handle collections in ILOG. Worked with large data sets in ILOG.
- Designed and implemented Rules infrastructure by wrapping up core JRules API.
- Provide consultation / customization on various Open source and Web 2.0 products
- Worked with business teams using Agile methodology to integrate business line of apps with SOA in a seamless fashion.
- Uses the DAO pattern for data access layer and JMS API for the messaging requirement.
- Extensively worked on Application servers like Weblogic, Web Sphere, jboss and Apache Tomcat.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux.
- Development of web pages in PHP/FX.PHP using Filemaker Pro as the database.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC and Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework Core, Web, JDBC, MVC and DAO .
- With the IBatis implementation, all the queries were separated away from the code and moved to the XML files. Used Spring IBatis XML configuration files to call the queries.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Jakarta Struts framework, Worked on Spring/Hibernate Applications
- Developed the front end using JSF and Portlet.
- Used Action classes to service requests from ActionServlet and Business Data on server-side and invoke respective EJB Entity Beans to process Database transactions.
- Developed UI screens using YUI, CSS and JQuery.
- Prepared statements are used for communication with MySql database
- Used TOAD for all database query testing and optimizations
- Administering MS SQL Server by Creating Logins and assigning appropriate roles.
- Involved in developing custom taglibs, JSP, EJB's, Portlets and DB2 - stored procedures.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis 2 on JBOSS.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Performed Java web application development using J2EE and Netbeans.
- Used JBoss application server to deploy application into Production environment.
- Responsible for the total, efficient and profitable operations of a CVS.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- GUI automation work selenium webdriver in Java and tcl/tk scripts
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire functional requirements life cycle using water fall model.
- Design and development of components, such as Class, and Sequence diagram in UML
- Has involved in development of back-end business layers using Servlets
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Developed XSD for validation of XML request coming in from Web Service.
- Integrated EMC Documentum with Content Management Interoperability Services CMIS for Content Management
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Designed Power Cubes using Cognos Transformer
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Integrated and implemented SOA solutions with Oracle SOA suite: Oracle ADF, BPM, BPEL, Oracle Service Bus OSB.
- Design Development for the first major project to use the new Oracle BPM infrastructure.
- Use IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe
- Provide front and back end support for over 650 retail locations using IBM WebSphere eCommerce applications WCS and other open source technologies such as Apache Tomcat.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with ant script.
- Involved in writing Unix Shell Script for performing automated tasks.
- Provide comprehensive WordPress web tutelage web maintenance assistance to existing website owners
- Used web services REST to bridge the gap between our MS and Drupal/Wordpress technology.
- Developed .NET components using C and involved in the deployment of those components.
- Designed the dynamic stress reporting Sybase, Perl and C
- Builds and develops java interfacing with different backend systems in Mainframe.
- Generate Cobol procedures to apply business logic to the data.
- Expose PL/I database access layer as web service using RD/Z
- Develop/test/debug JCL
- Worked on stored procedures, PL/SQL and SQL queries
- Manage deployment plan with env team and co-ordinate with team and Sas for smooth release.
- VB5 front end application development using DAO/ADO.
- Used ASP.NET technology for developing the presentation layer.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Ibatis, Struts , Jsf, Ejb, Jquery, My Sql, Toad, Sql Sever, Db2, Apache Axis2, Wsdl, Netbeans, Jboss, Cvs, Visual Source Safe, Selenium, Waterfall Model, Uml, Jsp, Servlet, Ant, Xml, Emc Documentum, Jira, Swing, Cognos, Ilog, Oracle Adf, Oracle Bpm, Ibm Mq Services, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby, Wordpress, Drupal, .Net, Asp, C, C , Mainframe, Cobol, Pl/I, Jcl, Sql, Sas, Vb, Asp.
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Developed the helper classes used by most of the components in this application.
- Interact with the business team in UK for requirement gathering.
- Produce Functional Design Document and provide the proof of concept for major functionality requirements like auto printing insurance quotes in PDF form, merging PDFs etc.
- Set up the development environment in Websphere Application Developer WSAD
- Create deploy and build scripts using ANT tool
- Implement design patterns Business delegate, Adapter, Decorator
- Develop interactive user interface using struts and tag libraries.
- Used AJAX to create interactive web pages.
- Implemented Struts MVC architecture by creating Model, View and Controller classes.
- Implemented Struts Validation framework to validate the customer data.
- Involved in designing Schema, stored procedures, primary/foreign key constraints in SQL Server database. Write SQL queries to interact with the database.
- Implemented a web service to interact with the database iSeries and SQL Server through TIBCO middleware using Apache Axis SOAP over HTTP .
- Create an Entity bean to interact with TIBCO middleware.
- Interact with TIBCO team to map the TIBCO and java bean properties using XML and XSLT.
- Implement logging mechanism using STRUTS.
- Deploy application in JBOSS server using Ant scripts.
- Unit and integration testing
Environments: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, WSAD, Java, J2EE, Struts, Validation Framework, TIBCO, SQL, SQL Server, iSeries, JBoss, Java script, JDBC, SQL, AJAX, XHTML, XML, XSLT, Apache ANT.
- Interact with business team at client place to resolve requirements gaps and finalize functional requirements
- Write stored procedures and SQL queries to interact with the oracle database.
- Involved in coding for JSP pages, DynaValidatorForm, Action classes, DAO's Service classes
- Implement the MVC architecture using struts
- Created the application as independent services.
- Unit, Integration testing and code review at client place
- Defect fixing and defect prevention analysis
- Set up the test environment at offshore using VMWare.
- Configuration Management - delivery of code via VSS Visual Source Safe
Environments: Java, Struts, WebSphere Application Developer, Eclipse, VMware, Windows XP, PVCS, Java Script, HTML, XHTML, XML, SQL, Oracle 8i, Informix, Visual source safe.