- Expertise in debugging the applications and Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Utilized the features of Spring Framework like IOC, AOP and developed light weight business components using Spring MVC.
- Experienced in developing GUI plug-ins using Struts and JSF.
- Have Extensive knowledge in design and implementation of client/server and web applications using J2EE Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, JNDI, RMI, JPA, JMS, JDBC and XML technologies XML Schema, XML, XSD, XSL and XSLT .
- Developed User Interfaces using HTML, DHTML, JSP, JSTL, Custom tag libraries.
- Highly qualified Java Developer having 7 years of IT experience in System analysis, Design, Development and Implementation, primarily includes developing Client/Server and Web based Applications.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle SDLC starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects.
- Worked with various software development methodologies like Waterfall in SDLC and Scrum, Extreme Programming in Agile.
- Strong experience in developing applications using Eclipse, IBM RAD.
- Deployed applications on servers like IBM Web Sphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Have good knowledge in XML technologies like XSD, XSLT and Web Service technologies like SOAP, Apache Axis, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
- Strong Experience in databases like Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
- Expertise in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Functions and performed data analysis using PL/SQL
- Expertise in developing ANT, MAVEN scripts to build Java web applications.
Languages Java, SQL, PLSQL, XML, C , C, WSDL, XHTML, HTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
Java Technologies Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans and EJB, JPA, JMS.
Frame Works Struts and Spring.
Development Tools WSAD 6.0, Eclipse, ANT 1.7, Log4j, Rapid Application Developer, Dreamweaver 8 and FrontPage.
Design and Modeling Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
Web Services SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
Databases Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server,DB2, MS-Access
App/Web Servers Weblogic8.1/11g,Jboss,Apache,Tomcat4.1/5.5/5.6/7.0
Testing JUnit, Mokito,
Build CI Ant, Artifactory, Jenkins
Software Engineering Agile, Rational Unified Process, Test Driven Development
Scripting languages Java Script, Shell Script
XML technologies DTD, XSD, XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXP
Version Control CVS, Clear case, SVN, VSS, Subversion, Maven
Environments UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP.
- Experience in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Implemented Jakarta Struts Framework along with JSP2.0, Struts Internationalization and Struts Tag libraries to facilitate user interface design.
- Developed validations using Struts validation framework.
- Adapted various design patterns like Business Delegate, Singleton, Session Facade, Data Transfer Objects DTO and Data Access Objects DAO patterns.
- Created custom components, including cross-browser asynchronous tree, custom and asynchronous menu control using AJAX.
- Consumed Web services to use implementation which is present in different platform.
- Used JAXB parser for marshaling and unmarshaling.
- Working with WSDL and SOAP messages.
- Used Spring 3.0 Framework to integrate the application with Hibernate3.1.
- Used Hibernate3.1 to store the persistence data into the Oracle10g database.
- Used Java Messaging Services JMS for asynchronous information exchange.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build the application.
- Used Log4j for logging and used Rational Clear case for version control.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for Unit Level Testing.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application Server7.0.
- Used Apache Tomcat 6.0.35 to deploy the web application.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Implementation, User Acceptance Testing and maintenance stage.
- Developed and flexible, scalable, utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM.
- Wrote SQL statements and stored procedures to retrieve the data from the database.
- Involved in designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML and JSP with Struts tag libraries.
- Wrote the Hibernate-mapping XML files to define java classes-database tables mapping.
- Implemented Validation Framework, Errors and Exceptions in Struts.
- Involved in configuration of Data sources and connection pools in web Sphere application server according to requirement.
- Extensively used J2EE Design patterns like Service Locator, Business delegate, factory, Singleton pattern, DAO and TO.
- Experience in debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to persist the data in log files.
- Prepared Test Cases for Unit Testing and Integration testing. Tested the use case by writing unit test cases and have good knowledge of J-unit to test the application.
- Involved in implementing the presentation layer using Struts, Display tag, custom tags, JSP and AJAX.
- Extensively used OOP concepts in building the Online Enrollment application.
- Involved in writing AJAX, JQuery for the custom validation rules in client side validation and Struts Validation Framework for Server side Validations.
- Implemented view and report claim modules using JSF2.0, Ajax4Jsf.
- Used Spring DI to inject objects and Spring DAO for DB calls
- Used My Eclipse as Integrated development environment for developing the Application.
- Used Hibernate for persistence.
- Worked on Database design, created functions, stored procedures, triggers and written queries using SQL/PLSQL.
- Configured and deployed the ear file on to JBoss6 application server.
- Extensively worked on WebServices using JAX-RPC and used CXF Proxy for client generation.
- Responsible for Build and Release of the application.
- Used Log4J for logging.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing.
- Involved in code review meetings.
- Used Harvest as the version control tool for the project.
- Used JIRA in testing phase for tracking the defects.
- Conducted Iteration planning and SCRUM participated Iterative development using Agile Process.
- Analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Designed and developed the software module using Java, J2EE, Hibernate and Oracle.
- Used Spring framework for the application development.
- Developed JMS Message Driven Beans as Queue listeners for JMS queues to subscriber the message from downstream system.
- Used Spring MVC to design and develop the application to handle the web client request session, process request and store in the DB or send it to backend system.
- Developed REST Webservice Client to post the customer insurance related details to one of the backend system for processing and send response back to client.
- Used JMS for publishing and subscribing the messages.
- Developed web services to post the user profiles submitted from Salesforce CRM.
- Generated hibernate objects and used it for database persistence.
- Developed PL/SQL queries to do Oracle database operations, such as querying/updating insured details.
- Designed XML Schemas XSD for request and response xmls transactions.
- Used JAXB for transforming the XML documents to and from String to XmlBean.
- Used Spring Framework bean injection for bean instantiation, annotation for scanning, Spring quartz timer to load the data in regular intervals of time.
- Used Maven, Nexus for project management.
- Used SVN for version control and repository.
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Created web Pages using JSP, HTML and used custom tag library JSTL.
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Performed Unit testing for all the mentioned Modules.
- Used Log4J for logging the error, info messages.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Eclipse 3.4, JMS, Spring Framework, REST Web services, Salesforce CRM, Hibernate 3.0, JAXB, XSD,JSP, Servlet, JSTL, Apache Tomcat, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, JMS, UML, XML, XML Spy,Maven, Subversion, Unix, WinSCP.
- Developed use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed and designed new web interface, layouts and site graphics.
- Created multiple pages using JSP, HTML and CSS for logging into the system and accessing the registration system.
- Tested the web pages for cross browser functionality.
- Developed Servlets and controller components.
- Developed and debugged the system using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Tomcat Web server for the deployment of the application.
- Performed client side validation using Java Script.
- Developed build file using ANT.
Environment: Java 1.4, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat Application Server, Java Server Pages, Servlets, HTML, and CSS.