OBJECTIVE: To obtain a system administrator position in a technical environment with high involvement in development, analysis and implementation of enterprise applications and options to administer different system architectures.
LANGUAGE: Bilingual English/Spanish.
COMPUTERS: Programming Methodologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, SOAP, JMS, MDB, XML, XForms, JQuery and HTML. Applications: WebSphere WAS, Portal, RAD, MQ, Broker, WTX , Eclipse, DB2 UDB and DB2Connect, MSSQL, Mercury Interactive LoadRunner, AkStress, JProbe, ArcFlow, Visual Basic, Fox Pro, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, OutLook, PowerPoint, IBM Lotus: Word-Pro, 123, Freelance. Apple's: Pages, Keynotes and Numbers Operating Systems: Windows, Solaris, HP, AIX, Linux RedHat, OS X.
System Engineer, Middleware Interface Team
- Architect, deploy, document, administer, and support the new Mayo Foundation's ESB High Available infrastructure. Specifically interacting with: IBM's DB2Connect v9, WMQ v7.x, WebSphere Message Broker v8.x, WAS v7.x, Eclipse based tools and NEON's Impact Engine deployed ESB prototype projects for HL7 type message interfaces using: web services, publish/subscribe PUB/SUB , JMS, MDB, TCP/IP, WMB, WMQ and WAS. Helping developers engaging the ESB architecture using: documentation presentation and demonstration managing and supporting all incoming project requests including server configuration, storage configuration, load balancing, fail over, disaster recovery, version control, customer service and more.
Infrastructure/System Analyst, Infrastructure Team
- Installed, documented, administered, and support the Infrastructure for all environments Dev, Int, QA Staging and Production of the EWCD platform. Specifically interacting with: Microsoft Active Directory LDAP , IBM IHS on HP, WebSphere 4.5 and WebSphere Portal 4.1on Windows 2000, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 on NT checked and applied latest patches for the different environments tuned and maintained performance acceptance of the entire EWCD infrastructure, specially the WebSphere products.
Performance Analyst/Software Engineer, WebSphere Performance
- Maintained internal Ethernet/Token Ring network functionality installed, administered, and support different types of Operating Systems: Solaris, HP, AIX, Linux, Windows 2000, and NT checked and applied latest patches for the different OS maintained performance dominance of WebSphere products and established baseline for emerging and evolving technologies: Workflow, EJB 2.0, Servlets, JSP 1.1, JDBC, XML, Web Services improved runtime functionality of industry standard benchmarks: Trade, ECPerf, EJB Primitives, Web Primitives, and Web Services. LoadRunner was applied. Accelerated transaction rate between: WebSphere, JDBC and DB2.
Performance Analyst/Software Engineer, AS/400 Performance
- Monitored, supported, and improved performance of AS/400 components: integrated file systems, remote and local access using token-ring and ethernet network access. Provided support for: WebSphere, Client Access, Operation Navigator, Management Central, Toolbox for Java, NetServer, Database Access, and Java support.
Programmer / Analyst, Technical Support Unit.
- Developed database application to keep track of patient records, referrals, fees for services, and more. Visual Basic applications heavily applied. Maintained hardware and software components of the office LAN e.g. disk drives and NIC Cards.
- Information System Developer, Educational Opportunity Program.
- Designed a database support system to control and report student's academic information and facilitate management decision making.
- Decision Support System Developer, Customer Service Management. Developed a support system designed to identify all major hit failures from daily transactions throughout the different Citicorp data centers and report them to management to complete the product cycle.
- Assistant for Sales Engineer, Industrial Motor Department.
- Designed a relational database for cost benchmarking as a strategy to augment profits. Developed a database support system to report monthly sales, hits, targets, and projections to management.