- Around 4 years' experience in application development involving Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing maintenance in web-based environment, distributed n- tier architecture and client/server architecture.
- Design and Programming experience in developing Internet Applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, MVC, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, UML, AJAX, Junit and web based development tools.
- Experienced in object-oriented design, Analysis OODA of distributed web-based applications and Performance Tuning In Object-Oriented Systems.
- Worked on Web Services SOAP, WSDL.
- Worked with JMS Java Message Service .
- Worked with the Struts Framework and J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Data Access Object, Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Intercepting Filter and MVC.
- Dedicated focus on n-tiered distributed architectures using Java, J2EE, JDBC, XML / XSLT, JMS
- Experience in Web Server like Apache Tomcat 5.0.
- Experienced in working with Oracle 10g, MySql databases.
- Experience includes Full Project Life Cycle, analysis design through implementation and testing.
- Operating System: Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7/8,
- Programming languages: Java 1.5, Visual C , C, C , Objective C
- / Distributed Technologies: J2EE, JMS, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services.
- ORM tools: Hibernate 3.0 Software: MS Office, Adobe DreamWeaver
- Build tools: Ant, Maven UML tools: Visio Version Control System: Win CVS, VSS, SVN, PVCS
Results and Responsibilities:
- Involved in all phases of SDLC Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, designing, coding, testing and deployment of the application
- Designed, developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Used several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, BO, Front Controller and MVC during the design phase of application.
- Used JSP 2 to design the front-end user interface for the webpages.
- Front end validation and connection to the database called by using jQuery functions.
- Implemented AJAX to refresh portions of the JSP page without sending entire JSP.
- Java used on the back end to create POJOs and to bridge between JSP pages and the database.
- Implemented Business Logic using SLSB stateless Session Beans
- Implemented Entity Beans in EJB to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Involved in writing Hibernate mapping files hbm files and generating hibernate POJOS and wrote various Hibernate Queries using Hibernate Query Language.
- Created Listeners, method level validations, custom converter for date time conversion, Business Logic methods.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions.
- Consumed Web services to use implementation which is present in different platform. Worked with WSDL and SOAP messages. Wrote and used SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface
- Developed Web Services client using SOAP XML Bean and deployed Web Services on Weblogic Application Server.
- Database was Oracle used within Oracle SQL Developer.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problem
- Used SVN as the version control tool.
- Participated in AGILE SCRUM daily status meetings to discuss progress and issues.
Environment: Weblogic, Java, JSP, jQuery, Ext-JS, EJB, Spring, AJAX, XML, Netbeans, SOAP, Tomcat 7, Oracle SQL Developer, Maven, SVN, LOG4J.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked with architectural team to build the architecture of the application.
- Used Visio to create the class diagrams for the application.
- Implemented various design patterns like Factory, MVC Singleton design patterns.
- Used JSP 2, and DHTML to design the user interface for the application.
- Responsible for developing stored procedures for the adjudication module
- Involved in development of Struts 1.2 action classes, configuration JSP 2.0 with struts tag libraries.
- Developed several Struts action classes for developing Business Logic and rules.
- Worked with Struts as the web-container framework and validation was performed using the validator framework.
- Developed Form Beans for Struts to fill user-filled information.
- Configured action mappings for Struts 1.2 Action Servlet.
- Used JQUERY for the betterment of the UI.
- Used AJAX for refreshing parts of jsp without sending the whole jsp as request.
- Used hibernate in the persistence layer for querying the database.
- Designed the Hibernate Mapping and config files using XML.
- Used hibernate criteria query to save and retrieve data from the Oracle 10g
- Used LOG4J for debugging and logging the application
- Wrote test cases for various classes in the application using JUNIT.
- Deployed the Application on JBOSS server.
- Used eclipse as IDE to write code and debug using the debug functionality of eclipse.
- Used clearcase 7.0 as the bug reporting tool.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings in AGILE Environment.
Environment: JBOSS 5.1, Java, Struts 2, HTML5, CSS3, Visio, TOAD, JQuery, AJAX, XML, XSLT, JUNIT 4, Hibernate 2, Java Script, Eclipse, Oracle 10g, Clearcase 7.0, LOG4J.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked in Database design and Database Normalization for best fit of requirements.
- Worked in front-end designing as well as back-end coding in java
- Created Struts actions to route the request to the business logic.
- Involved in developing Front end using HTML, Java Applet.
- Database Connectivity coding for JDBC and Hibernate.
- Created Java Servlets and other classes, deployed as EAR file, connecting to Oracle server database using JDBC.
- Worked with DAO classes to access the database using JDBC API's.
- Coded the struts actions to handle the UI flow.
- Used the struts Validation Framework to validate the screen data.
- Handled stored procedures, triggers, functions using Oracle Database.
- Worked with components for processing XML messages and used JMS to put them into Queues.
- Tested the software module using Junit.
- Used JAXB as a XML Binding tool to generate the XML from the POJO's.
- Utilized Log4J for logging, application debugging.
- Configured the development and testing environment.
- Involved in Production Support of the Application.
- Used PVCS for version control management of project files.
Environment: Struts, Hibernate, Java, JDBC, Oracle 10g, Eclipse 3.0, Tomcat as Application Server, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, UML, JMS, XML, AJAX, PVCS, Log4J, TOAD, Visio, Java Beans.