- Over 7.5 years of IT experience designing, developing, and delivering complex multi-tiered enterprise applications for web-based and client-server domains using Java/J2EE/JEE languages and middleware products like IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, Apache TomEE etc.
- Experienced in designing and developing transactional business services and n-tier applications for enterprise using Java/J2ee and other technologies
- Participated in designing and building complex, high-volume transactional systems for huge enterprises using Open Source technologies running in SOA environment
- Strong development skills in Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB J2EE , JNDI, RMI, C, HTML, XML, XSL, Java Script, Rational Rose, DB2, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in various Java persistence technologies like JDO, Hibernate and EJB-entity bean etc.
- Expertise in JDBC Connection Pooling, Persistence, Caching, EJB Server, HTTP, HTTP Tunneling
- Experienced in developing SOAP-based web services using top-down and bottoms-up approach using Apache-CX/Apache Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic and IBM Websphere
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE MVC based web applications using J2EE technologies EJB, Servlets, JSP , patterns and popular open-source frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate
- Experienced in following Apache Spring modules: IOC, Webservice, JDBC JMS templates
- Experienced working with J2EE and OpenSource application Servers like IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, RedHat JBoss, and Apache Tomcat
- Experienced in XML and related Java technologies like JAXP, JAXB, JDOM, SAX, XSD, XSLT etc.
- Experienced in various Java persistence technologies like JDO, Hibernate, EJB-entity bean etc.
- Worked with many popular RDBMS Systems like DB2, Oracle and SQL Server
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC like requirements gathering, designing, developing, configuration management, build management, testing, deployment etc.
- Used build and configuration management tools like Ant, Maven, Subversion etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, LDAP, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Annotations, AOP Aspect Oriented Programming , IoC Dependency Injection , JavaMail, JMS, SAX/DOM, Web Services SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and CORBA .
Applets, AWT, JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, EJB, JFC, JNDI, Java Mail API, JMS, JAAS, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RPC
Distributed Web/Application Server
IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Design Patterns/ Life Cycle Skills
OOAD with UML Rational Rose, Visio , GOF/J2EE/EJB Design Patterns, CVS, SCCS, MS Visual Sourcesafe, RCS
Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring
RESTFUL, SOAP, JAX-RPC, WSDL, JAXR
RUP lite , Xtreme Programming, Agile methodology, JUnit, DBUnit, Ant, JMeter
Websphere Studio Application Developer, Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Netbeans, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Visual Age for Java
Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access v2.0 , DB2, MS SQL Server, JDBC, ODBC
Windows XP/NT/7, MS-DOS, Unix, SunOS, Solaris, Cygwin, Redhat Linux.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in writing JSP Custom tags and JSF components. Used JSTL tag library Core, Logic, Nested Bean and HTML tag libraries to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Developed web services using Spring Web Services WS and Spring Security, and SOAP, WSDL and supported building and deploying on different environments.
- Java Helpers and Endpoints classes were developed using Spring Annotations, Spring Auto-wired and Spring Security concepts of Spring-3 Framework.
- Worked on some legacy web services built on Apache-CXF running on Apache Tomcat.
- Extensively used Spring JDBC template and Hibernate for performing Database Transactions.
- PL/SQL queries and JDBC module is developed for querying the database to get members.
- SOAP UI is used for Unit Testing the web services and Altovo XMLSpy for testing XSD's.
- JAXB objects are generated and Marshalling/UnMarshalling is performed.
- Maintained Test driven Development TDD approach using Agile Methodologies.
- Java Collections is extensively used in manipulating Dynamic data received from Fine Grain Services and also for internal code mappings.
- Performance tuning, Refactoring and Reusability of Java code is addressed in regular basis.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Comfortable working in UNIX and Linux environments for deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting java services running in data center.
Senior Java Developer
- Used Spring MVC and Spring web flow for developing the front-end application and Spring framework as middle tier for entire application
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring MVC configured URL mappings and bean classes using Spring app-servlet.xml
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like DAOs, Business objects and Session Fa ade, Also Java design patterns like Singleton
- Used Spring JDBC template and Hibernate for performing Database Transactions.
- Developed applications using Hibernate persistent framework, developed persistent classes, hibernate-mapping files .hbm.xml file, hibernate query language HQL .
- Extensively used XML Binding JAXB for mapping Java Objects for XML representations
- Involved in marshalling and unmarshalling of objects
- Involved in writing code to transform XML documents using JAXP SAX and DOM parsers
- Worked on web services using Java API for XML services JAX WS , SOAP, WSDL and supported build and deploying of SOAP Web APIs Services
- Used Apache Axis for implementing and testing Web Services
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing written test cases using JUnit framework
- Strictly followed Test driven Development TDD approach using Agile Methodologies.
- Used Ant tool to build the application and Websphere Application Server WAS6.0 to deploy the application
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console
- Analyze, debug and investigate on problems reported by users performed code reviews standards, performance tuning, refactoring, reusability
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in the design Implementation of JSP, Servlets and Web Development
- Involved in Java/J2EE Design and EJB, Struts/JSP using MVC architecture
- Development using IOC, Dependency Injection using Spring framework
- Spring AOP was followed when writing business logic code for validations
- Development using Hibernate HQL for query execution on d/b
- Design and Implementation of Java Web-Services using SOAP to provide the Payments Settlement functionality comprising Apply Payments, Payments Summary Detail, and Profile Summary
- Implementing XML Parser DOM/SAX for integrating legacy system
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing
- Implementation of XLS to XML converter for passing parameters to web-services
- Developed the WSDL/XSD using top-down approach and XML Namespaces
- Generated the stubs using JAXB
- Involved in the deployment of Web-Service End-Points using CXF
- Performed Unit testing using Junit
- Eclipse was used as an IDE for development with Apache tomcat as the server
- Daily maintenance and handling performance issues
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.5, Apache CXF, Hibernate, spring, Struts, Web services SOAP, WSDL, UDDI , Eclipse, Spring IOC container, Springs AOP, Spring JDBC Template
- Used different Design patterns, like MVC, Fa ade, Controller Servlets, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Singletons, Value Objects while implementing the framework and Factory.
- Adopted the IOC and Dependency Injection used Spring MVC framework for modeling the n-Tier Architecture.
- Plugged XSL-FO to the MVC layer to convert data in XML to PDF documents.
- XSLT was used to get reusability with XSL-FO.
- EJB Session Beans and Entity Beans on Websphere Studio Application Developer.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB Session and Entity .
- Using DOM with JAXP constructing and converting an XML document, accessing and manipulating the contents of the DOM object in memory.
- Using SOAP-Web Service to update backend ticket systems.
- Used Junit to automate Unit testing.
Environment: J2EE JSPs, Servlets, EJB, JMS , XML XSLT, XSL-FO, Xerces, XSD , Websphere 5.x and Weblogic 7.x, WSAD 5.1, Junit, HTML, Struts, Web Services SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAXB, SAX, DOM DB2 UDB, UNIX, Windows NT
- Prepared the sequence and class diagrams.
- Prepared Functional Design and Technical Design Documents.
- The GUI has been developed using JSP/Struts framework and Ajax.
- XML messages are used to communicate b/w web services that are written using SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed stateless session EJBs for encapsulating the business logic.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for the re-modeling of DB schema
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases for test driven development
- Involved in the development of web services and writing shell scripts for server on UNIX
Environment: JDK 1.4, EJB, JMS, JDBC, XSD, XML, WLI, Ant, JUnit3.8, Eclipse, Axis Log4j, Xdoclet, Xml, Beans, WSDL, SOAP, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, WSAD 5.0 , WL7.0.2 Integration, Oracle 9i
- Requirements analysis, design and development Worked on preparing the detailed design document.
- DAO Layer are developed and are followed with Java Design Patterns.
- Data Model and Business layer are designed and developed. DAO Layer is implemented using JDBC and used Prepared Statements, Result sets etc.
- Business logic is developed using EJB 2.x and are hosted on BEA Web Logic Server.