Senior Cq/aem Architect Resume
- Senior Software Engineer/Architect with 12+ years in the IT industry: Application architecture, design, define solutions, development, testing, optimization, project management.
- Exceptional project and team management experience directing teams of 15+ members.
- Excels Confidential J2EE based project development, including system planning, translating business requirements to technical solutions, coding, and implementation of core modules.
- Extensive experience in architecture design and delivery of scalable, secured and reliable applications.
- Highly dependable and dedicated with strong work ethic, proven management, and interpersonal skills.
- Dedicated to improving processes and efficiently resolving project issues.
- Experienced in analyzing new technologies and developing POCs.
- Focused and meticulous with exceptional troubleshooting skills and a talent for developing innovative solutions for unusual and difficult problems.
- Experienced in multiple software development methodologies including but not limited to: Waterfall, XP, Agile (scrum - based), Iterative and Test-driven methodologies.
Adobe AEM (CQ 5.6 & 6.1)
Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB (Certified)
Webservices (SOAP, REST), SOA
Spring, Hibernate, Struts
Weblogic, JBoss, Apache, Nginx
Unix Shell scripting, Maven, Ant
Unix, Linux, Git, Subversion, CVS
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Senior CQ/AEM Architect
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Designed the architecture design (both application and physical/infrastructure) for the new Content Management System for eCommerce products marketing division of Confidential & Confidential
- Developed models to test the AEM’s new content management features and evaluate for usability.
- Developed services for content workflow using Java and OSGi services
- Compiled and documented development standards and guidelines for development team to follow.
- Designed and developed the existing CQ personalization model by generalizing it to configuration driven.
- Designed and developed the existing multi-page model of device pages to single-page model for any given device using shared JCR content, Java, J2EE, jQuery, AJAX, CQ OSGi bundles, leading to improved search engine optimization.
- Experienced working in dispatcher with apache, nginx for web caching and load balancing along with AEM.
- Extensively worked in using Mongo DB for AEM Author environment with multiple db instances (replica set distributed geographically) and jvm using jboss to achieve clustering and high availability.
- Managed development team during the scrum process and managed own deliveries as well.
- Review developers' code and help/mentor during development.
- Design for Web Content Management solutions for a handful of microsites using as-is and redesign strategies.
- Developed system level designs and detailed technical architecture documents post requirement analysis.
- Designed and developed templates, components and OSGi services in Adobe CQ5, Java, and J2EE.
- Extensively worked on custom CQ workflows, extending and customizing out of the box features of AEM 5.6.
- Defined ACLs and developed custom & custom activation processes from site and DAM admin consoles.
- Integrated search technologies, web analytics with CQ5 & automated content migration using Java, JCR APIs
- Developed standards on environment setups using maven, eclipse, VaultClipse, FileVault, TFS, and TeamCity for continuous integration.
Software Team Lead
Confidential, New York, NY
- Requirement analysis, design, coding, debugging and testing of the intranet website Ratings Gateway following SCRUM methodology.
- Designed and developed JSR168 portlets & SOA web services for the application portal using Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Oracle and Hibernate.
- Designed database tables and developed procedures using Oracle.
- Adobe CQ WCM to assess migration of the current project from Vignette/OpenText.
- Designed and developed AEM templates and component model(s) for the new projects.
- Assessed CQ as portal and using existing portlets in a CQ environment.
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Developed the workflow module of the DNS Resource records and IP addresses.
- Developed Java classes as POJOs, spring beans, Struts controllers, view and models, JSP, Velocity pages for the front-end views.
- Configured Hibernate configurations and mappings from database entities to Java POJOs.
- Designed and developed unit test cases and suites using JUnit.
- Developed complex database queries in Oracle SQL, Java beans with XML delivery methods for the views required based on the page/screen views
- Developed XSL Stylesheets to transform the XMLs returned by the Java beans and a workflow model of the investment funds approval process.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Lead offshore developer of e-billing module of the internet site of Confidential Control application.
- Analyzed changes in schemas & developed XSL Stylesheets for the various e-bills in XML data containing users' usage and invoices data.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts for server related activities.
- Promoted to senior technical support engineer for Confidential Control.
- Facilitated production deployments using both manual and automated UNIX shell scripts.
- Promoted to development team as a lead developer for the service delivery platform module of the Confidential Control website.
- Configured data sources, JMS queues in Weblogic server.
- Developed Portlets using Java, JSR 168 & Vignette Portal APIs.
- Designed and developed database tables, views, triggers and stored procedures using Oracle SQL.
- Optimized multiple complex Oracle queries.
- Automated the build process using Ant, Perl and Unix Shell scripts.
- Developed XML, DTD & XSL editors using Core Java and Java Swing APIs.
- Developed the customized parsing functionality of the XML formatted technical manuals to HTML format using the selected XSL.
- Migrated the developed Java Swing application to Linux and addressed the OS compatibility issues.
- Designed and developed the user management with database design and development using MySQL.
- Developed a Java based installation pack to install the application for the clients.
- Trained team members in Java Swing.
- Developed the web version of the same application using JSP, Servlets and JBoss.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes