Sr. Java Developer Resume
- Over 8+ years of experience in JAVA/J2EE projects in software analysis, design, implementation and development.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front - end framework using J2EE design patterns.
- Experience in building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Good knowledge in spring framework, Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate.
- Worked on Design and Analysis (OOAD) resulting in Use Case View (Use Cases & Actors) & Logical View (Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram) using UML.
- Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Good working knowledge of database tools like TOAD, PL/SQL, Db Visualizer and SQL Navigator.
- Highly involved in full software development life cycle implementation.
- Solid design skills using Java Design Patterns, Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Object Modeling Technique (OMT)
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment.
- Good Knowledge on Software Quality Assurance (SQA) methodologies like Capability Maturity Model (CMM).
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications
- Used SVN, CVS, Harvest, Clear case and Clear Quest for Version controlling and error reporting.
- Excellent communication, Team work, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self starter
- Self-motivated, easily adaptable to new environments and ability to work independently as well as in small groups.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Security, Spring WS, Drools, Jboss Enterprice portal, Jboss seams, JSTL, EJB, RMI, JDBC, JMS, Web Services, JSF, Rich Faces, Birt Report, Crystal Reports.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Sybase
Web & Application Servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss, Jboss portal server
Developer Tools (IDE): Eclipse, Net Beans, WSAD, RAD
Operating Systems: Windows,Linux,Unix
Modeling Languages: UML
Configuration Management Tools: Rational Rose, JUnit,JMock,Log4j, CVS, SVN, ANT, Microsoft Visio
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed and Enhanced application banking application on Spring MVC Framework.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Used WebLogic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database.
- Uses the DAO pattern for data access layer and JMS API for the messaging requirement.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Design and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations
- Test the API responses for the WCS changes deployed on continuous basis, validate the GreenBox response data and Mongo DB data.
- Developed JUnit test cases to validate the REST services.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap
- Implemented MVVM in all interactive views using jQuery & Knockout.js and layouts in Bootstrap.
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved
- Implemented all the CRUD operations using JPA query language.
- Involved in creating user interfaces using Jquery.
- Implemented a prototype to integrate PDF documents into a web application using iText PDF library
- Customized Jasper Reports and SQL procedures according to the client requirements.
- Worked with Subversion source management.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine.
- Utilized Agile Methodology (SDLC) to managed projects
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle.
- Involved in user interface development using JSTL.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Developed a Web 2.0 control console to manage data matching for data staging
- Lead, Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA
- Uses the DAO pattern for data access layer and JMS API for the messaging requirement.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with Ant Script
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Participated in the sprint review meetings and explained the technical changes to the clients.
- Developed the Site using the Struts withSpringIntegration using the tiles framework
- Developed Business logic in a separate layer and integrated into Action classes using the Business façade design pattern
- UsedJavaNaming/Directory Interface (JNDI) and JDBC connection pooling to access the database seamlessly.
- Developed and Implemented WebServices and used Spring Framework.
- Interfaced with the back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML
- Implemented business logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks
- Implemented the Connectivity to the Data Base Server Using JDBC.
- Involved in development of back-end business layers using Servlets
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Created PL/SQL procedures, functions and written complex SQL queries
- Implemented View layer of MVC architecture using JSF components.
- Developed internal application using Angular and Node connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Utilized Mongo database management system for keeping user generated data
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and MongoDB (NoSQL) as back end database.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, ExtJS, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Developed frontend widgets in Backbone.js and Handlebars.js
- Use modern web technologies such as HTML5, LESS, JQuery,KnockoutJSframeworks.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Implemented WSDL specification in combination with SOAP and XML Schema to provide Web Services
- Written Junit test cases for testing UI Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
- Developed the presentation layer using Java Server Pages (JSP), Tiles, Ajax and Java Script.
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- Implement web service components using Apache CXF framework
- Implemented Coherence Cache which can be used with Spring Annotations.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Wrote complex SQL statements to retrieve data from the DB2 database.
- Used My Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application.
- Deployed the developed web components on Apache Tomcat Web-Server.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, DOJO and JQuery.
- Involved in the development of reports using iText tool.
- Used Clearcase for software version control.
- Update Jasper Report configurations to make the changes in the reports.
- Involved in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Application is deployed on WebSphere Application server. Maven is used as a build tool
- Involved in publishing the web content in the portal site by using the Oracle ECM
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking
- Visualization, planning and implementation of Web 2.0 initiatives.
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service
- Deployed the applications in Linux servers using deployment scripts.
- Writing and Optimizing MySQL Queries and connect queries to PHP.
- Responsible for building the environments for pre-production and production environments.
- Participate in weekly status meeting with client and manager.
- Work Allocation to the team members.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the project were developed using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Springat the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance along with Validation Framework.
- Implemented the Spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Worked on the Struts framework and JSP and Struts tag libraries to page display technology
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Developed the front end using JSF and Portlet.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Configuration and deployment of application on to Jboss application server .
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Worked on JDBC to select and update the data from the MySQL database
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries
- Worked on DB2 data base for storing and retrieving the application data
- Deployed, the application using Apache Tomcat Application server.
- Used Netbeans for development and JBoss Server for deploying the web application.
- Written Web services using Apache Axis2 and generated the WSDL.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Involved in creation of automation framework using Selenium and testing.
- Worked in SOA architecture for integration with ILog
- Designing the flow of the project using Water Fall Model.
- Created Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Used ANT for building the application and deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Developed a Web Application using Java with the Google Web Toolkit API with PostgreSql
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application
- Resolved the compatibility issues among Portlets and EMC Documentum API classes
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Developed Swing for user interaction and data presentation.
- Enhanced the existing cognos environment using Cognos software development kit (SDK).
- Developed an application in Java using Oracle ADF framework.
- Design and development of the exception management workflow using Oracle BPM
- Use IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe
- Used Resource Manager to schedule the job in Unix server.
- Applying Ruby and JQuery debugged, enhanced, extended applications
- Install and configure a Linux server to publish applications and the DataBase
- Created new apps using WordPress
- Used Log4j for logging, debugging and used Junit extensively for testing.
- Developed and displayed Brokerage Individuals using Widget, Controller, Web services.
- Wrote complex Sql queries to communicate with Oracle.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, iBatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, Jboss, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, JQuery, JSP, SERVLET, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB2, UML, Netbeans, Selenium, ANT, XML, EMC Documentum, JIRA, SWING, CVS, Visual Source Safe, Cognos, ILOG, Water fall model,Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, IBM MQ Series, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby, wordpress, Drupal, .Net, ASP, C, C++, Mainframe, COBOL, PL/I, JCL, SQL, SAS, VB, ASPConfidential, Warren, NJ
- Involved in developing business components using POJO.
- Installed, configured, deployed, Monitored and troubleshoot WebLogic.
- Involved in writing packages, stored procedures to retrieve/modify data in database.
- Used MVC architecture, Business Delegate, Session facade, Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns
- Troubleshooting WebLogic Server.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- The business logic was implemented in Processors and DAO layer accesses the back-end SQL Server database using Hibernate.
- Created JUnit test cases to cover unit testing for the components.
- Used Log4j for logging and handling defects of the application
Environment: Web Service, Spring, Java, EJB, Java Script, Weblogic, Hibernate, Log4j, Ant script, TOAD, Putty, WinScp, Net Beans and Oracle.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Developed new system Automated Management System with Java and JSF.
- Common Error message routines throughout the framework.
- Implemented Log4j in application.
- Implemented Ant Script in application.
- Involved in reviewing the code and generating the Reports using PMD tool.
- Automated XML parsing and generation of HTML files and uploading in FTP, integrated around six automated scheduler and Automated Application deployment.
- Provide effort estimation for new enhancements requested and requirement break-up.
- Handled client interaction in raising and resolving issues.
- Participated in creation of high-level business analysis documents, detail design documents.
- Automated XML downloads from distributed sites.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Provided expertise in the design and implementation of store functionality using WebSphere Commerce
- Configured DynaCache to provide an effective caching strategy, and greatly improved performance, for a B2C store.
- Responsible for the implementation of a custom catalog inventory allocation and reclamation system based on client specifications.
- The system used the OOB inventory table but required implementation of new task commands, EJBs (session) and databeans to allocate and reclaim inventory.
- Analyzed and implemented DynaCache invalidation rules to ensure that inventory messages were not incorrectly cached.
- Designed and implemented a solution to allow the persistence of secondary user profile information and also customizations to the Accelerator that allow the creation of Customer Segments based on the secondary profile information.
- Designed and implemented customized promotions to provide greater promotional flexibility to the client.
- Designed and implemented a number of WebSphere Commerce integrations, for a Japanese B2C store, with warehouse management systems, offline inventory management, triggered email messages, and SAP (sales and payment information).
- The design of the inventory management job required the use of IBM WebSphere MQ to retrieve inventory messages.
- The messages were parsed and the inventory levels were updated. Implemented EJBs (session/entity) for additional flexibility for integrations.
- Implemented BODL readers and writers to allow the load of custom data.
- Designed and implemented integrations with Responsys Interact to offload email processing to a third-party service provider.
Environment: J2EE, XML, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JAXB, LDAP, RUP/UML, RSA (for Analysis, Design and Development), EJB, XMLSpy, Eclipse, DB2, Application Server - WAS, Logging - log4j, IBM Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes