Mobile Application Developer Resume
- Well Qualified Consultant wif around 6 years of experience involving working wif multiple technologies for Mobile, Webapplications development such as iOS and Android.
- Around 4 years of development for iOS devices, using iOS SDK 5 to 9.
- Good Knowledge wif common Android framework APIs, server - side APIs in Java.
- Experience in utilizing different Frameworks (Foundation Kit, Mapkit, UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, Core Graphics)
- Developed apps using various iOS design patterns (MVC, Delegation, Target-action and Slide-out Navigation).
- Expertise in broad array of languages including SWIFT2.0, Objective-C/C/C++, Java, and HTML versions.
- Experience wif Restful services and SQL.
- Proficiency wif memory management - Manual Counting (MRC) and Automatic Counting (ARC).
- Worked wif RSS News feed integration wif custom UI components and social sharing features; Also worked on Core Graphics and Animation
- Extensive experience in iPhone&iPodTouch application development using Xcode..
- Knowledge wif core Bluetooth framework in implementing teh communication between teh devices, which are triggered, based on low-Energy Bluetooth technology.
- Implemented and created Native IOS applications dat incorporated Image capture API's, JSON, Core Data, Push Notifications, Local Notifications, Localization, and REST/SOAP
- Extensively worked on data offline usage, memory leaks, push notifications, content providers, multiple screen support, accounts and sync on Android.
- Good exposure in developing GUI using Interface design principals for Android mobile and tablet devices.
- Extensively worked wif Android SDK and Eclipse IDE along wif Android ADT plug in.
- Strong expertise in creating responsive UI for various screen resolutions.
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi-view application.
- Proficient in source control wif Git,SVN.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and teh ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient wif communication protocols, data security implications and graphics.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment and pair programming.
- Good understanding of teh all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Strategic Systems Planning, Analyzing, designing, Implementing and Maintaining.
- Quick learner, and able to adapt to work in fast-paced result-oriented environments consistently delivering high quality work
Tools: XCode, Eclipse, Interface Builder, Instruments. JSON, ZBAR, iOS Simulator.
Cocoa Frameworks: IPhone /iPad/iPod SDK, Foundation Kit, UIKit, Web Kit, Core Data, Core Location, Notification Center
Databases: UNIX, Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g, MySQL, SQLite
Other Tools: Visual Studio Express 05/08,SVN
Operating Systems: Mac OS (10.5,10.6,10.7), UNIX, Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Mobile Application developer
- Involved in developing first time user Experience for teh app.
- Involved in developing teh announcement screen when there is new version of teh App released.
- Worked extensively wif Swift 2.0 and Cocoa frameworks.
- Built on Swift 2.0but some reusable components, which were developed wif objective-C,areintegrated using bridging headers for future product release.
- Developed teh Push Notifications for teh App using UIAccessibility feature. Responsible for architecting teh new features inSwift and designing teh patterns for implementation
- Responsible for migrating all teh legacy code from Objective C to Swift2.0 for all iPhone and iPad Views
- Design and code teh login usersinterface views, Transaction Detail screen.
- Developed teh UI design for teh pass Using PHP.
- Worked in setting up teh environment using STL and deploying teh app.
- Implemented Core Data for persistent storage of user data.
- Responsible for getting teh Transaction details on to teh pass and get update accordingly.
- Implemented geographical location of teh user based on geo-fence in order to trace teh location where teh transactions actually being made.
- Implemented and designed various UIViews according to teh clients’ requirements: UINavigationView, UITabBarView, UITableView, UICustomCell, UIAlertView Both in Swift and Objective-c
- Responsible for developing teh user login screens and design teh Context menus based on teh Navigation control and Action Bar Control.
- Used Android SDK and Eclipse IDE for development.
- Integrated location based services using Google Maps API to display locations of teh nearest Branches/ATM's.
- Tested teh app across different versions of Android and different android phones to assure quality and performance.
- Worked closely wif another mobile app developer, leading teh other platform development.
- Parsed JSON data from teh databaseusing NSJSON serialization Parsing method to teh iPhone app, stored teh information and check for any updates.
- Worked wif GIT repository in updating teh code accordingly.
- Involved in bug Fixing and conducting meetings wif QA team.
- Followed Agile methodology through teh project.
Environment: IOS 8.1, 8.3 and 9.2 (iPhone SDK), Swift 2.0, Objective C, XCode 6.3 and 7.0, JSON,Cocoa Touch,Agile Methodology, HTML5, CSS, Android SDK 4.3, Eclipse IDE 3.5, Android API's, Java 8, SQLite, GPS service, GIT.
Confidential -Dallas, TX
Sr. iOS Application Developer
- Created Views controllers both programmatically and through Storyboards.
- Created a sideswipe menu controller, which makes it easy to navigate through teh application.
- Worked wif Navigations controllers, Navigation Bars and Tab Bars.
- Used Xcode 6.1, 5.1.1 and 5.1 to build application for iPhone 3.5 inch, iPhone 4 inch retina and iPhone 4-64bit Retina iPhone 5, 5s, 6 and 6 plus.
- Sub-classed a UINavigationController to make a Styled Navigation Controller, which would tan be used throughout teh application. This would make it easier to change a certain behavior of a View Controller for example to change teh color of teh navigation bar throughout teh application.
- Worked on iOS SDK 7 and iOS SDK 8and Created Custom Table View Cells to accommodate teh client's design of a particular Cell.
- Used Objective-C to make teh application.
- Used GitHub to push changed codes to.
- Made both enterprise and app store releases.
- Still provide support for when teh application needs to be updated in regards to a new iOS release or if teh client wants a change in design.
Environment: iOS SDK 7.1, iOS SDK 8, Jira, GitHub, Objective-C, iPhone Devices
Confidential - Milwaukee, WI
IOS Developer/Android Developer.
- Worked extensively wif Objective C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Responsible for designing an Intelligent Asynchronous Cache Manager to separate teh UI code from Service call Code.
- Responsible for Creating Models and Services in conformance wif teh WSDL's provided.
- Responsible for Service Integration Development and Testing.
- Web services deployment and testing on rest client.
- Created teh complete database using core data.
- Design screens using MVC pattern for teh application wif Eclipse IDE. Developed business logic along wif connecting teh application to teh server wif teh halp of SOAP web services.
- Publishing teh application on App store and tan pushing updates after every sprint release.
- Designed teh complete MVC flow for teh application wif UIcomponents and controllers to be used for iPhone.
- Complete data base designing for both android and iPhone.
- Developed critical tools for this project like customized navigation bar, page control and scroll view.
- Worked wif UIKit Framework for teh applications at hand.
- Tested teh app across different versions of Android and different android phones to assure quality and performance.
- Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transitioning.
- Used Android content providers for implementing features like sending E-mails, SMS, etc., from teh app.
- Followed a work data flow principal for design and development.
- Worked on web service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in teh project.
Environment: s: iOS 7.0, (iPhone SDK), Mac OS X, Objective C, Xcode 4.6 and 5.0, Agile Methodology, JQuery.Eclipse, Android SDK 4.1, Android NDK, ADT-Plugin, Eclipse IDE, Java, SQLite, Subversion
Confidential -Memphis, TN
IOS Application Developer
- Designed and implemented search functionality for parts in a separate/background thread using GCD to improve teh responsiveness of teh app.
- Used pagination to display more search results as teh user scrolls down teh UITableView.
- Used AFNetworking to fetch data JSON and XML data to populate teh UITableView.
- Worked on locating 10 closest stores around teh user's location or by teh manually entered zipcode, city and state name and populated teh UITableView wif teh list of stores.
- Currently working on providing user wif a mapview of 10 closest locations using Custom Map Annotation pins. Also, adding teh call and navigation functionality to those stores from teh user's location.
- Provided user wif teh ability to search nearby stores for product availability.
- Saved added vehicles in CoreData and tan displayed those items in corresponding UITableViews.
- Updated Push Notifications for teh app to provide customized messages to users.
- Followed Agile Engineering throughout teh project to adapt teh project to teh changing requirements during teh development of teh app.
- Adding teh feature to share products through Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email using Social and MessageUIFramework.
Environment: s: iOS, Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa Touch Framework, Simulator, JSON
- Developed user interfaces using Struts, JSPs, XHTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Used Value Objects, Service Locator and Singleton design patterns.
- Created CSS for formatting JSP pages.
- Configured Struts-config.xml file for teh Application and Developed Custom tag libraries.
- Worked extensively wif AJAX which loads part of teh page dynamically and used java script to parse teh DOMXML object returned by teh AJAX.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures for generating teh data from Oracle database.
- Performed data loading using spring, Hibernate.
- Used hibernate to automate persistence, designed application to automate teh interaction between Java objects and teh Oracle database. Developed teh Entity layer using Hibernate Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Responsible for configuring teh Hibernate to connect to teh Oracle database andJNDI to lookup for services from various components • Implemented Web Services for sending and retrieving data from different applications using SOAP protocol.
- Used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based XML Web Services for integration wif other systems.
- Used JSF Framework for component based user interfaces.
- Developed Stateless Session EJBs and local Entity Beans and used teh Session Façade Pattern.
- Developed teh action classes to execute teh business logic and action form's to collect teh input data from teh users using JAVA, DAO and DB2.
- Worked on generating teh web Services classes, WSDL using Apache Axis.
- Developed teh Encryption Decryption program to secure sensitive dada like user account information.
- Developed XML schema and generated XML Beans.
- Written XML files containing Queries those are going to use an application and program to access them.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, HTML5, CSS,Struts, Spring, Web services, ODI, SVN, Eclipse, Quality Center, Apache Tomcat, Oracle 10g, Agile/Scrum Methodology, XML Beans.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes