Contractor Application Architect Resume
St Paul, MN
- 10 years of experience in Software Design, Development, Administration on Java, J2EE, OOP, SOA, Web and Enterprise technologies.
- Experience in working with Software Methodologies like Agile Unified Process - AUP Scrum, Rational Unified Process - RUP and Waterfall. Experienced in full Software Development Life Cycle - SDLC processes such as Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Extensively worked on Model View Controller - MVC architecture pattern, SOA, Data Access Object - DAO, Data Transfer Object - DTO, Business Delegate, Factory, Builder, connection pooling, Singleton, Façade, Proxy and Service Locator Design Patterns.
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, AJAX, AngularJS, Twitter Bootstrap, JSF 2/1.2, PrimFaces, JQuery, HTML 5, IBM Enhance Faces, Struts framework, EJB 3.0, Open JPA, ORM Hibernate, Spring AOP, Spring roo, Spring Boot, Mule Soft ESB, Groovy, JCS and EJB 2.0.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud services/technologies like Google App Engine (PAAS), Compute Engine, AWS EC2, EMR and S3. Familiar with Hadoop MapReduce programming (used Tool interface), UNIX Shell scripts, Pig Latin, Hive HQL, Cassandra and HBase NoSQL database.
- Complete understanding of Hadoop fundamental concepts like MapReduce distributed computing paradigm, Hadoop 1.0 & 2.0, MapReduce MRv1, MRv2/YARN, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, HDFS, HDFS Federation, Name Node, Data Node, Zookeeper, Avro serialization framework, Mahout, and High Availability (HA).
- Developed various data structures and algorithms such as BFS, DFS, Dijkstra, Kruskal’s, B+ Tree, Splay Tree, Heap Sort, Quick Sort, Binary Search etc. Developed Pascal Compiler and Prolog Interpreter in Java. Familiar with algorithm concepts like Big-O Notation, P, NP, NP - complete problems.
- Extensively worked on Eclipse 3.2, Rational Software Architect RSA 8/7.5.3, WSAD, RAD 7, STS, Mule Soft, SOAP UI and JBoss Eclipse IDE tools. Experience in using servers like IBM WebSphere 8/7/6, JBOSS 5/4.2 and Apache TOMCAT.
- Experience developing Java Batch framework on IBM Modern Java Batch Websphere Compute Grid to handle batch processes. Worked on various reporting software in web applications like BIRT reports, Crystal reports and JASPER reports. Experience in using XML related technologies like JAXB, XSD, DTD, XSLT, DOM and SAX parsers.
- Extensively worked on DB2, MSSQL, Oracle 9i/8i, and MySql Databases. Expertise in writing unit level and Integration test cases using Junit, EasyMock and PowerMock. Expertise in web test automation using selenium web automation.
- Experience in using UML - Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, State Diagrams and Package Diagrams. Experience working in Healthcare and Telecom domains.
- Experience working with Web Services related Standards like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI Specification and related Java API’s like JAX-WS, JAX-RPC. Familiar with Cascading Style Sheets - CSS, HTML 5, DHTML, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RMI, CORBA and LDAP protocols. Familiar with Rational Rose design tool.
Contractor Application Architect
Confidential, St Paul, MN
- Design & developed QPP Edit and VWS application with AngularJS, Spring Boot, RESTful WS and AngularJS with Bootstrap for UI.
- Worked on Spring Security, used HTTP Basic and Form based Authentication.
- Designed and developed seamless custom enhancement solution for Quark Publishing Platform (QPP) with Cross domain solution using iframe.
- Worked on REST Solutions using RestTemplate, Jersey, JAX-RS and JSON in Spring Boot application.
- Worked on Spring security, form based authentication with Cross-Site Request Forgery CSRF token and secured REST endpoints with HTTP Basic authentication.
- Worked on Linux Environment for debugging and deployment of application in Dev, Stage and Prod environments.
- Worked on AngularJS Single Page Application (Modules, Controllers, Routs, Factory, $http, $q etc) with Bootstrap.
- Enabled TSL/SSL on Tomcat (Stage Env) behind F5.
- Worked on Passport Apps Spring Batch applications and designed batch job flows to process large volume of batch data.
- Designed deployment solution for QPP Edit in PROD Env on multiple VIPs for Fail-Safe and High Availability - HA behind F5 BigIP.
- Configured Maven and application pom.xml and worked on Excel file parser using Apache POI.
- Worked in Continues integration environment with tools like Bamboo, Jira, GIT and Nexus repo.
Contractor Senior Java Developer
Express Scripts, Bloomington, MN
- Lead Tpharm 4 team and managed on time design, development and deployment on to servers.
- Designed UML - Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams for TPharm 4 applications.
- Developed application based on Service Oriented Architecture.
- Worked on Webservices, socket programming, JMS for communication with other services.
- Developed Mule ESB for applications and deployed in unix VM environments of QA, Dev and Production.
- Developed REST webservices with Jersey API.
- Developed applications in SOA Architecture, REST web services, Spring, Mule ESB and Aspectj. Worked on Open JPA and Spring AOP concepts.
- Designed deployment solution for services in PROD Env on multiple VIPs for HA behind F5 BigIP.
- Worked on TCP, SSL and REST communication types on applications based on SOA architecture in Mule servers on Express Cloud.
- Used various tools like SOAP UI, Hermes JMS, Hudson during development.
Environment: Java 6/7, REST, Jersey, MULE ESB, Spring, Jaxb, unix, Hudson, Maven, JMS, SOAP UI, Hermes, TcpMon, CA Wily, Mule ESB, Maven, Hudson, CVS, Eclipse, Express Cloud, RedHat.
Contractor Senior Application Engineer
Confidential, Appleton, WI
- Mentor and guide other team members, interact with clients and propose possible options and suggest solutions.
- Agile Scrum Software methodology.
- Developed Spring beans and spring aspect to inject SAML token into the wsdl header.
- Developed various utility classes to reduce coding effort. Utility classes to compare domain objects, transfer of data etc. was accomplished using Java Reflection, Builder Pattern.
- Design and developed Front end UI screens with JSF 2 PrimeFaces 3.4 framework, JSP, AJAX, Java Script and Servlets. Developed Custom JSF components such as cifDate, converters and validators.
- Configured JSF 2 and Spring framework scope boundaries in their respective configuration files.
- Developed Groovy code to generate boilerplate code for serviceImpl’s and to reduce coding efforts.
- Developed service mule flows in Mule Studio and generated WSDL’s to publish and extensively used SOAP UI to debug and validate the generated service WSDL files.
- Developed internal frameworks for use across application to handle Exception Handling, DDT Code Description, Logging, message and context handling.
- Created POM files (Maven) for application build management and Configured Subversion SVN version control for the project
Environment: Java 6/7, J2EE, JSF 2.1 MyFaces, PrimeFaces 3.4.2, AJAX, Spring 3.1, HTML, XHTML, Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, HTML 5, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, MuleSoft ESB, CSS, Apache Tomcat, STS 3.2 IDE, Json, Mule Studio 3.4 IDE, SOAP UI, Apache Subversion SVN 1.6.23, Apache Maven 2.2.1, AnthillPro, Putty, Windows 7.
Contractor Hadoop/Java Developer
- Mentor and guide other team members, interact with clients and propose possible options and suggest solutions.
- Involved in Installation and Configuration of 40 data node Distributed Hadoop Cluster.
- Developed MapReduce programs (extending InputFormat class) to process varied formats of large data sets in the most efficient way.
- Optimized MapReduce jobs to utilize the full advantages of distributed computing without over loading specific data nodes.
- Experience in tuning high volume MapReduce jobs by managing InputSplit to mappers, developing custom combiners, partitioners and optimizing the job during Shuffle/Sort phase by implementing RawComparator.
- Created Directed Acyclic graph (DAG) of actions using Oozie for job scheduling.
- Experience in analyzing Hadoop log files.
- Application was designed in compliance with various design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Factory, Builder, connection pooling, Singleton and Façade.
- Developed Front end UI screens with IBM Enhanced Faces and later upgraded screens to work with JSF 2 PrimeFaces 3.5 framework, JSP, AJAX, Java Script and Servlets.
- Developed Custom JSF components such as converters and validators based on system requirements. Developed JSF Phase Listener for security interception Confidential Render Response JSF life cycle.
- Compared IBM Enhanced Faces with open source Trinidad JSF Components and PrimeFaces Components. Used AJAX for JSF data table sorting and pagination features and worked on JSF Phase Listeners and fully used JSF life cycle for our application development.
- Developed internal frameworks for use across application to handle Exception Handling, Cache management - JCS, Code Description, Logging, message and context handling and BIRT Reporting & Templates.
- Developed Java Batch framework on IBM Modern Java Batch Websphere Compute Grid to handle batch processes like Create Invoice Request, Delinquency Process, Attach Payment to RPN and RPR posting.
- Developed JDBC/Datasource Entity Manager utility framework and connection pooling for web application/Junit testing and Object Relational Mapping in Open JPA and used Open JPA 2.1.1 as Confidential persistence layer that is capable of handling high volume transactions as well as managing concurrency issues.
- Developed BIRT reports in Finance application using BIRT Reporting API and evaluated BIRT and JASPER technologies for report generation in our application and developed BIRT Templates.
- Implemented Test driven development of project used Junit, EasyMock, PowerMock and Selenium for web test automation.
- Worked on Derby, DB2 databases, SQL queries for creating Tables, Views, functions, packages, and triggers etc. And worked on Websphere 8 Server Administration like datasource setup, application deployment. And used Subversion SVN and ClearCase version control tools.
- Created POM files (Maven) for application build management and worked with Hudson tool for continuous integration and worked on BMC Web Access Manager (WAM) Single Sign On (SSO) LDAP integration API.
- Developed embedded Crystal Reports in RSA in front desk web application (WAS 7) for generating Payment Notice, Coupon Book, MINI and MAXI dynamic reports for customers and designed Crystal rpt templates in editor against Plain Old Java Objects (POJO) datasource.
- URL based security; component level security was implemented on each JSF page. Admin console was developed to control the role, resource access on JSF pages by administrator.
Environment: Java 6/7, Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig Latin, Hive, HBase, Zookeeper, Sqoop, Oozie, HDFS, UNIX Shell script, Cloudera CDH3 Distribution, J2EE, JSF 2 PrimeFaces 3.5, JSF 1.2 IBM Enhanced Faces, Trinidad, AJAX, JCS 1.3, BIRT 3.7.2, JASPER, Websphere Compute Grid IBM Modern JAVA BATCH, EJB 3.0, JAXB, SAX, JDBC 4, Open JPA 2.1.1, Selenium 2.32.0, Junit 4.8.2, EasyMock 3.0, PowerMock 1.4.9, JSP, Servlet, HTML, XHTML, Java Script, JQuery, UML, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, ANT, WebSphere 8/7.5/7/6.1, Apache Tomcat, DB2, Derby, RSA 184.108.40.206/7.5.3, Apache Subversion SVN 1.6.23, ClearCase, MuleSoft ESB, Mule Studio 3.4 IDE, SOAP UI, Apache Maven 2.2.1, Jenkins, Hudson 3.0, Sonar, Crystal Reports, Serena Agile Planner, Lotus Notes, Windows XP.
Contractor Java Developer
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Developed entire project on MVC Architecture pattern, Struts as the Controller, JSP and HTML as the View presentation logic and EJB as the Model. Used JSTL and Struts Taglib in JSP and Developed Action and Action Forms for corresponding JSP and worked on HTML, JSP with JSTL and Struts Tag Library, with nested attributes.
- Performed client side validation using Struts Validation framework and implemented Tiles framework. Developed Confidential &T user login Interface using Eclipse RCP and worked on FRB related Custom Tags for the screens. Worked on Java Mail to send out system generated emails, and CC mails.
- Used DynaActionForm and DynaValidatorForm for Action Form generation and Resource Bundle Properties file for Internationalization. Worked on JSP, Java Script, Servlets and developed POJO classes and Object Relational Mapping in Hibernate. Used Hibernate as Confidential persistence layer that is capable of handling high volume transactions as well as managing concurrency issues and built Hibernate utility class to get SessionFactory.
- Involved in writing HQL for querying data, Hibernate.cfg.xml file for configuration of hibernate with database and entity.hbm.xml files for object mapping. Implemented Test driven development - TDD of project used JUnit Worked on Oracle database, SQL queries for creating Tables, Views, functions, packages, and triggers etc.
- Worked on JBoss Server Administration like datasource, JDBC, deployment, resource variables and security setup and Tomcat configuration and used Clearcase version control.
Environment: J2ee, Java 1.5, Hibernate, Eclipse 3.2 IDE, RAD 7.5, ClearCase, Junit, JSP, JDBC, HTML, CSS, XHTML, Struts 1.3, Java Script, Apache Tomcat 6.0, Servlets, JBoss AS 5, Java Mail, JMS, ANT, Oracle 9i, Windows XP.
- Developed entire project on RSF, Business Delegate and MVC Design pattern, Struts as the Controller, JSP and HTML as the View presentation logic and EJB as the Model. Used JSTL and Struts Taglib in JSP and Developed Action and Action Forms for corresponding JSP.
- Developed the admin console application of Soarian using Eclipse RCP and performed client side validation using Struts Validation framework and implemented Tiles framework.
- Worked on core Java for parsing XSD and worked on JSP, Java Script and Servlets for Clinical UI.
- Developed stateless Session Beans to handle business logic and JDO’s to handle database persistence, developed timer bean for repeating tasks and developed Message Driven Beans - MDB using JMS API for asynchronous messaging.
- Worked on XML and XML Schema Definition - XSD files, XSLT like namespaces, imports, elements. Worked on application specific XML files like web.xml, ejb-jar.xml, application.xml and persistence.xml.
- Worked with Staffware API to interact with Tibco iProcess engine.
- Implemented Test driven development of project and developed Junit test cases and used Easy Mock API for unit testing. Involved in JMS configuration and admin configuration on JBoss Application Server and worked on WebServices technologies like WSDL, UDDI, SOAP and Server Administration.
- Worked on Oracle database queries for creating Tables, Views, functions etc. Build management, job schedule and dependency management using Anthill Pro and worked on fitnesse for acceptance testing of requirements. Used CVS and SVN Subversion version control, tortoise interface.
- Finding shortest path (in Confidential graph) using Dijkstra and Kruskal’s Algorithm.
- Finding Geodetic Set’s (in Confidential graph) using Breadth First Search BFS Algorithm.
- B+ Tree data structure of order 1, Splay Tree data Structure and Heap Sort.
- Permutation Generator to generate permutations & Combination Generator to generate Combinations, Automorphic forms of Confidential given graph, Prolog Interpreter in java.
Languages: JAVA, Pig Latin, Hive HQL, UNIX Shell Script, C, C++, SQL. Java Frameworks JAVA JDK 1.5/6/7, Hadoop MapReduce, J2EE, Servlets, Java Server Pages, JSF 2, Mule ESB, Groovy, JCS 1.3, Open JPA 2.1.1, EJB 3.0, EJB 2.0, Hibernate, Websphere Compute Grid IBM Modern JAVA BATCH, JSTL, JDBC 4, JNDI, JMS, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, RMI, Design Patterns, iText, Java Mail, XML (JAXB, SAX, DOM), JDO, Log4J, Apache ANT, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Spring, Applets.
Big Data: Hadoop 1.X / 2.0, MapReduce algorithm, Pig Latin, Hive HQL, Hbase, Sqoop, Mahout, Web Frameworks Java Server Faces JSF 2 PrimeFaces 3.5, JSF 1.2 IBM Enhanced Faces, Trinidad, Jakarta Struts, HTML, XHTML, AJAX, XML, Java Script, JQuery, CSS and Web Services. Web/Application Servers IBM WebSphere 8/7.7/7/6.1/5.1, Apache TOMCAT, JBOSS AS, BEA WebLogic, Apache HTTP Server.
Testing: Junit 4.8.2, EasyMock 3.0, PowerMock 1.4.9, Selenium 2.32.0 web test automation. DATABASE/File System Hadoop HDFS, DB2, ORACLE 8i/9i, Derby, SQL Server and MySql. IDE’s Eclipse 3.2, RSA 220.127.116.11/7.5.3, MyEclipse, WSAD, RAD, Mule Soft, SOAP UI, Rational Rose and JCreator.
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows and MS-DOS. Reporting Software Like BIRT 3.7.2, Crystal Reports and JASPER. VERSION CONTROL Apache Subversion SVN 1.6.23, Clearcase, CVS.
Other Software: Apache Maven 2.2.1, Hudson 3.0, Jenkins, Serena Agile Planner, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Sonar, PuTTY, Cygwin, FileZilla FTP Server/Client.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes