Sr. Drupal/php Developer Resume
- Sr.Web Application Developerwith8yearsofexperience inApplication Analysis, Design, Development,Integration, Deployment, and Maintenance/SupportforWeb, Standalone, and Client - Server based software applications.
- Rich work exposure in software andweb application development.
- Highly experienced in Drupal 6/7 Installation, Configuration, Module and Theme development, content management.
- Experience in developing a content management package (e.g. core Interwoven technologies like TeamSite)
- Experienced in developing e-commerce applications with Joomla, Magento, WordPress and OSCommerce.
- Developing and installing modules and plugins in different CMS like Joomla, Wordpress.
- Experienced in Drupal user access management, administration, performance and security.
- Experience with e-commerce on Drupal utilizing Drupal Commerce.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, expert in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of PHP Applications.
- Strong on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts using PHP.
- Good Knowledge in Core Java Programming.
- Eperince in SQL Injection
- Experienced in Model View Controller (MVC) architecture based Web Application Development.
- Excellent experience on MVC frameworks like CakePHP, code igniter, Open Cart for developing enterprise applications.
- Experience with version control - SVN and Git
- Experienced in developing strategies for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Experienced in IDE’s like Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Netbeans.
- Skilled in WAMP, LAMP and XAMPP platforms.
- Extensively developed Stored Procedures.
- Strong work experience on teh Front End UI development and teh Back End development.
- Teh Mobile application frontend was designed in Drupal themes using Html-5, CSS-3, jQuery, node.js and applied Responsive design techniques. Applications were deployed on to Linux CentOS based servers and used Apache SVN, Git repositories.
- Worked extensivelywithGit,SVN, Jenkins, PHP Unit, PHP MyAdmin, JIRA, andApache Web Server.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Principles andAgile and Scrum Development Methodologies.
- Experience includes Database Design, Analysis and Development with MySQL.
- Experience interacting withclientsto gather project requirements.
- Highly experienced usingDrupalandWord PressContent Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent experience in Content Management System such as Drupal, Joomla, Word Press and DotCMS.
- Experienced inDrupal Themesdevelopment, Drupal custom modules and resolving Drupal configuration issues.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying and testing existingDrupal modules.
- Extensive experience in MVC frameworks like ZEND studio as well as e-commerce web environments such as CCK, Views,Drush, and Agile Development.
- Experience of Web Services.
- Significant experience in using tools like Notepad++, Firebug, Putty, WinSCP, CodeIgniter,Magento.
- Strong experiencein Source Control tool SVN.
- Expertise in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and experience in preparing teh Test Cases and Test plans.
- Facilitates business expansion by providing technology solutions to streamline operational efficiencies.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, problem-solving techniques, proven leadership qualities with emphasis on individual and team effort backed by excellent communication skills.
Databases: MySQL, PostgresSQL, Oracle 8I, Access, MS SQL Server 2003
CMS: Joomla, YII, Smarty, Wordpress
Operating Systems: Windows (98,2000,XP, Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008), Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Red hat, Enterprise Linux, CentOS, FreeBSD, Solaris, Windows Mobile, TinyOS, Android, OS X
Framework: Zend, MVC Architecture, Node.js, Backbone.js, Bootstrap
Tools: PostgreSQL, Apache, Subversion, Git, SSHD, VI, Wordpress, Joomla, MySQL, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Prado 3.11, Magento, SugarCRM, OpenCart, ZenCart, NFS, Postfix, Samba, SSL, Plesk, Firebug, AJAX, Unattended, Nagios, Visual Studio, VMWare, Gnuplot, JSON, LDAP, OpenID, Twisted.
LAMP: (Level of Expertise: Advanced)
Web Server: Apache
APIs and Libraries: Google Visualization API, Google Maps API, Yahoo BOSS API, Yahoo User Interface Library (YUI), jQuery, Twillio, lxml, expat, Qt, PyQT
Concepts: OOD (Object Oriented Design)OOP (Object Oriented Programming)CMS (Content Management Systems)MVC (Model View Controller)
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Sr. Drupal/PHP Developer
- Developed a User Management System for different user administrators such as Project Manager, Project Leader, Electricians, CEO and Software Developers to meet their assigned tasks.
- Created a forum for open discussion for various users groups such as Managers, Software Developers and Electricians
- Developed a Project Management system to manage teh projects assigned to different administrators.
- Experience in database design, software engineering and development.
- Proven ability to jump into new projects and learn new technologies quickly.
- Extensive Drupal experience and active in teh Drupal Community attending and presenting at conferences and camps, developing new modules, and offering support to other users and developers.
- Experience with ecommerce on Drupal.
- Developed a Production Management System to meet teh actual situation of teh current project and for quality control.
- Assisted teh Project Manager with Project Planning, Implementation and tracking, Team coordination, communication, IP strategy and research collaborations and in-licensing.
- Added Roles to Users such as assign a Job, create New Job, Request for a job etc. and halped teh DBA with teh performance, integrity and security of teh Database.
- Developed teh newsletter section to send out newsletters to new and existing customers and understood teh old site for maintenance and provide necessary changes.
- Analyzed business requirements and shifted all into technical requirements to anticipate teh future requirements.
- Worked with Management to create project specifications and documentation and also designed, evaluated, enhanced, tested, troubleshot, and maintained PHP applications.
Confidential, Indianapolis IA
SeniorSoftware Engineer (Drupal Developer)
- Developed and implemented search feature using PHP 5 and Ajax.
- Worked with views and themes in Drupal.
- Creation of menus, pages, templates, blocks in Drupal.
- Development and integration of Newsletter Module.
- Drupal module development, both contributed and non-contributed
- Active participation for Requirement Gathering, Analyzing teh project and fordesigningthe project.
- Developed customize content management system for administrator according to project specification.
- Deeply involved in database design, site architecture, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax and other tools and technique to make site more attractive.
- Provide functional and technical support and guidance for teh development of teh Websites based on PHP-MySQL.
- Active participation in teh complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Used variousDrupaltools includingDrush,Memcache, Views and CCK and also Developed Custom modules andDrupaltemplates.
- Put in certain audio and video streams to work sites for training purposes.
- Multi-task in planning and work management and also worked on Unix Server as teh System was hosted on WAMP and XAMPP servers.
- Expertise in all areas ofDrupalincluding Views, CCK,Drush,Cron, Custom Module,and Tpland worked closely with securing additional resource for teh team.
- Worked in an agile environment and also Installed and configuredDrupalon a Linux server and other servers.
- Designed and implemented user roles in PHP andMySQLand created new modules using PHP 5.4 scripting language.
- Created new modules using PHP 5 scripting language and new Templates for teh administrator areas with various options to be implemented.
- Developed web applications within a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)environment that includes distributed web servers and a MySQL database cluster.
- Write Clean, well designed code.
- User profile management, authentication and authorization.
- Implemented AJAX usingjQuery.
- Create and Modify MySQL table as required.
- Worked on SQL queries, Triggers, Joins, Views, and Constraints etc.
- Identify bugs and fix them.
- Helped team members in their technical issues.
- Debugged and tested teh codes.
- Used SVN for source code management.
- Implemented Smarty on front end for efficient web template.
- Payment gateway integration (PayPal).
- Main focus of development was Resident Management in that me worked on Late Fee Module,Move-In & Move-Out Module, and Resident Transfer.
- Understanding teh requirements.
- Responsible for supporting existing applications, developing new features for existingapplications, and developing new web-based applications (focus on cross-browser andcross-platform issues).
- Responsible for implementation of mock-ups provided by teh UI team.
- Provided support during QA/Deployment cycle.
- Designed application databases using MySQLand PostgresSQL, sometimesrewrote queriesto improve query response time.
- Identified problems and implemented TEMPeffective solutions.
- Completed most difficult tasks with in teh deadline.
- Responsible forperformance optimization on code and database level.
- Used SVN to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code and webpages.
- Helped team members in their technical issues.
- Adhered to and recommends improvements to projectcodingstandards
- Responsible for sharing knowledge among team members related to developed module.
- Attended agile meetings (Scrums, Sprint Planning).
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes