Java Developer Resume
- Over 7+years of technical expertise in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process in a Java based environment which includes Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Expertise in Web technologies, design and implementation with J2EE frameworks.
- Well versed in all aspects of N - tier distributed application architecture with application system development using Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JSF, EJB, RESTFUL Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Spring, Hibernate, XML, SAX, and DOM.
- Professional experience involving designing, development, testing, implementation and support of applications using PERL, SYBASE, ORACLE, DB2 and UNIX SHELL SCRIPTING
- Experienced in working with different layers in applications like Presentation, controller, business, service and DAO layer.
- Experienced in implementing business components using Spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring ORM integration.
- Experience in Multithreading applications, Developing Database layer with ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Scala based IBatis.
- Experienced in working with Hibernate mappings, configuration settings, optimization join strategies, core interfaces, etc in implementing Persistent layer using Hibernate.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experienced in working with Rest based solutions to handle different data formats using JAX-RS and clients.
- Experienced in working with messaging systems like JMS, Web sphere MQ, MDB.
- Expertise in implementing various well-known Object-Oriented/J2EE Design Patterns and Session, Entity, Message Driven Enterprise Java Beans
- Experienced in databases like MongoDB, DB2, Oracle, postgres & MySQL with strong SQL, PL/SQL skills
- Strong experience in database design using DDL, DML, writing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Proficient in Agile (SCRUM),Waterfall methodologies and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Unit testing using Junit, Ant build tool and debugging tools like Log4J.
- Hands on experience on Concurrent Version Systems such as SVN, GIT and CSV.
- Extensive experience with IDE’s like Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, My Eclipse, Netbeans.
- Experienced in writing unit tests, integration test and debugging. Expertise in following the coding standards and code review process to optimize the performance
- Experienced working on multiple operating systems, Unix, Linux, Apple Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows.
- Continually seek to improve technical skills and keep current with industry standards and evolving technology.
Programming Languages: Java (JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6), C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Components and Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.0/2.5, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, Hibernate,JUnit.
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Easymock,Mockito.
WebServices Technology: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, XML, SOA, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Web / Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0, WebLogic 8.0/10.3, Web Sphere 6.x/5.x,JBOSS 4.0.
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10G, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL, DB2.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Value Object, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator.
Version Controls: Rational Clear Case, GIT,CVS, SVN
IDE: STS, Eclipse 3.x, IBM RAD, NetBeans.
Confidential, Bothell WA
- Used Agile Software Development for developing the application with clear, efficient workflow.
- Used JMS & MQ for messaging and Websphere server as application server.
- Used Jenkins with maven for Build and Deployment.
- Implemented Spring MVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Integrated the application with Spring framework for implementing Dependency injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Deployed business components into BEA Weblogic Application Server and involved in transaction management and security management.
- Implemented web-based application usingJSFframe work.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Web Services for transferring codes between carriers and the application.
- Coordinated with testing team, development team and business team and conducted walkthrough of test plan document for review
- Developed services which involved both producing and consuming web services (WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS). Also published the WSDL to UDDI registry using the SOA architecture.
- Designed Graphical user interface using Java Swing, HTML5 and JSF.
- Developed RESTful web services including JSON formats for supporting client requests.
- Updated the scrum in and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Performed Quality Assurance with Mercury quality center for Testing, defect reporting and defects tracking
- Wrote various queries using Hibernate (ORM) and hibernate criterion queries to execute queries against database.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Worked on reading from and writing data to excel files using Apache POI interface.
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration of the agile software development.
- Participated actively in weekly QA team meet
- Involved in weekly code walk through.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in writing technical document, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of modules.
- Developed this application based on the Agile Development practices.
- Developed communication between Client and server using Multi-Threading.
- Implemented IPC Message queues for communication between servers.
- Involved in developing the JSF/Richfaces pages.
- Created work flow management threads using multi-threading.
- Involved in designing Activity Diagrams, Sequence diagram and Class diagram using rational rose UML tool.
- Developed light weight business component and integrated applications usingSpringframework,Spring web MVCusing features likeIOCand configuring application context for spring bean factory.
- Developed integrated applications and light weight component using Spring framework and IOC features from Spring web MVC to configure application context for spring bean factory.
- Developed the DAO classes needed for application by extensively using Spring JDBC.
- Deployed the application and tested on JBoss Application Server.
- Collaborated with Business Analysts during design specifications.
- Worked on IBM DB2 for storing and retrieving data of application.
- Created DDL, DML to create tables and to assign specifications for created tables.
- Created stored procedures, triggers and different joins for database using sql scripts.
- Used SOAP based web services (JAX-WS, JAXP-RPC, and JAXB) to communicate across different systems and worked with SOAP UI for analyzing and debugging requests/responses.
- Developed JUnit test classes for testing the modules.
- Collaborated with testing team to resolve defects raised using HP quality center.
- Configured Spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file and integrated middle tier with Struts web layer.
Confidential, WASHINGTON D.C
- Involved in development of the complete flow from the front end to the back-end in agile environment.
- Responsible for designing different JSP pages and writing Action class using Struts framework for Security, and Search modules.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework, which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Involved in research of indexing and searching tools for HTML and JSP contents of web-based application using Apache Ant tool and singleton design patterns.
- Wrote DAO classes using Hibernate to interact with the database for persistent operations.
- Wrote Hibernate mapping classes to the database tables.
- Created Web.xml, Struts-config.xml, Validation.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used SOA for implementing strategies of two different applications.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting patient information.
- Developed JMS Adapter to talk from EJBs to JMS objects.
- Used Log4j logger tool for logging warnings and error messages.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Involved and participated in Code reviews.
- Involved in documentation and bug fixing of various modules of the project.
Confidential, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with Development tool Eclipse IDE.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases.
- Designed and developed the Validations, Controller Classes and Java bean components.
- Used XML/XSL and Parsing using both SAX and DOM parsers.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting required information from third party
- Implemented web services with Apache Axis
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application.
- Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Used Apache Ant for the build process.
- Used Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Participated in designing the user interface for the application using HTML, DHTML, and Java Server Pages (JSP),CSS.
- Implemented MVC using Struts Framework.
- Involved in gathering requirements from the client for designing the WebPages.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database access and used the JDBC API extensively.
- Involved in implementing Multi-Threading for communication.
- Used XML with DTD and its references with the files.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Struts Test Cases.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML schema to java classes.
- Extensively used ANT as a build tool.
- Handled the database access by implementing Controller Servlet.
- Involved in using Oracle for generating on-screen reports and writing complex sub-queries.
- Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Used JDBC prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access.
- Used Log4J for any errors in the application.
- Deployed project on Web Sphere 6.1 application server in Linux environment.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes