Servicenow Developer Resume
Mounds View, MN
- IT professional with total experience of 6 years of relevant experience in teh field of ITSM and JAVA/J2EE.
- Having over 5+ years of experience as Service - Now suite administrator and developer.
- Proficient on handling and solving teh high priority tickets.
- Experience in creating Applications, Modules, Tables and Columns are per client requirements in ServiceNow.
- Designed email templates using HTML and jelly scripting to be used in notifications.
- Experience in performance tuning of Remedy and Service-Now setups.
- Working noledge to create, monitor, modify and publish service catalog workflows with approvals.
- Good noledge on Single Sign On, LDAP, Mid Server and event based integrations.
- Experience in setting up teh SLAs as per teh requirements.
- Experience in using DISCOVERY to load teh configuration data into CMDB.
- Experience in LDAP integrations. Proficient understanding of Integrations with SOAP, JDBC an ODBC protocols.
- Experience working on Calgary, Dublin, Helsinki and Fugi versions of ServiceNow.
- Experience in implementation of ITSM frameworks and GLIDE DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM.
- Experience in using ServiceNow import sets to load data.
- Experience in using Shell scripting tools like DSM and ITSM for Deployment Automation and Software Delivery.
- Good noledge in understanding ITIL process as well as multiple technologies and frameworks.
- Hands on application development using Java/J2EE, Struts, JSP and Spring.
- Experience in generating reports and creating workflows according to teh requirements in ServiceNow.
- Experience in configuration of MID Servers using PowerShell.
- Have significant experience in startups as well as corporate environments.
ITSM Tools: Service-Now, CMDB, ITSM Suite, Discovery
Databases: Ms Sql Server, Ms Access, Oracle 10g
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, IIS 5.0
Certifications: ServiceNow Application Developer, ITIL V3 Foundation Certification.
Confidential, Mounds View, MN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Active Directory integration using LDAP for autantication. Loaded users, roles and groups in ServiceNow.
- Configured SSO Integration and login process customization for ServiceNow using SAML 2.0.
- Designed and deployed new functionality by using UI Policies, Business Rules, Access Lists etc.
- Created reports, workflows and forms for Incident, Problem and Change with CMDB.
- Involved in Configuration of UI policies, UI actions, Client and Server side scripting.
- Involved in upgradation of instances from Fugi to Helsinki and debugged teh functional errors with different product teams.
- Worked on Business Rules by using server side scripting.
- Made client side changes using Catalog client scripts and UI policies.
- Used import set tables to import many CI’s.
- Involved in creating new Service Catalog requests and items with variables.
- Created email templates, notification scripts using HTML and jelly to notify teh users about specific activities in teh system.
- Worked on Asset Management modules and involved in creating Asset Model Categories
- Worked on troubleshooting DISCOVERY and MID SERVERS to check teh connectivity issues.
- Performed quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
- Involved in integrations with third party applications and web services.
- Developed Service Catalog items, variables and workflows.
- Worked on ServiceNow integration with Siebel, Incident module and integrated Service Catalog.
- Involved in creating relationship for CMDB configuration items.
- Created SLA’s and report scheduling as per teh client requirements.
- Loaded ServiceNow tables by creating data sources using different data formats.
- Involved in teh integration of Fire eye tool with ServiceNow by using inbound scripting actions.
- Involved in customizing teh SDLC module for managing teh projects related to Software Development.
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Upgraded and Configured teh ServiceNow instances from Fuji to Geneva and Geneva to Helsinki.
- Involved in creation of different Service Requests workflows for Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Worked using UI Actions, UI Policies, Business Rules and Client Scripts for customizing Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Configured SMS and Email Notifications related to incident management and change management modules according to teh event and data changes.
- Provided production support to teh user community.
- Customized Content Management using Java Scripts for teh incidents that are assigned to only restrict users.
- Configured and customized CMDB from scratch. Imported data into teh appropriate classes.
- Used CMDB for configuring multiple forms for teh Asset Module.
- Used SAML 2.0 to implement Single Sign On(SSO).
- Designed and implemented various SLA’s, ACL’s, UI policies and Catalog Client Scripts as per teh requirements.
- Used JSON Web Services to implement Web Service Interface between ServiceNow and Salesforce platform.
- Used Web Services to integrate Service Catalog module with “Sailpoint” and fixed teh raised issues.
- Involved in configuring teh Discovery module to load Relationships and Configuration Items into ServiceNow.
Sr. Analyst (ServiceNow Admin/Developer)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked as Analyst in Cloud optimization team to facilitate teh smooth transition of On-prem servers to Microsoft Azure.
- Was part of teh Configuration management team, when Microsoft IT transitioned over to Service Now from IT service management.
- Created technical and functional specifications documents for different ServiceNow Modules.
- Involved in Administration and Production support and maintenance of lower life cycle instances.
- Configured Notifications, User Accounts, Groups and Roles.
- Created noledge articles for documenting teh steps involved in creating teh catalog items.
- Integrated ServiceNow catalog module using Web Services and fixed teh issues while teh tools are interacting.
- Worked on CMDB for mission critical applications.
- Was responsible for teh regular administration of instances and to make sure that everything is synced across all teh instances.
- Involved in LDAP Active Directory Integration.
- Created adhoc reports in ServiceNow.
- Facilitated teh integration between ServiceNow team and Infrastructure team when user list is populated into teh system using LDAP integration.
- Used import sets to load teh data into ServiceNow.
- Created Service Catalog items workflows in ServiceNow.
Web Application Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked on a Django based website called ‘VMAlloc’’ that allocates VMs to various users. Introduced RAM quota that quantifies and limits teh total amount of RAM used by a specific user or a group.
- Designed and implemented a command-line interface called ‘vmacli’, which acts as a wrapper around teh RESTful API.
- Used python’s argparse library to implement teh CLI.
- ‘vmacli’ successfully replaced VMAlloc’s UI to become teh primary preference to users to use teh system.
- Tested teh RESTful API of VMAlloc, to debug and resolve teh bugs in teh system. This made teh system more reliable.
- Worked on Point of Sale (POS) devices using Java to expand teh solution of maintaining a record of teh current inventory level in a ‘Supermarket System’.
- Got familiarized with teh various aspects of Agile Methodologies such as Scrum and to estimate various tasks.
- Involved in gathering requirements, defining scope and design.
- Deployed JSP pages and servlets using Apache Tomcat server.
- Developed Webservices using SOAP for getting and sending data from external interfaces.
- Used Rational Rose in developing Use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Used Multi-threading and Exception handling for teh optimum performance of teh application.
- Involved in creation, execution and documentation of teh tests that are required for an application to meet its performance requirements.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes