Java Ui Developer Resume
Los Angeles, CA
- Over 9 years of experience in IT industry in analysis, design, development and integration of large client - server and web based applications.
- Experience in working with frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF and implementing various J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, Session Façade Pattern, Data Access Object and Factory design patterns.
- Expertise in deploying applications on Websphere 5.x/6.x, Weblogic 8.1/9.1, JBoss 4.2, Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.0.
- Hands on experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse, JBuilder, NetBeans, WSAD and My Eclipse. Proficient in MVC Framework Architecture (Model-View-Controller Architecture) for constructing web applications with Struts, JavaServlets and JSPsStruts 2.0, Spring 3.0 (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow) and Oracle Apps Framework.
- Experience with modern ORM technology.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML notations and experience in using design tools like Rational Rose for creating class, use case and sequence diagrams.
- Expertise to access/connect Data Access Objects to the database layer using Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience in XML, Web Services using SOAP, XML-RPC, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Restful.
- Experienced in programming, deploying, configuring, and fine-tuning middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like open source Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic and WAS.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic using Node.js
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for itsuch as Express.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio and Webstrom.
- Working experience of control version tools like SVN, CVS, Clear Case and PVCS.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience (UX), Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Extensive experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe flash, InDesign Dream Weaver CS4.
- Experience withDeveloperToolbar for Chrome and IEDeveloperToolbar for Internet Explorer for testing applications.
- Good knowledge of Grunt, GITS, HTTP and Restful services.
- Experience in designing web applications employing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and Search Engine Strategies (SES).
- Web development experience in developing dynamic websites with emphasis on content management, interactive portals and complex online systems following WCAG and W3C standards.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, Perl, Python, XML
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JSF, Servlets, RMI, EJB,JNDI, JMS, JPA.
Frameworks: Struts 1.3/2.0, Spring 2.5/3.0, Hibernate 3.0/4.0
IDE and Tools: Net Beans, RAD, Eclipse, Intellij, EditPlus
Databases: MySQL, DB2, SQL Server, MongoDb, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g
Web Application Servers: Tomcat 6.0/7.0, WebLogic 9.2/10.0/11g, WebSphere 8.5, JBoss 6.1/7.1
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GIT, Serena Dimensions, Rational ClearCase
Build & Testing tools: Make, ANT, JUnit, Maven, Log4J, Jenkins/Hudson
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JSON, REST, SOA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jersey, Apache CXF
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Java UI Developer
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based application using the J2EE architecture.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, Servlets andJavafor both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Used Spring MVC Framework for developing the application and used JPA to map to Oracle database tables.
- Designed and developed a web-based client using Servlets, JSP, Tag Libraries, Java Script, HTML and XML using Struts/Spring Framework
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to incorporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Familiar withAngular JSfeatures MVW pattern, Templates and Two way data binding.
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js and Require.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Dockers andNode.js.
- Responsible for interchange of data between server and users by using Node.js.
- Contributed as key resource of the “Angular JSFramework Team” in conversion of existing (XMI) UI screens of the application toAngular JSbased UI.
- Single Page Application development using AngularJS, backed by MongodB and NodeJS.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), Prime faces, HTML 5, CSS3, jQuery and AngularJS and XML in a responsive grid layout.
- Used Prototype Js to add useful extensions to the browser scripting environment.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM.
- Developed Web Services to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Implemented Web service Message Flows using SOAP.
- Used Blaze-DS to extract data and passing it to Flex UI components.
- Worked on Error Handling on the Flex side by catching the error code and message streamed from server using fault Handlers.
- Developed & deployed the application in Web sphere Application Server.
- Performance analysis and tuning the message flow performance by analyzing the processing time taken by the message flow.
- Built EnterpriseJavaBeans with Point-to-Point messaging functionality and MQ series as JMS provider.
- Wrote Hibernate queries.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation using CSS3 & XSLT.
- Use JQuery for creating behavioral aspects of the web page.
- Formulated Use Cases for each business requirement and normalized the use cases to suit the requirements.
- Conducted code and unit test review.
- The UML use case designs are developed using and Rational Software Architect v7.0/6.0.
- Created Use Case, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Collaboration Diagrams.
- Integrating cross browser compatible applications and secure payment gateways in the website.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 11g.
- Participate in acceptance testing to ensure client/user needs are met.
- Migrate applications to quality assurance and/or the production environment, or perform quality assurance as necessary
Java UI Developer
- Used Scrum (Agile) as Development methodology.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Primarily focused on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Added Ajax functionality toJavaServer Faces using Ajax4Jsf framework.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages and Node.js.
- Developed using J2EE design patterns like Command Pattern, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Value Object Patterns.
- Used node.js to develop real time chat application.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (CVS).
- Involved in development of SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS with Apache CXF.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the DB2.
- Used TIBCO MQ for Asynchronous communication.
- Implemented Message Listeners to extract messages from Queue.
- Involved in configuring JNDI properties.
- Prepared Ant Build Scripts to deploy application components in WebSphere.
- Created Connection Pools in WebSphere and configured as needed.
- Used LOG4J, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Used CVS to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Confidential, Lincoln, RI
Java UI Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed multi-threading projects, considered concurrency situation and security aspect, avoid of SQL injection. Using synchronized method and synchronized variable.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of Provider.
- Involved in developing interface for web pages like user registration, login, registered access control for users depending on logins using HTML and Java Script/DOJO.
- Developed JSPs for user interfaces to interact with business layer. Developed Servlets to communicate with the other components under STRUTS Framework.
- Extensively used CSS, Java Script, and JQuery, Ajax to enhance functionality and user experience on web pages.
- Single Page Application development using AngularJS, backed by MongodB and NodeJS
- Have used JSF UI component to develop front-end web pages; have used faces-config.xml to manage faces servlet and managed beans.
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Developed high-performance web applications using Struts and JQuery and XML Http Request.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using DHTML and CSS.
- Configured Spring and EJB to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a context file and integrated middle tier with Struts web layer.
- Dealt with Hibernate open source ORM frame work for persistence management.
- Designed a network of web pages, where the user progresses through an application by selecting links, resulting in the next page being transferred to the user and rendered for their use using REST.
- Used JBoss, an application server, to implement the Java Platform Enterprise Edition, create applications and to integrate applications with other applications.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and SVN control
- Configured JDBC and LDAP Security in the application server.
- Developed LDAP server configuration files to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and increased modularity by allowing the separation of cross-cutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using Struts and defined Navigation Rules. Developed Messaging frame work for Asynchronous service using JMS.
- Involved in the design, feature estimations and Software Requirements Specifications.
- Contributed to the development of web interface for User module and Admin module using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework.
- By using DOJO with Ajax framework implemented the UI for user interaction to entire application.
- Extensively worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of Generics and Templates, Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer).
- Developed business logic and Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Implemented DAO (Data Access Object) design pattern to access data from Oracle.
- Implemented Spring MVC, IOC.
- Mapped the objects with the Database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) as the Persistence Frame Work.
- Developed stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used log4j for debugging the application.
- Involved in Configuration of data source and deployment of application in development, Test and Production.
- Used RAD for application developing, deployment and CVS for version Controlling.
- Developed the MAVEN scripts for preparing EAR and WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Involved in configuration settings for Development, Test, and Production Environment.
- Used JUnit test cases to test the application and performed random checks to analysis the portability, reliability and flexibility of the project.
- Mainly involved in 24x7 support, Maintenance and enhancement of the application.
- Responsible to enhance the Portal UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP,Java, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side Java script validations.
- Configured Spring to manage Action classes and set their dependencies in a Spring Context file and integrated middle tier with Struts and also used EJB components for backend processing.
- Used Hibernate for mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Created and consumed RESTFul Web Services using JAX-RS(Jersey).
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote Junit test cases for unit testing modules.
- Used client side Java scripting: JQUERY for designing TABS and DIALOGBOX.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform regular jobs like file transfers between different hosts.
- Used Log4j for logging the output to the files.
- Involved in generating build script using ANT that compiles the code, builds a war file and deploys the application on the application server.
- Used CVS tools for version control.
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements capture and analysis.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, Spring Framework 3.0, Struts, Web Sphere, Agile, Java Script, JUnit, Oracle 9i, EJB, Log4j, XML, HTML, JQuery, UNIX, RESTFul Web Services, JAX-RS, ANT, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, CSS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes