Java Developer Resume
- 7+ Years of IT experience in delivering enterprise solutions in e - commerce, m-commerce, workflow and web based arena.
- Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE technology stacks.
- In depth exposure to Web 2.0 solutions, developing webservices, OOAD architecture and modeling and designing artifacts to satisfy peculiar and complex business problem statements. Excellent analytical and communication skills in order to work with mid-size teams, technical and business leadership.
- Experience in modeling complex web application using RUP and XML. Strong experience in class diagram, sequence diagram, component diagrams and activation diagrams.
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design).
- Experience in using encryption techniques like AES, DES, and RC4.
- Experience in working with IBM Websphere Portal/Application Server, BEA Web Logic, and Apache Tomcat5x application servers.
- Strong experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support.
- Experience in OOAD architecture and modeling and designing artifacts using Rational Rose UML such as class diagram, sequence diagram and state diagrams using Rational Rose, RAD and Power Designer.
- Experience in developing and deploying session beans, entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions.
- Experience in Java design patterns such as Session Façade, Singleton, Data Access Objects (DAO), and Business Delegate.
- Experience in writing DAO using Hibernate and Hibernate mapping files.
- Experience in dynamically generating graphical PDF reports using IText1.1 and excel reports using apache POI.
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, regression testing, defect tracking and management using Clear Quest.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication & relationship management skills, enthusiastic & self-driven, with a high degree of commitment.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP (EL, JSTL, Custom Tags), JSF, Apache Struts, Junit, Hibernate 3.x, Log4J Java Beans, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC, RMI, JMS, JNDI.
Web Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, CSS, Java Script, HTML, AJAX, GUI, Web services (SOAP, WSDL, Axis) Apache POI, iText, JBoss SEAM.
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 5.x/6.x, WebLogic 8.x/9.x, Tomcat 5.x.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, Perl.
Database Technologies: Oracle 7.x/8.x, Lotus Notes.
IDE: RAD6.x/7.x, Eclipse 3.x, Net Beans, Dreamweaver.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Source Control: Rational ClearCase, CVS, Clearquest.
Methodologies: UML, OOAD, RUP, Waterfall model, Agile.
Others: Microsoft Visio, ANT, ClearQuest, Omniture Site catalyst, TOAD, Shell scripting, Rational Rose, PuTTY, winSCP.
- Involved inSCRUMsprint planning and daily standup meetings throughout the process of development.
- Used OO techniques such as UML methodology (use cases, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams) and developed class diagrams that depict the code’s design and its compliance with the functional requirements
- Developed the web tier using Spring MVC framework. Used spring for dependency injection and integrated spring with Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used HTML, jQuery, JSP and AJAX in the presentation tier.
- Developed and consumed REST web services using RestEasy framework.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Command delegate extensively
- Used Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) Framework to interact with the database to overcome manual result set handling. Developed hibernate configuration files, mapping files and mapping classes
- Used AngularJS for developing Single Paged Applications for responsive web.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application onto JBOSS Application Server
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and GIT for Version Control.
- UsedJenkinsfor Continuous deployments into QA boxes for testing
- Developed jasper reports using IReport IDE.
- Used Jira and Saleforce for tracking ticketing and submitting time sheets.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Involves Requirements analysis, interaction with Product leadership and providing the clarity to finalise the proposed release requirement specifications.
- Provided the deep drive on to the architectural flow with Struts action classes and Spring IOC base classes to the development team.
- Delivered new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to business Requirements
- Implemented Data Access Objects to access the Oracle database using JDBC calls in Spring DAO.
- Developed hibernate mapping files and integrated hibernate in spring ORM module.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, Java script, HTML and DHTML.
- Involved in gathering requirements, preparing high level design documents TDS, Technical Design Specifications and database design for APC Re-Engineering project.
- Re-architected the APC applications for improved performance by using Spring framework
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries.
- Developed ANT scripts to build JAR, WAR and EAR files.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Created and implemented the web application using Struts2 Framework following the MVC2 design pattern.
- Implemented JSP in creating client presentation layer and interaction with business layer
- Created common client side validations using struts validators for various modules
- Used Action Classes and regular java classes to develop the middleware
- Involved in developing interface for web pages like Manage Stock, Manage Product, Manage Orders, Manage Logistics, Manage Logins and registered access control for users depending on logins using HTML, CSS, and JQuery
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Created a module to parse the XML data using StAX Parser to import shipping insurance code and details.
- Developed the WSDL and web service using Apache Axis to verify customer details like name and addresses and consumed the same
- Used SQL Server as database management system and implemented JDBC connectivity to access the database
- Experience in creating DDL and DML Queries.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT.
- Designed and developed UI screens with JSF to provide interactive screens to display data for Provider module.
- Developed and implemented client side and server side validations.
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJBs Session beans.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and
- Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Implemented Inter Portlet Communications (IPC) between various modules.
- Developed JSR168 complaint JSF portals using IBM Rational Application developer.
- Developed helper classes for Converting Domain Objects to Value Ob- jects & vice versa.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the applica- tion and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Implemented Object mapping using Hibernate.
- Used JUnit for unit testing for portal layer.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolve defects.
Environment: Windows XP, Websphere Application server 6.0.1, Websphere Portal server
- Developed presentation layer usingJSF MVC Framework using ICEfaces andSpring Dependency Injection.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the application
- Developed the Web Interface usingJSP, JSON, HTML, CSS and AJAX
- User input validations and Dynamic functionality is done usingJQuery
- ProducedWeb Servicesfor intra-organization operations and consumed Web Services for inter-organization operations usingRESTFULL
- UsedHibernateto persist data into database and wroteHQLto access the data from the database
- Coordinated with QA and business team and resolved functional defects generated during testing
- Developed the classes for Unit testing by usingJUnitfor the entire application and executed test cases for Unit, System and Integration testing
- UsedMavenas build and configuration tool
- UsedJenkinsfor Continuous Integration
- UsedEclipseIDEand deployed code ontoIBM WebSphereserver
- Monitored the error logs usingLog4J
- UsedCVSfor version control
Environment:JDK 1.6, IBM WebSphere, DB2 Database, Eclipse IDE, Apache CXF, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, Unix, CVS, Spring 3.0, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, log4J, Maven, JSP, HTML 4.01, JSON, CSS, JQuery, Agile, JSF MVC Framework using ICEfaces, Hudson/Jenkins, AJAX, REST.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes