Java/ J2ee Developer Resume
- Around 6 years IT experience including Strong Architecture & Development experience using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
- Strong experience in Client - Server systems using ObjectOrientedConcepts and DesignPatterns.
- Excellent CoreJava development skills.
- Expertise in coding business components using various API’s of Java like Multithreading, Collections.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, spring (IOC&AOP), Hibernate, EJBs, MDBs, SessionBeans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Exposure to XML, DTD, SCHEMA.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as ApacheAxisweb services, which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB&JAX-WS.
- Experience in creating, consuming and testing a web service using SOAP, REST and SOAPUI
- Good experience on reporting APIs such as POI and iText. Some experience on JasperReports.
- Expertise in middle tier technologies like JMS (Point-to-Point & Publish and Subscribe).
- Implemented Java Mail APIs to send e-mails.
- Incorporated XML Parsers such as DOM and SAX.
- Expertise in n-tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements &Subqueries.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as ApacheTomcat, WebSphere, JBoss and Weblogic.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during teh projects.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on SQLyog and SQL Developer
- Used integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, NetBeans, ClearCase and VSS.
- Exposure to UNIX commands and SuseLinux.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL,JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle and MySql
Distributed/ Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service)
Tools: /Software: Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Jboss, Websphere and WebLogic
Operating Systems: UNIX, Suse Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Gathering requirements for teh project with Business Team.
- Interacted with various stake holders (Business Team, User Testing Team and Clients) to finalize requirements.
- Developed Requirement Specification document (User Story in Agile) to articulate requirements.
- Developed Application Using Test Driven Development (TDD) Approach.
- Developed Application Middle tier Using Spring 4.0, JSON.
- Used utilities libraries for validations which include Guava, Apache Commons.
- Produced and Consumed Restful and SOAP Web Services Using Apache Axis, Jersey.
- Data access layer created using latest technologies such as Spring data, Spring JTA, Hibernate and HSQL
- Developed Application business process using drools kie-spring.
- Used Spring Batch to execute batch programming.
- Builds are done using Gradle.
- Build Stand Alone applications using Spring Boot.
- Developed automated UI tests using Junit, Selenium and implemented behavior driven testing using Cucumber.
- Used PostgreSQL for database.
- Involved in UnitTesting, UserAcceptanceTestingand Bug Fixing.
- Developed Test case using Spock, Junit and Spring Test.
- Developed Application using Agile framework.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for promoting code in various Environments.
- Used continuous build using Jenkins.
- Supported teh Application for production deployment and post production.
- Participated in code reviews and used code coverage tools like EclEmma.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in teh design and development of application using Spring 3.2 and Hibernate 4.0 technologies/frameworks.
- Extensive experience in developing business components based on teh customer requirement by usingCoreJavaconcepts and its API.
- Used Agile Methodology to develop Application.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Spring Framework 3.2.2 and JSP, HTML, CSS
- Working with Bootstrap twitter framework to Design single page application (SPA).
- Implemented all teh front end components using Spring MVC.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Involved in teh creation of exhaustive Junit &SeleniumTest Cases using Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Worked on Asset Management Module in order to develop services using Restful Web services.
- Collaborated on design spec reviews together with Business Analysts.
- Implemented Hibernate to map with Oracle 10g database.
- Used SOAPUI to interact with other applications using SOAP and WSDL file.
- UsedGITbridged to Jenkins as a repository for managing/deploying application code.
- Used JPA to manage data between business layers to teh database layer.
- Worked on teh Apache Maven for building teh application and dependency management.
- Used JUnit 4.2 for extensive functional and unit testing code.
- Used spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Used Mockito for mocking services to test.
- Developed teh application on RAD and deployed it on IBM WebSphere (7.0,6.0) Application Sever
- Involved in writing test cases for UnittestingJUnit, ModuleTestingand IntegrationTesting.
- ImplementedGUI using JQuery, AJAX, CSS 3.0, Bootstrap, and HTML5.
- Worked with WebSphere 6.1 application server dat handles various requests from Client.
- Followed Agile methodology in delivering teh work.
- Customized schemas using teh liquid base. Which it helps to promote teh databases to any environments easily.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Responsible for object-orientated analysis/object-orientated design and also worked closely with teh business analyst’s in gathering, understanding and developing teh requirements.
- Developed JSP & SPRING Web MVC code for front end.
- Developed EJB to interact with remote server and for persistence data.
- Implemented teh RESTful Web Services functionality in teh application to allow external applications to access teh data.
- Design and Implemented Java/JDBC framework to store/retrieve/update online data using SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Implemented teh logging framework in teh SOA environment.
- JBOSS for application deployment and MySQL for database
- Implemented application using Spring 3.2 framework.
- Used IBM DB2Enterprise Server Edition as a database server.
- Created tables in database and implemented teh java objects using hibernate.
- Implemented procedures, packages, triggers, and different Joins to retrieve teh database using PL/SQL, SQL scripts.
- Provided development support for creating a website using Java,Groovy&Grails, framework utilizing agile methodology and MySQL database.
- Used Log4j for logging across teh application
- Used Maven scripts for build creation and to push onto various environments.
- Implemented code for Web services using Restful and representation with JSON.
- Deployed teh application on IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1.
- Followed Agile methodology in delivering teh work
- Used teh CVS version tool to maintain different versions of teh application
- Involved in developing, enhancement, maintenance, deployment of web applications
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Actively involved in teh application life cycle including requirement gathering, estimation, design, development, debugging, and production support.
- Developed java code using J2EE best practices using J2EE patterns.
- Responsible for development of DAO (Data Access Objects) to interact with teh database using JDBC.
- Involved in deploying teh Application as part of DEV or QA releases on JBoss Application Server 7.1.
- Involved in production rollout events and production support.
- Involved in development of SpringControllers and Views.
- Developed simple/complex SQLqueries with joins, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and database schema update scripts.
- Involved in WebService development.
- Coordinated with onsite team to present timely demos and gather user feedback.
- Involved in providing teh testing support and fixing teh issues for many modules in teh application.
- Developed and used ANT / Maven build scripts and shell scripts to compile, package and deploy teh application.
- Involved in code review process.
- Used EclipseIDE for teh development.
- Used WinMerge tool for code merge and integration.
- Used ApacheLog4J for logging purposes.
- Involved in handling CVS operation using SVN.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes