Sr Java Developer Resume
- 7+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in domains like Finance, Telecom etc.
- Strong background in Java/J2EE environments. Well experienced in MVC architecture.
- Experience creating single page applicaitons using Angular.js and Node.js.
- Extensive experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, SAX, DOM, JAXP, Java Beans, Custom Tags in JSP, Multi-threading, JMS, Java Script, Jquery.
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework, Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate 3.0 for fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Worked with Application servers like WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS and web servers like Tomcat, Jetty.
- Client-side Programming with HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX and JQuery.
- Experience in SOA and developing Web services using SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL and JAXP.
- Experience in working with various project life cycle models like Waterfall model, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience in developing JEE based Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, deploying them on web and applicaiton servers.
- Good working knowledge of persisting java objects using Hibernate that simplify data storage and retrieval to the underlying database.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL.
- Strong database skills in Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase, DB2, MySQL, MS-Access and MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - JUnit Tests.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Programming Languages/Technology: -Java, J2EE, Java Server Pages (JSP),Java Script,Jquery, Angular.js, Ajax, Servlets, Enterprise Java Bean (EJB), JDBC, Struts, MVC, Threads, Collections, JMS, JSF, Spring, XML, XSLT, HTML, AJAX,DOJO.
Web Services: - SOAP, RESTFUL web services.
Software/Tools: -WSAD, RAD.
Databases, Languages & Tools: -Oracle 10g, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
Design Tools/Language/Methodology: -Spring2.5+,Junit, Struts, UML, OOAD,TDD.
Architecture: -N-Tier, MVC, J2EE and Client-Server, Struts.
Web/App Server: -IBM Websphere, Weblogic,Apache Tomcat, Jetty.
IDE: -Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM Websphere Studio Application Developer.
Confidential, RESTON, VA
SR Java Developer
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATTD), pair programming and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Responsible for realizing the functional requirements into Use case diagram, Sequence and class diagrams using UML.
- Working on creating single page applicaiton using Angular JS.
- Created Design Docs from Functional Specifications.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean s in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Involved in development of module using JSPs and Servlets.
- Coded Java Scripts for performing client side validations.
- Developed Object -- Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate. Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in development of WebServices using JAX-WS to get data from the SAP System.
- Modified Xml data using XSL and created wrappers applications using Different XSLT files.
- Created a common interface for many existing applications.
- Used Tomcat Web Server for development purpose.
- Used Oracle 10g for running queries to confirm the results from the application.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in Oracle.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in monitoring the defects and assigning it to the concerned.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing and Clover for code coverage.
- Used CVS as Version Control System for the application.
- Provided support to the testing team and also involved in the Bug Fixing.
- Deployed the application on to Weblogic Application Server. Tested the application after making the necessary configuration.
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, IA
SR Java Developer
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Generated Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Implemented UI components like Font Chooser, Color Chooser etc. using SWINGS.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Implemented the template-based categorization of presentation content using Struts-Tiles. MVC implementation using Struts framework.
- Used Swing components for designing the GUI modules.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 for SOAP over HTTP and SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loader level, and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Session Beans were developed to process the requests from the user.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used DOJO widgets package for handling browser incompatibilities and IO package for AJAX support. Used Jquery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML.
- Used a WAP server for communications to the customer.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL server 2008 database and used Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
- Write new plug-in classes accessed by action classes. Apply the test first methodology on the same using JUNIT4
- Performed unit testing using Junit framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using WebSphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Developed JSPs, Basic Applets for Format files, Struts Tile Layouts using HTML, Struts Tags for GUI components and provided validation using validation framework.
- Configured State Tables, State machines to provide Keyboard events, Link events, Sub States to navigate as StrutsConfig.xml in struts.
- Developed Primary POS Interactions for input data and transaction, and wrote Permission objects for Operator authority.
- Developed Modifier for transaction, transaction lines, data transfers, change lines, refund lines and discounts.
- Developed Support objects to perform business logic and accessed via SeviceManager or PosEngine to invoke through PPI’s.
- Developed Data objects and Data lookup’s are generated using codegen that maps Data objects to the interfaces and classes.
- Developed web services using SOAP over HTTP implementation and consumed them using Restful web services.
- Using MDBs and Session beans implemented message routing rules to internal applications.
- Developed and integrated different applications using Webservices and MQ services.
- Developed front-end screens using JSP and JSTL, Struts Tag Libraries.
- Developed JSPs using Struts Validation framework.
- Deployed applications on Web sphere 6.1-application server on AIX with LDAP configurations.
- Used WSDL and SOAP protocol implementation.
- Used Hibernate for persistence.
- Used ClearCase tool for the version management.
- Used RAD and TOAD as development tools.
- Created Ant scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Involved in writing the queries, procedures, triggers and functions using Oracle and DB2.
- Performed unit, integration testing, including test plans and development of test data using JUnit.
Environment: J2EE, Java 1.7, Struts 1.2, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JSTL, JAX-RPC,SOAP, XML, RAD, WebSphere 6.1, Websphere MQ, ANT, Clear case, AIX, Oracle9i, TOAD.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Serve as a Software Engineer, providing detailed design and Development.
- Responsible for Implementing Physicain scheduler using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Responsible for Migrate the Content from Dev Environment to QA to Production.
- Responsible for run time performance and tuning of the queries.
- Responsible for the production deployments & Production support for applications.
- Responsible for understanding and addressing customer and user requirements, their strategies, and their goals.
- Responsible for developing High Level Designs, Low-level Designs, Test Cases and finally the code for every module involved in the project.
- Designed and developed custom Grids, Styles and Secondary Pages.
- Set up a Vignette development environment for development of new templates according to the business requirements.
- Dveloped JSR 286 Portlets using spring frame work.
- Developing the Abstract Command Controller and Multi Action Controllers using Spring MVC Flow.
- Defined and implemented the deployment procedure using ant scripts.
- Involved in fixing the bugs in the custom code.
Environment: -Java1.7, JSP,JQuery XML, JBoss, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring and Ant.
- Responsible for realizing the functional requirements intoUse case diagram, Sequence and class diagramsusingUML.
- Developed the business logic and front end interfaces using Java, Servlets, JSP's implementing the MVC design pattern and used XML for data transfer and XSLT for page generations and published/subscribed to JMS messages over MQ.
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and testing using JUnit, Responsible for defects allocation and ensuring that the defects are resolved.
- Involved in resolving Integration and User Accept testing issues.
- Configured the WebSphere application server to create new data sources, JMS resources and MQ connection pools and performed stress testing and load testing and fine tuned the application to improve performance.
- Developed queries, stored procedures and triggers to fetch data from the back end and did unit and end to end testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes