Senior Java Developer Resume
- More than 8 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in domains like Finance, Telecom etc..
- Strong background in Java/J2EE environments. Well experienced in MVC architecture and Struts framework along with algorithms and data structures.
- Extensive experience in Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JDBC, Java Beans, Custom Tags in JSP, Multi threading, SOAP and restful web services, JNDI, JMS,Struts 1.x&2.x,Spring and hibernate.
- Worked with Application servers like BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS 3.x/4.0.
- Client-side Programming on front end with HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, XML JSF, AJAX, and jQuery.
- Strong experience in developing applications using Java/JEE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JNDI, JDBC, XML, Log4J, Hibernate,Swings.
- Experience in development ofportletsusingLiferay Portal.
- Worked withJSR-168/ JSR- 286portlet complaints for inter portlet communication in Liferay.
- Worked withJSR- 170for content management system in Liferay portal
- Experience in SOA and developing Web services using SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL and JAXP.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frame works using Structs and Spring MVC.
- Excellent Java development skills using Core java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, Backbone.Js, marionette js, JSON, HTML, JMS, JDBC, Java Beans, Spring, Struts, AJAX, EJB, Hibernate, Java/J2EE Design Patterns, UML and Adobe ActionScript.
- Extensive experience in developing JEE based Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming using Axis2 and JAX-WS
- Good working knowledge of persisting java objects using Hibernate that simplify data storage and retrieval to the underlying database.
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework 2.x&3.x, Struts 2.x&3.x and ORM tools like Hibernate 3.0 for fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL.
- Strong database skills in Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase, DB2, MySQL, MS-Access and MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - JUnit Tests.
Application Server: Web Logic 8.x/9.x/10.x., JBOSS 3.x/4.0, IBM Web Sphere 4.0/5.x/6.x.
Web Server: Java Web Server 2.0, Apache Web Server, Tomcat 6.0,Proxy Server, Sun one web server 6.1.
Languages: JAVA, C, C++,Python.
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g Enterprise Edition, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, DB2.
Tools: Rational Rose 2000, JBuilder 3.5/5.0, Visual Cafe 4.0, Visual Age Java 3.5, eclipse 3.X, MS-Office, Front Page, Ultra Edit-32, Clear Case, iReport -1.2.5, Jasper Assistants, Ant, WinCVS 1.2, TOAD 5.0/8.0, Erwin, XML SPY, Code Check, Jtest, Jprobe suite 5.1 (Memory Debugger, profiler), Squirrel SQL Client, Maven 1.1 /2.0, Myeclipse, Adobe Action Script,Crystal reports.
Operating Systems: Unix (Sun Solaris 2.6/2.8), Unix-HP, Linux 3.1, Unix Scripting, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95/ 98/2000
Modeling Tools: Jasper Tools,Visio,Star UML
Version Control Tools: SVN,VSS, TFS, CVS, Clear case.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Java Developer
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed JSR 6 compliant portlets for different functionalities using Liferay portal.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the application.
- Involved in Deploying and Configuring portlets in Liferay portal
- Developed message board portlet activity statistics. It enables the recent posts or users to subscribe and reply to threads by email.
- Involved in development of Debit Memo module using JSPs, Java Swings and Servlets.
- Coded Java Scripts for performing client side(front end) validations using Jquery, Backbone.js and marionette js.
- Created dynamic data lists portlets which allows users to create custom lists of information that could be published as workflow-enabled forms. These forms could be shared with other users to capture information such as an RSVP, tasks tracking and managing issues.
- Developed Object -- Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate 3.0 .Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate 3.0.
- Shell scripting programming for solving various business problems.
- Involved in development of WebServices using JAX-WS 2.0 to get data from the SAP System.
- Used Tomcat Web Server 5.5 for development purpose.
- Involved in Design of the 3-tier distributed application with its middle tier developed as J2EE application on JBoss and presentation tier as portlet applications on Liferay (6. 0) portal.
- Developed user personalization portlet. Based on the access rights, users could personalize portal pages by adding, removing, positioning content or portlet attributes. These pages could be made public or kept private.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing and Clover for code coverage.
- Worked on Application deployment and configuration on Liferay with servers.
- Deployed the application on to IBM WebSphere 6.1 in UNIX environment IBM AIX 188.8.131.52. Tested the application after making the necessary configuration.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Java Developer
- Implementing the first phase of the project in record time making the Payment system the processing partner of JPMC.
- Assisted in the Design, Build and Go-live of multi-language Global Customer Support Java Portal Application running on a Tomcat, Liferay, Hibernate, WebMethods and Unix environment.
- Working as onsite coordinator for the offshore 4 teams - Client portal, cardholder portal, QA and core processing team.
- Parsed and split the scrape results into a format that could be loaded into a Liferay portal.
- Experience developing software applications using Brute force, min cost and max cost. Developing solutions to find the optimal algorithm inputs.
- Shell scripting programming for solving various business problems.
- Automation of built process and taking care of Integration and Production code pushes.
- Design,develop and unit-test the developed code.
- Did version control with SVN software and tracked log with Log4j. Tested modules with JUnit. Configured pages, portlets, themes and skins in IBM WebSphere Portal server 7.0.
- Work with the delivery and system integration testing team to resolve any defects or outstanding issues.
- Design, develop and upgrade JSR 286 portlets based on Spring Portlet MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow.
- Used portlet tags in JSP files to develop presentation tier.Experience with plugins and templates.
- Maintaining code quality by doing code review and guiding the team with better coding standards.
- Setup the production monitoring system - pingdom which is a part of SLA with JPMC.
- Involved in Production Liferay set-up for load balance and high availability architecture.
Confidential, Irvine, California
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Spring validation and wrote validation rules along with experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Implemented the application following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Implemented Singleton, Service Locator design patterns in MVC framework and developed command, delegate, model action script classes to interact with the backend.
- Designing the front end using JSP, Jquery, Backbone.js,CSS and Html as per the requirements that are provided.
- Extensively used JQuery selectors, events, Traversal and Jquery AJAX with JSON Objects
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring frame work manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Implemented Spring with Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections using plain EJB3’s JPA specification that is used to implement the DAO layer with Hibernate Entity manager’s Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Weblogic Application Server
- Customized Rich Faces data grid Floating filtering, Sorting, Pagination, clearing all filters, row coloring, column spans, scroll bars, Refine Views, column and header styles.
- Designed and developed components for order entry using EJB2.0 with a Java Swing client application.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans (as the model), Java Swing.
- Developed payment flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation and dynamic drop down list.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic WebPages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Implemented Webservices to send order details to downstream systems using Jax-Rpc, SOAP
- Implemented version controlling using SVN .
- Implemented log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Designed and developed the application presentation layer using JSTL.
- Prepared Junit test cases and executed the test cases using Junit in eclipse.
- Executed Jprobe and resoled the performance issues in the application.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
- Supported the application during the warranty period.
Environment: Jdk 1.6, UML, Struts1.3.8, Struts tiles, validator, struts taglibs, Eclipse 3.5, Oracle WebLogic Application server 10.3, JSP 2.0,JQuery 2.0, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML, XSLT, CSS, DOM, DHTML, Junit 4.4, SVN, Log4j, Oracle10g, TOAD, UNIX, Ant 1.8, Agile Scrum, Struts Framework, Maven,Python.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Generated Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Implemented UI components like Font Chooser, Color Chooser etc. using SWINGS.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Implemented the template-based categorization of presentation content using Struts-Tiles. MVC implementation using Struts framework.
- Used Swing components for designing the GUI modules.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 for SOAP over HTTP and SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loader level, and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Session Beans were developed to process the requests from the user.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used DOJO widgets package for handling browser incompatibilities and IO package for AJAX support. Used Jquery to simplify the front end scripting of HTML.
- Used a WAP server for communications to the customer.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL server 2008 database and used Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
- Write new plug-in classes accessed by action classes. Apply the test first methodology on the same using JUNIT4
- Performed unit testing using Junit framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using Websphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes