- Core Java/J2EE developer with 10 years of experience in full life cycle of software analysis, design, coding, testing, documenting and supporting.
- Solid background and strong ability to design and code across all layers in E-commerce, window or web-based and multi-tiered client/server-based systems
- Be able to establish a J2EE or an open source system for any business discipline.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to quickly adapt to tech changes
- Sun Certified Java Programmer/Developer with 13 years of experience
- Architecture Design 8 years of experience: GOF Design Patterns, Java EE Design Patterns and OO Analysis Design, SOA
- C .Net 2 years of experience: Geospatial application, hardware network programming, etc. VS 2008/2010
- J2EE 8 years of experience: JSP, Java Servlet, Struts 1, 2, JDBC, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis, LDAP, SOAP, XML, Web services, Spring 2,3.
- Middle-ware or Third party tools 4 years of experience: CORBA Visibroker , MQ Series, JMS, Object Databases DB4O, PSE PRO , Jasper Reports
- Database 9 years: SQL 2000/2005, DB2, Object Databases, MySQL, Oracle, Access.
- Application Server 8 years of experience: Apache Tomcat and WebSphere
- Methodologies experience to include: Agile/Scrum/Kanpan, TDD, FDD, XP, waterfall, etc.
- Participated in ePermit Project for Nashville Metro government. Front end: AngularJS, Back end: NodeJS, loading data JSON from RESTful web services C /.Net , IIS, MS SQL server. Coded from front to back end.
- Designed, established and developed a new project framework to be used in healthcare, inspection or other industries with technologies: Spring MVC, Spring core, jdbcTemplate , MySQL 5.0 , Java 7, JQuery, Jasper.
- The company switches to PHP.
- Work on Chinese linguist project Scala .
- Evaluate existing software associated with Chinese language elements.
- Re-phrase, re-token and re-select elements to train software or machine learning.
- Participated in Vantage Integration Platform VIP project
- Enhanced and debugged Family First, Food Stamp and Child Care programs
- Worked in eligibility calculation, decision table design, notice generation and batch processing teams
- Implemented rule based programming Vantage framework
- Home-cooked ORM tool like Hibernate or iBatis against Oracle 11g
- Used SOAP to communicate with other applications and front end
- Attended daily scrum team meeting
- Used Eclipse Juno Server Tomcat/WebSphere state side , Java 6, Java Servlet, JDBC, XML JUnit, dbUnit, Maven, Sonar, Findbugs, eclEmma, etc.
- Reworked on an eBook download project
- Documented existing C web application
- Profiled and coded part of Java web application
- Encrypted/Decrypted downloaded URL between retailers and Java proxy server
- Combined with C web application, redesigned database for Java web application
- Implemented Java Servlet, Restful web services. Backend: Oracle 11g
- Used Eclipse, Java 6, JUnit, Maven, etc.
- Scrum every other day
- Participated and developed a geospatial application for Military service
- Obtained precision strike award in 2011 for the quality of the application
- Implemented Window based intranet network with special protocols
- Removed 100 bugs and defects before implementing new features
- Fully practiced OOA/OOD
- Collected and analyzed end user requirements
- Designed and developed new features like wind compass overlay, wind direction arrow in graphical dial overlay, weapon engagement overlays with BMS system
- Designed and developed specific tactical overlays with function keys stroke plus mouse click
- Architected and developed user profile and crash recovery subsystems
- Developed network router profile upload/download subsystem
- Configuration Manager for all developed features
- XML database
- Solid development and less bug prone code
- C and .Net programming
- Waterfall and occasionally scrum
- VS2008/2010 with re-sharper, SCM, Track Record, XML parser, many hardware simulators.
- Obtained governmental security clearance in 2011
- Designed and developed Sales Cycle Management project SCM
- Designed and developed Group Purchase Organization Rebates GPO Customer Rebates projects
- Fully involved in analyzing, designing, developing, coding, testing, documenting and supporting for SCM and GPO projects.
- Developed customer uploading file form to replace paid service
- Developed multi-pricing request and approve/escalate/deny process based on role
- Coded across multi-layers from front end to back end
- Implemented rule-based programming to control application status per role
- Automated email communication among the users per role for SCM
- Highly practiced OOA/OOD concept
- Used Jasper to produce PDF/XSL reports
- Used Groovy in generating Jasper reports
- Used Struts 2 MVC , Java Servlet, Java Server Page JSP , JSON, JQuery, CSS/DHTML, etc. in the front layer
- Used Spring 2.5, AOP in business layer
- Used OpenLdap for security login
- Used ORM iBatis at back end to against MS SQL 2000 and DB2.
- Used Eclipse Emma, JUnit, Maven, Java 5, etc.
- Used server Apache Tomcat 6, Hudson, Subversion, etc.
- Trained Fitnessee TDD
- Practiced Agile, Kanpan and scrum daily
- Participated and developed Fleet Control System FCS
- Collected and Designed 1/3 requirements for FCS
- Designed and developed administrative web site for FCS
- Designed and developed trouble shooting search system for FCS
- Enhanced and debugged existing functions for FCS
- Coding across all layers from Struts/Presentation to Server/Domain, Component/Controller, Data Source/Mapping and SQL management
- Intellectively followed Service Oriented Architecture SOA principles in the process of development
- Developed, maintained and published web services WSDL , generated from EJB to communicate SOAP with C handheld application for FCS
- Participated weekly project status meeting with all roles involved 15 peoples
- Successfully pushed and deployed FCS to production
- Successfully trained Indian programmers from IBM Global Service to maintain FCS
- Maintained and developed Gold Electronic Manifest GEM system
- Maintained C handheld application for GEM
- Successfully migrated GEM, 7 subsystems from Windows NT to Windows 2000/2003 servers.
- Reached zero trouble ticket after re-architecture of GEM
- Solved object database transfer running from PSE PRO to DB4O dramatically from 6 hours to 2 minutes.
- Designed and developed a desktop monitoring application swing to watch airport terminals at runtime
- Rewrote GEM system via WML and Windows CE
- Evaluated performance of several handheld devices from Motorola, Simple Intermec and Teklogix.
- Received highest appraisal in 2006 for GEM project
- Evaluated Document Storage System Docs , developed by interns after on site research and investigation.
- Used IDE: Rational Software Developer 6.0, WebSphere 5.1
- Practiced Agile and scrum daily for FCS only
- Successfully designed and developed shaking machine auto-controlling system
- Worked closely with Dr. Scott to translate his patent idea to code
- Integrated business logic with machine controlling framework
- Automated manual controlling by using sensors
- Used Java 1.4, XML/DOM, wireless connection, Linux, Java Applet Java Servlet configuration
- Implemented OOA/OOD
- Practiced extreme programming XP
- Teach Java Programming, 4 credit hours
- Teach Microsoft Projects
- Designed and developed online auto scoring, skill assessment lab tools
- Developed online Java Assessment tools and several Java training eBooks
- Published Java vs. C eBook, upgraded and developed online test simulators
- Designed client/server RMIWizard in Java RMI technology
- Used Perl to code CGI
- Marketed, explored, developed and maintained old and new window-based applications.
- Maintained, modified and developed Parts Reserving System.
- Modified Internet Chat Room project by using RMI technology
- Developed several eBook, mini tutorials, assessment tools online
- Provided online help in coding and designing for small projects