Sr.j2ee Developer Resume
- Java/J2EE Consultant with 7+ years of IT experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, integration & documentation.
- 6+ years experience in development and deployment of multi - tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 2.3/2.4, JSP 1.2/2.0, JSF, EJB 2.0, Struts 1.1/1.2, Hibernate 2.0/2.3/3.0, Spring1.2/2.0, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, MQ, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI).
- 4+ years of experience in Business Rules (BRMS) Development and Implementation using different tools like PEGA, ILOG, Fair Isaac Blaze and Drools.
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Application Integration process and SOA.
- Excellent experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server databases.
- Efficient use of various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, Strategic, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), and Business Delegate in the development of distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced in monitoring and profiling java applications using JProbe, OptimizeIt, WAPT, HPROF, Xprof, JConsole, jvmstat.
- Good experience in server side Business Logic Development using Session and Entity Beans and Message Driven Beans.
- Proficient in designing applications using Agile, SOA, RUP, UML, ESB, Websphere Process Server with object-oriented analysis and domain driven model (OOAD).
- Good at designing and developing the components of the ETL process.
- Extensive experience in JSF, JSP, Struts Tiles and Display Tag for User Interface Development.
- Sound knowledge of various Application servers - JBoss and Websphere Application Server and also Java Servers - Tomcat and JRun.
- Exposure to Agile Software Development process and Test Driven Development using JUnit and UML.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like RAD, WSAD, My Eclipse, and JDeveloper.
- Experience in using Rational Team Concert, Clearcase, CVS and PVCS version control system.
- Good at working on low-level design documents and System Specifications.
- Experienced in providing good Production Support and handling clients.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, quick-learner, diligent, team-player and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and good communication skills.
Languages: Java, C, C++.
Backend: SQL Express 2005, MS Access, Erwin, SQL, MySQL, HQL, PL SQL DB2 Oracle 9i/10g, TOAD.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Unix, Linux, MS DOS.
Web/Application Servers: Apache, IIS, Tomcat, Websphere, JBoss AS 5.x, Weblogic.
IDE/Dev. Tools: JDeveloper, My Eclipse, Eclipse 3.3, NetBeans 6.0, WSAD 5.x, RAD 7.x.
Java Technologies: J2EE 6.0, Servlets 2.4, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, JUNIT, AJAX.
Logging/Build Tool: Log4j, Apache Ant, Maven.
Framework: Hibernate 3.x, Struts 1.3x, JSF, Spring 2.0, Tiles, MyBatis.
Version Control: Rational Team Concert, CVS, PVCS, Subversion, Rational Clearcase.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XPATH, Java Script, CSS, Struts Tag
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Involved in project planning sessions with Business Analysts, Product Owners and Team Members to analyze business IT Requirements and translate business requirements into working model.
- Involve in Initial designing and creating Use case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, State transition diagram and Class diagrams using the MS Visio Tool.
- Was responsible for application Build, Deployment and Integration.
- More extensively involved in the development of “Tax Credit Calculators” using the Drools jBPM.
- Hibernate Framework for the Backend Persistance.
- Had to Deploy the application locally on a Maven Build using the Tomcat server and finally had to migrate the working WAR on an active Websphere application server.
- jQuery and Spring validation framework for performing front end validations.
- Performed Code Review and usability testing for the application using JUnit.
- Rational Team Concert (RTC) for Configuration Management and Version Control.
- Closely Worked with the Testing Team for identifying and fixing bugs.
Development Environment: Java EE 6, Websphere, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, AJAX, JUNIT, jQuery, Maven, Rational Team Concert, Drools 5.4, DB2.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Involved in designing the activity flow, class, sequence diagrams for the workflow in UML using Rational Tools.
- Implemented Agile Methodology for Rapid Application Development.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts Tags to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in generating eDWR 2.0 xml messages from DB for reporting to US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA).
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the data to other application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Spring for Dependency Injection for plugging in the Hibernate DAO objects.
- Developed the application module using several design patterns connectors like Singleton, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Session Facade and MVC2.
- Involved in providing stored procedures and schema reviews on Oracle 10g database.
- Implemented jQuery user interface library for interactions and theming.
- Responsible for participating in the source data analysis, physical database implementation, and ETL development efforts.
- Developed the unit test cases using JUNIT and performed black box testing after integrating the front end.
- Ant scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
Development Environment: Java EE 5, Weblogic, IntelliJ, Struts 1.2, Hibernate 3.0, Spring Framework 2.0, Servlets 2.5, JSP 2.0, EJB 3.0, JMS 1.2, AJAX, JUNIT, jQuery, ANT, Rational Rose, Clearcase, Axis, Windows NT.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Implemented the application using Struts & JSF Frameworks which is based on MVC Design pattern and validated the information using Validation Framework.
- Configured the Struts & Faces configuration files and Application context file based on the Spring and hibernate entries.
- Involved in various phases of project development following Agile (Extreme Programming).
- Spring for Dependency injection and integrated it with the Struts and Hibernate.
- Configured the 1:1/1:M/M:N/M:1 mappings in the hibernate mapping files.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Service locator etc.
- Deployed Web Services for updating the information to the workflow steps and getting the pre-configured workflow processes.
- Implemented Swing to rapidly develop sophisticated powerful front ends for this application.
- Implemented ILOG JRule’s to for business rules management using the built in repository.
- XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying payment history reports.
- Involved in the development of Tables, Indexes, Stored procedures, Database Triggers and Functions.
- Unit tested all the classes using JUNIT at various class level and methods level.
- Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the application in J2EE Application Server environment with IBM WAS 6.1 as deployment server with IBM RAD as development IDE.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Involved in the analysis of requirements gathered by Business Analysts.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing of the front-end web application using Struts 2 and JSP.
- Implemented Data Access Objects to interact with database using JDBC.
- Involved in designing the model for the database in SQL Server involving all the relationships in the model avoiding redundancy and configuring it for optimum performance.
- Created test cases for unit testing and performing JUnit and FIT tests on the components developed.
- Struts framework to handle MVC pattern, separating the DAO layer completely from the Web and Validation layers.
- Developed GUI screens using JSP, JSTL, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented Blazer Advisor for the Verification and automated testing of business rules for bringing more reliability to rule services.
- Developed Coverage Handler and Controller classes for handling the business logic.
- Utilized most of the core J2EE design patterns such as DAO pattern, Factory Method Pattern and Business Delegate Pattern.
- Used Session Façade design pattern to make calls to various Web Services like Postal Address Verification Service, ZIP code Lookup Service and Territory Lookup Service.
- Hibernate within the DAO layer for persistent data maintenance.
- JDOM for XML parsing and configuring the Metadata.
- WATIR toolkit to automate browser-based tests and wrote Ruby Scripts to drive the Internet Explorer web browser.
- Developed and wrote computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
- Generated different formats of PDF and EXCEL reports using Jasper Reports.
- Involved in the bug fixing, directly working with QA team.
- Clear Case for software configuration management and version control.
- Involved in the Test Plan Preparation and execution.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Designed Web pages using JSP.
- Dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming in Spring framework.
- Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information and coded Message-Driven-Beans to receive the messages from the message queue.
- Developed DAO objects for database communication.
- Implemented Struts Validation framework for client and server side validations.
- UTL FILE and SQL / PLSQL for migrating data from subsystem to integrated system.
- Developed Test Cases for Unit and Integration Testing.
- Developed and debugged the application using the WSAD 5.1.
- Websphere 6.0 application server for deployment.
Confidential, Cranford, NJ
- Analysis, design and development of functional components based on user requirements.
- Developed and designed business modules for Private wealth management in SQL procedures and the server side Servlets to give support to the existing system.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE and Design Patterns using Eclipse.
- Developed EJB-CMP Entity Beans to perform the account transactions business logic.
- Developed the EJB-Session Bean, will be able to access the business entities through their local home interfaces.
- The view JSP accesses the response DTO to build the user response.
- Developed some automated email messaging and text messages using JMS.
- Developed custom tag libraries for achieving most reusable code and ease of maintenance for presenting, formatting and gathering data.
- Designed few test cases using Junit and implemented and automated testing environment using Apache ANT.
Development Environment: Java2 (J2EE), EJB, JSP, Struts, HTML, Servlets, Design Patterns, CSS, JDBC, Weblogic, JMS, Oracle 9i, Windows 2000.
Confidential, Chardon, OH
- Develop and Refractor the Servlets and JSPs following MVC architecture.
- Functionality and Technical code reviews.
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Front Controller, Session Façade, Value Object, and Singleton.
- Implemented Observer Pattern to notify system when changes made toconfiguration files which are used in core system.
- Refactor the Java code like using Hash Map, Array List, String Buffer etc., to boost the performance.
- End user interaction in-order to Understand/Fix/Close an issues (bugs).
- Validation of XML and XSL files using XML Spy.
- Preparation of Test Data and Test Cases for Unit Testing (JUnit).
- Unit testing& Integration testing.
- Training the team members in the technical and functional parts.
- Configuring components with XML files and deploying in server.
- Java performance tuning.
Environment: JDK 1.4, J2EE 1.3, XDoclet, Servlets, JSP2.0, EJB 2.x, JNDI, RMI, JDBC, Net beans, JBoss, XML, Junit.
Confidential, Germantown, MD
- Design Use Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Analysis using OOA and design using OOD.
- Used MyEclipse as Java IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, and XML.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Use the DAO and other J2EE Design Patterns in developing application code.
- Developed application code using MyEclipse IDE
- Participated in client side and server side data validations using Java Script.
- Built ANT Scripts in building the environment for web application.
- TOAD to write stored procedures and triggers.
- Optimized SQL queries using Explain Plans.
- Participated in Unit, Integration and System testing.
- Check and the same applications in others servers like Tomcat for testing.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP.
- Developed the Front-End JSP and HTML.
- Developed JSP's, Java Beans and Servlets to interact with Data Base.
- XML parsers to parse and fetch information from XML templates.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes