Sr. Java Developer Resume
- Nearly 7 years of extensive experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of web based and client server multi - tier applications using J2EE technology.
- Core java experience and noledge of OOPS principles and best practices
- Expertise in server side programming using and all J2EE technologies using Core java, J2EE, java servlets, JSP, JDBC, java beans, java mail, EJBs, log4j, JNDI, JMS.
- Experience in MVC architecture using spring, struts, web works, and JSF frameworks.
- Experience in swings and java applets for developing GUI based application.
- Proficient in implementing web services WSDL using SOAP protocol.
- Experienced using WARSs and EARs to build and deploy the applications in application servers using ant scripts and different IDEs.
- Superior analytical skills in object oriented application development using UML like class diagrams, cases and sequence diagrams and rational rose.
- Expertise on the design and development of highly complex, large-scale internet and intranet applications onUNIX/ Linux/windows/ platform.
- Good noledge in developing JUnit test and writing build scripts for ANT,MAVEN.
- Experience in working with databases like MYSQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10/11g (SQL,PL/SQL) and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries, and packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers.
- Experience in developing back end of web application with servlets, JDBC, JMS, XML, XSLT, ORACLE, MySQL.
- Well versed with software methodologies like waterfall, agile and scrum.
- Deployed time critical J2EE applications on WebLogic 8.1/9.2/10, WebSphere 5.1/6.1, TOMCAT 5.0 servers in production environment and supported 24/7 applications.
- Experience working with IDEs like eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IBM RAD etc.
- Worked with GWT framework and good in using a multitude of J2EE design patterns.
- Created hibernate POJOs, hibernate mapping files for all database tables.
- Good exposure with application servers and web servers like web sphere, web logic, JBoss and apache tomcat.
- Highly motivated and innovative problem solver with excellent organizational and communication skills and Ability to learn new methodologies and technologies quickly.
- A Team player with good analytical, planning and interpersonal skills. Also TEMPhas ability to work independently.
Languages: Java 1.6, C, C++
Frameworks: STRUTS 1.2, SPRING 3.0, HIBERNATE 3.0, GWT
IDE’s: ECLIPSE, NETBEANS, visual studio, MyEclipse
Web Services: JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL
web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic server, SQL server
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 11g
Build and log Tools: Build (ANT, MAVEN), Logging(log 4j), Testing (jQuery), JUnit
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, UNIX, mac, Windows XP/2000/98/NT, Linux (RedHat 9.0/8.0)
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible and mentored the team in complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) tasks - design, coding, testing, and documentation using Rational Unified Process (RUP) for analysis and design of application.
- Designed pages and implemented pagination feature using Display Tag Library.
- Developed ActionForm, Action classes for implementing business logic using Struts Framework.
- Hibernate Frameworks is used in persistence layer of Billing Module for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database (Oracle).
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Used HQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Designed and developed few of the Administration module application screens using Swing UI components.
- Used the Struts 1.3 framework and Standard Tag Libraries and various custom in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Designed and developed DAL console for monitoring the feeds using SpringMVC 3.0, JSP and jQuery.
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Used SOAP web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Design and developed several Web services (SOAP) client using AXIS to send service requests to Web services
- Deployed the application on to WebSphere application server.
- Used log4j for logging messages and Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit and jMock Framework.
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Involved in Development and Unit and Integration testing phases.
- Developed Business tier and Presentation tier using IBM WSAD 5.0.
- Developed application components using Apache Struts Framework.
- Implemented the MVC design pattern using Struts and data persistence using Hibernate.
- Developed necessary DAO (Data Access Objects) for policy owner module.
- Involved in designing some of the processes in the application dat are developed by other developers.
- Involved in writing quality code for POJOs and utility classes using multi-threading and collection classes.
- Designed and developed DB2 SQL queries for interacting with the back end DB2 database.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Implemented Log4j for maintaining the logs.
- Developed the Use case, Sequence and Class diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Used CVS for version Repository maintenance.
Environment: J2EE 1.3 (JSP, JNDI, Servlets, JDBC, JUnit), Apache Struts, Hibernate, IBM WSAD 5.0(WebSphereApplication Developer), IBMWebSphere Application Server 5.0, UML, IBM Rational Rose, DB2, SQL, Ant, CVS.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs dat include use cases, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, CSS and Java script.
- Used EXT-JS framework for building interactive web applications using techniques such as Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Designed powerful JSF and JSP Tag libraries for reusable web interface components.
- Used XML wed services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application dat is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Involved in development of web services for business operations using various Web Services API and tools like SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JDOM, XML and XSL.
- Developed XML schemas - XSD, DTD for validation of XML documents.
- Developed application using spring framework dat leverages MVC (model view layer architecture).
- Developed business domain layer using session and entity beans EJBs.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed master JMS producer master, JMS Consumer, and notification manager to implement existing interfaces and hide JMS details from existing (legacy) notification producers and consumers.
- Worked with a variety of issues involving multi-threading, server connectivity and user interface.
- Made extensive use of java Naming and Directory interface (JNDI) for looking up of enterprise beans.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures - database application scripts.
- Involved in Sprint meetings and followed agile software development methodologies.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, XML, UML, DOM, SOAP, Rationale Rose, Eclipse IDE, BEA WebLogic 7.0, Hibernate 2.0, MS SQL Server 2008,Agile.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Creation of Technical/Functional specifications based on the Requirement Elicitation from our customers.
- The experience encompasses analysis, design, coding, development, testing, implementation, and deployment
- Used Struts2 to improve Design by Code cleaning against HTTP-independent framework interfaces.
- Used FLEX to utilize the power of java servers while creating expressive and interactive interfaces with a technology dat TEMPhas almost 100% deployment in browsers.
- Implemented OOPS concepts.
- Implemented Facade layer and developed new framework applications using Spring, Hibernate and JDBC driven components.
- Involved in using web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit cardinformation from third party.
- Spring Dependency Injection feature was used for Bean wiring.
- Implemented persistence layer usingSpring, JDBC Template to store the data in Oracle 11g database.
- Implemented object-relational mapping using Hibernate 3.0.
- Developed the Hibernate entity classes using Annotations.
- Involved in developing Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) in a typical n-tier architecture.
- Used Oracle’s SQL Developer tool for creating tables, views, indexes, triggers and sequences.
- Used Eclipse 3.2 as the IDE to code and debug the Java components.
- Build application with ANT tool and deployed the application on TOMCAT application server.
- Participated in user and team interaction.
- Gatheird specifications for the Registration site from different departments and users of the services.
- Developed JavaBeans to be used by JSP pages for presenting Web content.
- Used Action Forms and DynaActionForms to collect the user input
- Used Tiles framework to create templates and reusable components
- Used Validator framework to perform JSP form validation.
- Implemented JDBC to connect with the database and read/write the data
- Assisted in proposing suitable UML class diagrams for the project.
- Wrote SQL scripts to create and maintain the database, roles, users, tables, views, procedures and triggers in Oracle
- Involved in Normalization of database and created stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Created SQL queries and Stored Procedures for CRUD ( Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations on database
- Developed Session and Entity Beans to implement business functionality.
Junior Java Developer
- Participated in Design meetings and technical discussions.
- Implemented web application with JSF MVC.
- Implemented web layer with Spring MVC.
- Created GUIs for applications and applets using SWING components and applets.
- Developed Java Servlets and Beans for Backend processes.
- Created database tables, data model with oracle 10g.
- Created JUnit test cases to test individual modules.
- Participated in status meetings to ensure the task updates.
- Involved in bug fixing and enhancements of application.
Environment: Spring, JSF, Oracle,JRE 1.4, Eclipse 3.2, My Eclipse 4.1, JBoss EJB 2.0, Subversion, JSPHTML, Java Script, PL/SQL, Windows XP.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes