Sr. Java Developer Resume
- Java Professional with six years experience in designing and developing various net - based applications as well as Client-Server/N-Tier applications.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), System Analysis Design and development and deployment of various applications in Java technologies.
- Strong SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Documentation.
- Experience in working for various J2EE Frameworks like Struts 1.2.9, Hibernate 3.0/3.2.5, JPA and Spring 2.5 with a sound knowledge of Struts 2.x. and validation framework.
- Experience Design, Development of web-based Applications Using different web servers Web Logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat and Web Sphere.
- Experience includes in application development using several RDBMS like Oracle 10g/9i/8i/8.0/7.x.
- Experience in coding business components using various API’s of java like GUI Programming, Multithreading, Collections, Socket programming, Networking, TCP/IP, JDBC and JNDI, Serialization, RMI, C, C++ and Java Script.
- Proficiency in XML, XSLT, XPATH, DTD, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB.
- Experience in developing applications using XML technologies such as XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, DTD and Schema.
- Hands on experience with Spring IoC, Dependency Injection, Spring AOP and Spring ORM.
- Implemented Unit Testing and Integration testing during the projects.
- Hands on experience with UML design.
- Some side by responsibilities includes interacting with database DDL, queries, stored Procedures, triggers and table structure.
- Good understanding of UML concepts, Object Oriented Software Design Patterns.
- Consistent team player with excellent communication skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Iterative software development cycle which also includes planning, requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, and acceptance testing using Agile software methodologies, for example Pair Programming, Test Driven Development (TDD) and extreme Programming software development methodologies.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 2000/98/NT/XP/Vista, Solaris 10,Unix
Languages: C, C++, Java JDK 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, J2SE, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, Java Script, JQuery.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2.0/3.0, JMS, JNDI, AJAX, JPA, AWT, Hibernate 3.0/3.2.5 and Spring 2.5.
Frameworks/APIs/Tools: Struts 1.2.9, Spring MVC, WEB-SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL)
XML: XSL, XSLT, XSD, DTDs, DOM
Database: MS-Access, Oracle 8i/9i, MS-SQL Server, MYSQL 5.0.
Web Server: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Web logic 10.3, Websphere
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Participated in user requirement sessions to analysis and gather business requirements.
- Participated into meetings to discuss about requirements and communicated to users (Agencies) to get the information about requirements.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Designed application flows and developed Use case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams for the application using Rational Rose.
- Involved into implement application prototype (POC) using JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Struts framework to give the presentation to the governor.
- Involved into design the Business requirement documents and Technical requirement documents.
- Used Struts framework to develop user interfaces using JSP, CSS, HTML technologies and struts tag libraries and Struts validation framework.
- Implemented Ejbs (Stateless and Stateful session beans).
- Developed JDBC adopters and Assembly diagrams to communicate to the database.
- Developed Web Services using Java technology.
- Implemented Spring MVC module for repayment module.
- Developed Business Delegate, Facade, Service locator, Data Access Object and Value Object design patterns.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, Struts 1.1, JSP 1.1, Servlets, EJB, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, JNDI, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Java Script, Struts Validation Framework, Tiles, Ajax, Net Beans, Web services, SOAPUI, Web Logic, Log4j, ANT, JMS, MQ, SVN, JUnit, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Application Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis and design and documentation as the application was started from scratch.
- Developed POJO, and implemented Hibernate for database operations.
- Handled Transactions using session beans using EJB 3.0.
- Used WebLogic 10.3 as Application Server.
- Used SOAPUI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of Spring based Web Services.
- Used JUnit for the functional and Unit testing.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Extensively work with AJAX, Dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Developed Exception handling code to recover from DB specific, Application specific, Business and Non-business logic specific exceptions.
Confidential, Dallas, TX.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in prototyping, proof of concept, design, Interface Implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Implemented the module using SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Created use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and preliminary class diagrams for the system using UML.
- Designed and developed the persistence tier using Hibernate framework.
- Developed JUnit test cases for application.
- Developed UI navigation using Struts MVC architecture. (JSP, tiles, Custom Tags).
- Created JSP components for presentation layer.
- Developed Java classes for implementing Business logics using EJB 3.0(Stateless session, entity, message driven beans).
- Deployed and tested the application with web server Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic.
- Worked for the security module, application gives the role based access to the login user.
- Configured and tested the application with database server Oracle 10g and MySQL 5.0
- Involved in developing various reusable Helper and Utility classes using core java, which are being used across all the modules of the application.
- Helped in database design. Created stored procedures, Views in the Database.
Environment: JDK 1.5,J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.2.9, Spring 2.5, EJB 3.0, Hibernate 3.0,Netbeans 6.5, XML, HTML, Java Script, POJO, AJAX, SOAP, Web Service, WSDL, UML, JDBC, Shell Scripting, JUnit Ant, WebLogic 8.1, Oracle10g.
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Participated in development phases of the project with major emphasis on coding and unit testing of the modules.
- Development methodology used was the agile methodology. Process included iterative development, 2 week sprints, and daily stand.
- Developed the presentation layer on Struts framework using Servlets and JSP.
- Used Eclipse 3.x for developing web components such as JSP, Controller tier that includes action classes.
- Designed and developed the business logic components using facade design pattern.
- Created war/ear files and deployed them on WebSphere application server.
- Developed various stored procedures, functions, and packages and materialized views along with JDK and JDBC for backend and middle level data access layer between Java and Oracle application.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to perform complex database operations.
- Created Technical documentation as per the company standards.
- Used Ant scripts to fetch, build and deploy the application to development environment.
- Enhancing the system with change requests and coordinating with business and development team.
- Good Interaction with DBAs, Data Architects, Application Team, Infrastructure team.
- Worked with Model View Controller (MVC) to design the Client Application using Struts 1.1 Framework.
- Involved in writing JSP's, and Action classes.
- Mapping the classes to the Struts - config.xml.
- Created deployment directory and completely involved in Server side implementation.
- Used Ant for compiling and building the code.
- Participated in unit testing and integration testing.
- Tested and validated the application on different testing environments.
- Deployed the application on Web Server.
Environment: JAVA 1.5, J2EE, JSP1.2, Struts 1.1, JDBC, TOAD, Oracle 9i.
- Developed Servlets for generating dynamic html pages.
- Used NetBeans for Java as IDE tool.
- Performed unit testing and system testing.
- Configured Server side resources like Data source, Connection Pooling etc.
- Developed testing code with JUnit testing framework.
- Utilized CVS as a version control system and for code management.
- Designed, developed and documented the Use cases using UML.
- Worked on Redesigning of the application as a web based app.
- Was responsible for Business Analysis, Functional requirements and Quality Assurance.
- Responsible in creating Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Java Bean components and render retrieved information.
Environment: Java, Servlets, Perl, C++, Web Logic, NetBeans, EJB, JDBC, JSP, Oracle, PL/SQL, Java Script and HTML, Shell Script.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes