Ui Developer Resume
Exceptionally focused and Experienced UI - Developer with an outstanding work ethic and computer language knowledge base. Adept at explaining complex computer development concepts and processes to a variety of professional and lay audiences in a clear and accessible manner. Able to work well independently or as part of a professional computer program development team.
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Java / J2EE.
- Experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Including design, development, and implementation of Enterprise level Applications.
- Expertise working with various IDE’s likes Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Expertise in using application servers such as Apache Tomcat,Weblogic.
- Working knowledge of SQL with Databases like Oracle .
- Experience in working on Windows and UNIX environments.
- Good knowledge of version control systems Subversion.
- Well versed with Agile as well as Waterfall methodologies.
- Good exposure to Software development lifecycle through agile/scrum Methodology.
- Exposure in gathering the business requirements and converting them into technical functions.
- Good communication, analytical, presentation, problem solving and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Good knowledge in browser compatibility and DOM. Skilled in debugging front end pages with different tools like Fire-Bug. Very good at fixing browser related Issues. Good in browser objects including HTTP and its methods(GET, POST, PUT, DELETE).
- Implemented custom frameworks for Exception handling and JSON related frameworks for easy parsing and data transformation in between the modules
Testing Tools: JUNIT, Jasmine, E2E ( Protactor) .
Java, J2EE Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
SOA: Web services (SOAP, REST).
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring.
Spring Modules: IOC, MVC.
Build tools: Maven.
Database: Oracle SQL .
Application Server: Tomcat, Web Logic.
Version Tools: Git-Hub, Bit Bucket, Asana.
IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDEA.
Operating System: Windows8/ 7/XP/2000/2003, Unix, Linux, Ubuntu.
- Involved in gathering initial software requirements for the application.
- Actively participated in daily scrums which are two weeks long by working different stories.
- Developed UI components to upload File, display data grid’s, etc., using AngularJS Controllers, services and factories.
- Used various design patterns like Factory Pattern, Singleton etc.,
- Used JDBC for retrieving and storing data from Oracle database.
- Refactored java code to enhance reusability and used various API for logging, etc.,
- Also worked on intranet billing module which maintains the commissions and track records of different recruiters. Written complicated SQL queries to retrieve data by joining different tables.
- Estimating the story according to the description and testing.
- Participated in functional, integration and used JUnit and jMocks for Unit testing.
- Fixed Defects for modules and performing input validations, used Jira to track and update defect resolution.
- Created database for maintaining recruiter track records and employer hiring details using Oracle database.
- Implemented MAVEN to build jar and war files and deployed war files to Tomcat server.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements and converted them into User specifications and functional specifications for the developers.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible
- Used jQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes
- Created web interfaces using JSP, Servlets and HTML.
- Experience on Core java technology including multithreading, JDBC, RMI.
- Experience in Unit/Integration testing of the application using JUnit.
- Performed unit testing in the application and fixing bugs in different stages of application
- To fetch the data from the server and to check the functionality of the website used jQuery and Ajax calls
JAVA UI Developer
- Involved in developing the user interface using JSP’s, HTML, spring, Servlets, and Ajax.
- Involved in pair programming with other developers in an agile environment to code and test simultaneously.
- Implemented jQuery, AJAX calling for UI part.
- Also worked on Adobe Photoshop for better user experience.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed various backend java classes that does server side validations for billing module.
- Used Java Servlets extensively and used JDBC for database access
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Involved in unit testing, coordinated with testing team and fixed bugs at various stages of application development in a test driven environment.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes