To join dynamic work environment in the field of Software Engineering that welcomes fresh ideas and energetic workforce.
- I am a staff software engineer with following qualifications:
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, a quick learner, with excellent leadership skills.
- Familiar with embedded real-time technologies including VxWorks, and Rational Rose/Rhapsody RT.
- Expert in OOA, OOD, OOP, and OOT.
- Adept in C /C, Visual C , Ada, and Java.
- Proficient in many scripting languages including Python, Perk, Awk, Tk, and Shell.
- Expert user and knowledgeable in UNIX, Linux, and PC environments.
- Disciplined to work in a CMMI Level V development environment.
- Experienced with multiple types of emulators, simulators, IDEs, and debuggers including Workbench.
- Advanced knowledge in engineering development and analysis tools including Rational Rose RT, Rhapsody, Mat Lab, Lab Windows/CVI, Access, SQL, XEmacs, and Eclipse.
- Extensive development experience with various interface protocols including CORBA, RS 422/282, 1553, and sockets.
- Graduated from Engineering Leadership Development Program at Lockheed.
- Active Secret Clearance.
LOCKHEED MARTIN EXPERIENCE
- SSS Software updates: modify interface to run Mass Data Transfer protocol using 1553 interface.
- Missile OFP: Modify OFP to meet new requirements using C .
- Skills/Tools Utilized: C, C , Embedded RT, Linux, Greenhill IDE, Workbench, Visual Studio, and 1553.
- Develop, test, and validate operational flight software on a tactical hardware
- VxWorks Kernel modifications: Design and develop system calls. Boot loader modifications.
- JAGM Joint Air to Ground Missile : Design and develop BIT code. Fix/enhance existing OFP code, and Telemetry code. Updated Gimbal, Radar Processing, and Tracker software. Python OFP Configuration Script, update BSP to boot faster using DMA read.
- Linux: Simulation Code Development.
- Visual Studio: DAS Data Acquisition System , Development, Platform Interface GUI development.
- Skills/Tools Utilized: C, C , Embedded RT, Python, Linux, Windows 7, VxWorks, Eclipse, Workbench, Visual Studio, and Fastcomm interface RS422 implementation.
- End to End simulation development, integration, and test.
- CORBA Interface: Developed corba interface between simulation subsystems and used End to End simulation for validating OFP tactical software interfaces using C on a Linux platform. Became CORBA SME.
- Flight test GUI: Updated GUI to add CORBA messages and other capabilities. Developed using Visual C , and XML schema.
- Supported several flight test and demo events.
- Skills/Tools Utilized: C, C , Python, Linux, Eclipse, Visual Studio, and CORBA interface.
- Tactical embedded SW development, integration, and test.
- CORBA Interface: Designed, developed, and tested CORBA interface using C .
- Developed several documentations including SDD, ATP, and ICD.
- Networking: CISCO router configuration and setup, secure communication between unclassified and classified subsystems using rs282 one-way messaging and discretes. Generated IDL for CORBA interface using Rational Rose model.
- Skills/Tools Utilized: C, C , CISCO router configuration, networking, Linux, Eclipse, Visual Studio, RS282, discrete, and CORBA interface.
- Image processing, trade study lead, data analysis, and scripting.
- Image processing trade study: Ran a trade study to determine best image processing algorithm. Developed Matlab scripts to analyze results and for image processing. Setup PerlSQL to retrieve results.
- Image processing: Ran several scripts for human detection, stationary detections, moving targets, and classification algorithms using Matlab tool and python scripting to automate tasks.
- Skills/Tools Utilized: Matlab, python, SQL database, Image Processing, Algorithm analysis.
- Participated in ELDP program to further enhance leadership knowledge and gain knowledge in various fields through rotations.
- Attended various Leadership development workshops and conferences.