Java Developer Resume
- Over 7 years of experience in application development using Core Java and J2EE.
- Good experience with Web 2.0 applications using JQuery and YUI.
- Good handle in application development using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Hands on experience with Web Services development using Apache Axis and XFire frameworks.
- Good working knowledge of XML, XMLSchema, SOAP, WSDL and binding tools such as JAXB.
- Good knowledge of implementing J2EE design patterns like Façade, MVC, Business Delegate, Factory, and Singletons.
- Good experience with developing applications using EJB 2.x.
- Good knowledge of UML diagrams. Hands on experience in creating and interpreting Class, Sequence and Package diagrams.
- Good experience in using ANT and Maven build tools.
- Hands on experience writing SQL/PL - SQL queries for Oracle and MySQL databases
- Good handle in deploying projects to Apache Tomcat, JBoss and IBM Websphere application servers.
- Well experience with application development using IDE’s like Eclipse 3.x, WSAD 5.x and RAD 6.
- Good knowledge of version control systems like CVS, Clearcase, Mercurial and Subversion (SVN).
- Experience in developing applications using Agile methodology.
- Hands on experience with MS Office tools.
- Good communication skills and ability to self-learn.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP, Ubuntu Linux, Mac OS
Software Language: C, C++, Java 1.2-1.6, J2EE
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, XSLT, XHTML, XSL, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, YUI
IDE: Eclipse 3.X, WSAD 4.0 ~ 5.0, RAD 6.0, My Eclipse 7.5
Databases: Oracle 9i,11g, IBM DB2, My: SQL 5.x, PL/SQL
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.x: 6.x, JBoss 4.x, WebSphere 5.x - 7.x, BEA Web Logic
Frame Works: Struts 1.3, Spring 2.x3.x, Hibernate 3.x, Axis 1.4, XFire, JUnit
Tools: CVS, Subversion SVN, ANT, Maven 3.x, MS Office, MS Outlook
- Worked on the web application which is used to trigger, monitor and display the results for various automation test scenarios which are executed on mobile devices.
- Involved in building back end code by reading data from the back end Mysql DB and pass it to front end in json format using Hibernate, Spring MVC.
- Designing the API to be used by the front end of the application developed in Angular js and HTML5.
- Developed Restful web services using Spring MVC.
- Utilized SVN for version control of the project.
- Participated in daily standup meetings with onshore and offshore teams and also in sprint planning.
- Used JIRA, a Project Management tool for issue tracking.
Environment: Spring 4.0, Hibernate 4.2.3,Struts 2, JDK 1.7, Eclipse Neon v4.6.3, Tomcat v8.0, SVN, MySql Workbench v6.3
- Involved in building web pages by reading data from the back end DB.
- Utilized Git for distributed version control of the project.
- Participated in scrum meetings and also in sprint planning.
- Used JIRA, a Project Management tool for issue tracking and release planning.
Environment: JSF, JDK 1.7, Eclipse, Websphere 8.x, Git, Toad
- Involved in the implementation of the application using Java 1.6 and Custom built Framework
- Designed and developed complete JAXB / JAX-WS web services to integrate online portal with the Integrated Eligibility System to enable applicants to view their benefit information via online portal.
- Written several java based batch jobs which make use of multithreading to improve efficiency.
- Implemented several complex SQL queries for DB2 Database.
- Utilized SVN for centralized version control of the project and helped Build and Release Team to resolve merge conflicts.
- Utilized generic DAO classes to perform the CRUD operations on the DB2 database.
- Implemented JMS for asynchronous messaging using the MDBs to perform asynchronous execution of certain complex processes.
- Actively involved in defect fixing of both the applications.
- Used JIRA, a Project Management tool for issue tracking and release planning.
- Mentor Junior Java Developers on the team about best practices and review their work.
- Coordinating with other teams working on the same project for performing various integration tasks and resolving any discrepancies determined in testing.
- Had several sessions with the team leads to perform code review and make sure code conforms to best practices.
Environment: JDK 1.6, JSP, EJB 2.x, JIRA, RAD 8.x, Websphere 8.x, SVN, IBM DB2.
- Involved in the implementation of the application using Java 1.6, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Developed code as part of a scrum team utilizing Extreme Programming practices like Test Driven Development, Refactoring and Pair Programming.
- Written Acceptance Tests for several User Stories utilizing the FitNesse automated testing tool.
- Took part in Iteration Planning every two weeks and Release Planning every two months as part of the Agile Methodology.
- Implemented several SQL queries for Oracle Database
- Utilized Mercurial distributed source control management tool for version control of the project.
- Consumed RESTful web services using Spring Rest Templates and made use of Maven JAX-WS plugin for generating WSDL files and consuming SOAP services.
- Configured Maven build tool to generate Java classes from XMLSchema (XSD) using JAXB-2 maven plugin.
- Utilized Mockito and EasyMock testing framework for creating mock objects while Test Driving the code.
- Worked on Maven3 during build process and also modified pom.xml to use latest libraries and specifications.
- Designed, developed and deployed various views using SQL for Oracle database.
- Written StringTemplates for development of web pages such that strict model-view separation can be achieved.
- Actively involved in Defect Fixing of application.
- Used Rally, an Agile Project Management tool for application lifecycle management and defect management.
- Coordinated with several other scrum teams to investigate and track issues.
- Took part in several code review and design improvement sessions with tech leads on a regular basis.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Spring MVC, StringTemplate, JQuery, Spring 3.0, JPA, Hibernate, XML, XMLSchema, Rally, IntelliJ 11.x, Websphere 7.x, JUnit, Mercurial, RESTful Web Services.
- Involved in the implementation of the application using Java 1.5, Struts and Spring frameworks.
- Created Cascading Style sheets (CSS) for the web application.
- Implemented database layer using Spring JDBC Templates. Implemented several DAO’s for data persistence.
- Written Spring application context XML files for various business classes and DAO’s.
- Implemented Factory, Business Delegate and Gateway design patterns.
- Implemented business layer components using Spring IOC and Core Java.
- Implemented multiple Struts Actions and JSP’s to build web interfaces.
- Utilized Struts Tags for building JSP pages. Written AJAX code using JQuery framework for loading web page content.
- Implemented Web Services using Apache Axis framework.
- Implemented key classes for parsing XML documents using DOM.
- Implemented SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures for Oracle database.
- Utilized Clearcase for version control of the project.
- Written JUnit test cases for unit testing various classes.
- Actively involved in code reviews and code refactoring.
- Actively involved in reviewing business requirements.
- Utilized Agile methodology for the implementation of the application. This involved daily stand-ups, task management, continuous integration and unit testing.
- Utilized Eclipse IDE for application development.
- Involved in defect fixing of application. Utilized JIRA tool for managing defects.
- Involved in the production support of application in resolving production tickets related to the application.
Environment: JDK 1.5, JSP, Struts 1.3, JQuery, Spring 2.2, Hibernate 3, XML, XMLSchema, JIRA, Eclipse 3.x, Websphere 6, JUnit, Rational Clearcase, Web Services
Java Application Developer
- Played a key role in developing application using Java, and J2EE technologies.
- Developed Web Services as providers and consumers using Apache Axis framework.
- Played a key role in designing and developing the core web components using Struts framework.
- Developed various Action classes, Form Beans and page layouts.
- Implemented business logic classes using Spring framework.
- Implemented integrations using JMS and Web Services.
- Implemented web service classes for creating and consuming web services using Axis framework.
- Implemented AJAX calls for web pages using JQuery library.
- Implemented JSP pages using HTML and JSTL tags.
- Implemented persistence layer using Spring JDBC.
- Written DOM Parser to parse the XML file to be used by the Service Factory and Metadata Manager components.
- Involved in Code reviews with team members.
- Written test cases for unit testing the code using JUnit testing Framework.
- Played a key role in monitoring the defects using Mercury Test director tool and played an active role in co-coordinating with team to track and manage defects.
- Assisted in creating project documentation and production support.
Environment: J2SE 1.4, J2EE 1.3, Struts 1.3, Spring 2.X, Hibernate 2.X, log4j, Apache Axis 2, Eclipse, Oracle 9i, WebSphere 5.x, CVS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes