Sr. Java Ui Developer Resume
- Outstanding Java Developer with Exceptional Software Engineering Experience and a successful track record of around 8+ years in multifaceted software development lifecycle from Design and Development to Deployment and testing of Web Based Applications using various technologies like Java and J2EE.
- Goal Driven Developer with comprehensive understanding of various software development approaches such as Waterfall, Iterative, Spiral, View and Agile frameworks.
- Results Oriented Designer with tremendous practice in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language and strong focus in customer requirement satisfaction by representing results using interactive sequence diagrams, use case set and UML class diagrams.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with JUnit3.8/4.0, Defect Tracking with HP Quality Center, performance testing with JMeter and automated testing with Test Driven Development (TDD) in Extreme Programming model.
- Spearheaded Application Developer conversant with developing applications using various servers including Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0, IBM WebSphere 5.1, 6.0, Adobe JRUN 3.0,4.0, BEA Web Logic 8.1, 9.2, 10x, Oracle OC4J and Red Hat JBoss 4.0.
- Multitalented Coder with extensive programming capability in using various IDE’s which includes Eclipse 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, Eclipse RCP, My Eclipse 6.0, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, 7, Visual Age, and Net Beans.
- Task Specific Perfomer with considerable exposure in using Ant, Maven, Log4j, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and LDAP.
- Technically Savvy with far-reaching talents using multiple RDBMS products like IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Determined Software Professional with widespread utilization of Java Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) API from various providers, which includes Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/WebSphere MQ, Progress SonicMQ and TIBCO EMS.
- Performance Targeted Implementer with substantial familiarity in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using CORBA and Apache Axis Web Service Framework using the Web Services protocols like SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI.
- Mission Focused Aspirant with sweeping proficiency in using version controls such as CVS, PVCS, SVN, Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Rational Clear Case.
- Resourceful Contender with wide-ranging swiftness in improving the performance of web applications by using various Cache implementation mechanisms such as JCS, Ehcache, and JBoss Tree Cache.
- Ingenious Achiever with enduring precision in multi-tier J2EE Web Application design using IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio and UML.
- Quick-witted Competent with skillful ability in using Spring (Aspect Oriented Programming and Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control) and Object Relational Persistence frameworks like Hibernate with mapping of persistent classes and usage of Hibernate Query Language.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Motivated high flier with excellent verbal/written communication skills, admirable presentation capabilities, efficient requirement gathering ability and effectively convey them to other members in the team.
XML technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XMLBeans and JAXB.
Frameworks and Utilities: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring-Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC.
Languages: C, C++, Java,XML,Perl.
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2 UDB, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000, MS-Access
Operating Systems: Window 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, UNIX.
IDE: RAD 8.0, IBM WSAD 5.1.2, Eclipse 3.2, Net beans, Jbuilder.
Application Servers: WebSphere 7.1/5.1, WebLogic 7.1/6.1, JBoss, iPlanet.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.5, Java Web Server 2.0, IIS.
Version Control: Clearcase, Subversion, PVCS, CVS, Harvest, IBM CMVC, Starteam.
Testing: JUnit, JUnit-Perf, JMock, Cactus.
Build tool: Ant 1.8, Maven.
Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, DB Visualizer, XML SPY, Rational Rose, Server studio.
Sr. Java UI Developer
- Participated in designing wireframe according to requirements.
- Developed UI using HTML5, Angular JS and JSP.
- Implemented Spring MVC for designing and implementing the UI Layer for the application.
- Used Angular JS Model-View-Controller Capability and its features for data binding, validation and Ajax requests/response.
- Used Angular JS for making restful API calls and data binding.
- Developing CMS app for the new websites.
- Worked closely with other Software Engineers coding the business layer and data layer.
- Created enhancements to complex existing code while minimizing the risk or regression.
- Worked closely with Quality Engineers to identify and resolve defects in the presentation layer.
- Worked on recent version of IE browser.
- Resolved production UI issues instantly.
- Worked with Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern in AngularJS and Nodejs.
- Developed the administrative UI using Backbone Js
- Developed cross browser compatibility code using CSS and JQuery.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using Bootstrap.
- Proficient in Java, XML, and scripting languages.
- Involved in multiple projects with UI development and handled production defects in parallel.
- Experience in handling multiple projects and supporting websites which were developed.
- Proficiency in open source software like spring, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate.
- Built HTML5 and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
ENVIRONMENT: HTML5, CSS 3/2, Java Script, Hibernate, AJAX, Java, JSP, Backbone Js, Angular JS, Bootstrap,JQuery, Spring Framework, JUnit, ANT, EJB,JDBC, Weblogic 10.3,PVCS, JSF, JNDI,Apache Wicket, Rational Rose.
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection with the help of spring configuration files.
- Created design documents and reviewed with team in addition to assisting the business analyst / project manager in explanations to line of business.
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Involved in meeting to gather information and requirements from the clients and preparing the requirement document.
- Prepared the detailed functional requirements along with screenshots and description of all the modules.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with server
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework in the presentation tier.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Used Struts validator framework for client side and server side validation.
- Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP’s using AJAX.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the SQL Server database.
- Designing and creating tables and triggers in Sybase.
- Writing stored procedures in Sybase.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL and HQL queries.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Used CVS for version controlling.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Worked extensively on AJAX.
- Transformed XML content into HTML.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms and user validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Involved in writing DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- Involved in the configuration management using CVS.
- Developed Ant scripts to bundle and deploy application.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Hibernate, JBoss, Oracle experienced project work .
- Implemented server side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Helped developed page templates using Struts Tiles framework.
- Implemented Struts Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Developed JSP’s with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Implemented Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) through WSDL in Apache Axis to interact with other components.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Implemented EJBs Session beans for business logic.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and used XML transformations using XSLT.
- Written stored procedures, triggers, and cursors using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Written JUnit Test cases for performing unit testing.
- Used Rational Clear Case as Version control.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and ServiceLocator.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolving defects.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Used Jira for bug tracking and project management.
Environment:Java1.5, JSP, JDBC, Spring Core 2.0, Struts 1.2, Hibernate 3.0, Design Patterns, XML, Oracle, PL/SQL Developer, Weblogic 10.3, Apache Axis 1.2, ANT, Clear case, JUnit, UML, Webservices, SOAP, XSLT, Jira.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- User requirements study, analysis and review of the specifications.
- Worked on Java and J2EE (EJB and JMS) development.
- Hibernate, JBoss, Oracle experienced project work
- Extensively used OOD concepts in overall design and development of the system.
- Interaction with the users at all stages of development to ensure that development was as per user specifications.
- Extensive use of web-services to get flight details from airline companies.
- Designed and Implemented the J2EE Based Struts with JDBC in Eclipse IDE.
- Work directly with management, vendors, and third parties to ensure database management applications operate at peak efficiency.
- Extensively worked on Java server side programming using Servlets, and JSP.
- CSS is used to style Web pages, XHTML and XML markup.
- Implemented servlets to handle HTTP requests for on-line requests, credit card payments, registration and bug tracking.
- Using XML for dynamic display of options in select box and description on web page.
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point - point messaging.
- Web Services are used for accessing flight and hotel information’s.
- Designed complex application database SQL statements for querying, updating and reporting using JDBC.
- Responsible for testing, debugging, bug fixing and documentation of the system.
- Developed JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
- Implemented Java components and deployed under the Web Logic server.
Environment:JAVA, J2EE, XML, Servlets, Java Script, JSP, CSS, JDBC, Struts1.2, SOAP,Eclipse3.2 with MyEclipse, SQL, CVS, Junit, Web Logic, Windows.
- Responsible for design and development using J2EE architecture.
- Developed the presentation layer for the credit enhancement modulein JSP
- Used AJAX for performing validations in the credit enhancement module.
- Developed the global logging module which was used across all the modules using Log4J components.
- Development of persistent components using Hibernate 3.0.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure.
- Developed complex PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Involved in Unix shell scripting for deployment of application.
- Responsible for delivering fail-safe, scalable, clustered application system with load-balancer.
- Used replicated database to provide safety of data and scalabilty of the system.
- Applied Agile methodologies for software development
- Involved in production support and maintaining the application after production.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application, requirement gathering, design analysis and code development.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Designed and developed business components using Session and Entity Beans in EJB.
- Implemented EJB’s Container Managed Persistent strategy.
- Mapped classes to database tables in Deployment Descriptor files.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- JUnit was used to implement test cases for beans.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.
- Application was deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Coordinated with testing team for timely release of product.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes