Java/j2ee Developer Resume
- Seven (7+) years of experience in software design, development and maintenance in J2EE Architecture and web application development.
- Extensive experience working in spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Worked with various projects involving XML technologies including XSL, XSLT, DOM, JDOM, SAX and XPATH.
- Knowledge of WebLogic 11g, WebSphere application server 6.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x and JBoss 5.0.
- Experienced in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture and various J2EE design patterns.
- Good experience in developing database programs like stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Experience working on Web Services including RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX - RS and JAXB.
- Experience working with ANT and Maven build tools.
- Fully exposed to Software Development Life Cycle including Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Expertise in creating Conceptual Data Models, Process/Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Proficient in preparing System Design Document and Installation Guide.
- Excellent understanding of Banking, Automotive, Telecom and Retail domains.
- Creative and innovative in applying technical knowledge, ability to go to teh core of teh problem.
Frameworks: Spring 2.5/3.0, Hibernate 3.x
Design Methodologies: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere 6.x, WebLogic 11g, Tomcat 5.0, JBoss 5.0
Database Environments: ORACLE 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2008, MYSQL
IDEs: Eclipse, Netbeans, RAD, JDeveloper, TOAD, SQL Developer
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, EasyMock3.x
SCM Tools: CVS, Perforce, Clearcase, Subversion
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000, UNIX, Linux, Redhat Linux, Solaris
Build Tools: Maven 3.x, Ant 1.x
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Developed System Design Document and Installation Guide.
- Involved in Low Level Design for developing design artifacts like class diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Set up teh build of teh application through Jenkins.
- Designed and developed Campaign Manager UI using JSPs, HTML and JQuery.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring framework.
- Used Log4j features to log information. Different processes are categorized for easy debugging.
- Generated code coverage report using Cobertura and developed unit test classes using Junit and easymock.
- Database Persistence is managed with Hibernate and Entity mappings for each database table is contained as Pojo objects.
- Developed Maven and Ant Scripts to execute all teh Junit test classes and generate teh test failure report.
- Involved in Performance testing and Functional testing.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Involved in development, design and upgrade for teh application.
- Gathered teh requirements and prepared Business Requirement Document.
- Handled all teh bug fixes and made enhancements.
- Used MVC architecture in teh project.
- Implemented security for ART application and database.
- Configured and deployed applications on JBoss Server.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring framework and designed UI using JSP, JQuery and HTML.
- Worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve teh data from oracle database.
- Involved in teh configuration of Hibernate O/R mapping files and used Hibernate for data persistence to Oracle database.
- Developed business process documentation for identifying business risks and implementing mitigating controls and processes.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Involved in developing teh service layer for teh Project which would expose various WebServices to be consumed by teh client
- Developed code Using Eclipse for integrated development environment
- Involved in teh integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC) and AutoWiring
- Involved in designing teh project with Spring and Hibernate Framework
- Used RESTful WebServices for implementing teh Business Logic
- Involved in teh DAO layer development dat connects teh database using Hibernate and ORM Mapping
- Performed Unit Testing on teh components using JUnit Testing Framework
- Connected teh application to teh SQL 2008 database to retrieve data from various tables and provide teh relevant data
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate ORM, Apache CXF, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, JUnit, SQL Server 2008, JAX-RS and JAXB.
Confidential, Racine, WI
- Built teh application for WEAS routing to BRAIN for bill pay
- Modified Redirect handling to route to BRAIN for splash determination
- Involved in creating JSP for showing up teh SA page
- Involved in High Level Design, Low Level Design peer to peer understanding teh system and its functionality
- Checked teh customer’s essential package using session cache
- Coded struts configuration for their internal framework
- Coded in Struts 2 for teh servlets as a controller in teh architecture
- Added teh files to teh Clearcase after teh completion of teh writing code
- Used Maven for teh build tool after retrieving teh latest code from Clearcase
- Prepared and executed Test Plans
- Involved in unit, system and Integration testing
- Involved in teh System Integration Testing (SIT), Component Integration Testing (CIT) and Software Integration Testing (SWIT) Activities
- Attended team check point meetings and technical meetings for status report
Environment: Java1.5, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JDBC, RAD 7.5, WebSphere 6.1, MYSQL, Clearcase, Log4J, SOAP, Maven 2.2, XML, HTML, CSS
- Involved in Low Level Design for developing design artifacts such as class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Enterprise Architect design tool
- Implemented SOA via SOAP based Web Services and integrated with ESB
- Developed service for retrieving teh policy data
- Developed SSO property of access control of multiple software systems
- Developed service for CRUD operation for Quotes
- Involved in working with IBM Document Manager and II4C libraries
- Developed service for transformation of policy data using Assemblers in cape clear ESB
- Developed service to activate teh policy by integrating with nine (9) different services and components
- Developed services with different Web Services stacks like Xfire and CXF
- Involved in debugging applications and analyzing log files
- Involved in design and code reviews
- Involved in Memory debugging and code profiling using JProbe suite
- Developed teh WSDL and automation XML schemas
Environment: JSF, J2EE, JSP, Hibernate, Eclipse, WebLogic, ANT, JUnit, Struts, CVS, XML, XSLT, JDBC, Oracle 9i, UNIX
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes