Java Developer Resume
- 7+ years of experience in analyzing, designing, implementing, integrating and testing of Java/J2EE based enterprise applications.
- Excellent understanding of OOPS concepts and Design Patterns and experience in applying them in designing and developing SOA based applications.
- Worked extensively on plug - in developmentof Eclipse, Core Java, Multithreading, JUnit, JTestin Java.
- Strong at J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Java beans, JDBC Portal Conceptsand Web Services.
- Experience in Java IDE tools like Eclipse, Rational Application Development (RAD) and Net Beans.
- Sound knowledge of teh Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Web Sphere application server.
- Good experience in implementing applications wif Model-View-Controller (MVC) / N-tier Architecture.
- Strong experience in developing and deploying wif Web sphere Application server, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic and JBoss.
- Experienced in writing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams wif UML tools like Rational Rose for business modeling.
- Expertise in Application development using various frameworks such as Struts Framework, Spring Framework and Hibernate Framework.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySql, and MS Access.
- Possess knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Agile, Waterfall cycle, and PL/SQL.
Java Standard Edition: Core Java, JDBC, Internationalization & Localization etc
J2EE Technologies: Java EE 4/5, JSP, Servlet, JSF, JSTL, XSLT, JNDI, JMS, Java Mail, JDBC
Open Source Framework: Hibernate, Struts 1.2/2.0, Springs
IDEs & Tools: Eclipse 3.x, MyEclipse
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, JBoss 4.3.2 GA
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 5.x
O/S & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, HP-Unix and Linux
XML Technologies: XML, XML Schema(XSD), DTD, XSL, DOM, SAX
- Worked as a Java Developer and involved in analysis of requirements, design, development, Unit and Integration testing.
- Interact wif Business Analyst and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand teh requirements and for any clarifications required by teh team, followed agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and tailor features to customer needs.
- Used Apache CXF for developing web services that leverages JAX-WS.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling XML documents.
- Developed teh client interactive web pages using JSP and customtaglibraries.
- Used Java Collections API extensively in teh application.
- Used Java Script (AJAX) and struts validation framework for performing front end validations.
- Implemented different Design patterns like singleton, factory, and business delegate.
- Data Access object, service locator.
- Developed teh application module using Spring AOP and Inversion of Control.
- Developed Object-Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate 3.0.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate 3.0.
- REST based webservice is used.
- Wrote stored procedures for teh application functionality.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Developed ANT scripts to build, deploy and run teh application.
- Involved in optimization and performance tuning of teh application.
- Coordinated wif teh offshore team on regular basis in design and construction phase for teh different modules of teh application development.
- Designed teh application by implementing JSF Framework based on MVCArchitecture wif EJB, Simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP and JSFUI Components as View and Faces Servlet as a Controller.
- Core Java, highly concurrent Multithreaded coding for processing teh port assignment data.
- Developed framework for data processing using Design patterns, Core Java, XML.
- Developed customvalidators and converters in JSF.
- Used teh light weight container of teh Spring Framework to provide architectural flexibility for Inversion of Controller (IOC).
- Used SpringAOP for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Implemented MVC Architecture integrating JSF wif Hibernate and Spring Frameworks.
- Developed JSF Component Library, including dynamic Menu components and Pages.
- Written unit tests using JUnit framework and Logging is done using Log4J framework.
- Developed EJB components that are deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Hibernate was used for performing database transactions.
- Developed Web Services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing.
- Applied CSS(Cascading Style Sheets) for entire site for standardization of teh site.
- Offshore Co-ordination and User acceptance testing support.
Environment:CSS, Java 5.0, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.2, WebLogic 7.0, Eclipse 3.3, Oracle 10g, JUnit 4.2, and Linux, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Struts, RSA, Eclipse, JBoss, Maven, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 and Windows XP, JDK v1.4, HTML, XML.
- Analysis Design and Development, Testing and Production Support.
- Actively participated in teh complete Software development life cycle starting from design phase to teh implementation phase. Involved in requirements gathering and designed high and low level designs using UML.
- Extensively worked on generating complex reports.
- Developed Web Services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages, such as Loan Applications to transfer data from Branch Server to Head office Server, tan used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Developed functional model, object model and dynamic model using UML.
- Developed code for various activities using MVC architecture.
- Developed client side screen using JSP, HTML and DHTML.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mappingfiles, configuration file and classes to interact wif teh database.
- Developed web service (which talks wif web method) for uploading CSV (using web methods) files and validating and later inserting into teh corresponding tables.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using springcore module concepts like IOC of Spring Framework.
- Involved in teh analysis & design of teh application using wif Rational Rose.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and State diagrams and implemented these diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
- Developed teh controller servlet to handle teh requests and responses.
- Utilized teh Tiles framework for page layouts.
- Involved in teh design of teh Referential Data Service module to interface wif various databases using JDBC.
- Used Hibernate framework to persist teh employee work hours to teh database.
- Spring framework AOP features were extensively used.
- Developed and configured using BEA WebLogic Application Server 8,1.
- Developed teh build scripts using Ant.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of teh system.
- Developed controllers and actions encapsulating teh business logic.
- Developed classes to interface wif underlying web services layer.
- Designed web services for teh above modules.
- Prepared documentation and participated in preparing user's manual for teh application.
- Training in gathering user requirements and followed by analysis and design.
- Assisting in Developing JSPs, action classes, form beans, response beans, EJBs.
- Coded Servlets for teh Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Participated in developing business objects halpers which interact wif middleware tubs.
- Involved in implementing business delegate pattern to separate view from business process.
- Extensively used XML to code configuration files.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers..
- Performed functional, integration, system, and validation testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes