Senior Java Developer Resume
- Over 7 years of hands - on experience in Software Process Engineering, designing and building a Web Application using Java/J2EE Technology & open source technologies.
- Worked on software planning, requirement analysis, designing and building enterprise applications for manual and automation process.
- Worked on identifying defects, problems, suggesting and determining teh extent of programming required and performance tuning of teh applications.
- Worked on software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development.
- Worked on frameworks like Spring MVC/IOC/JDBC/AOP/Context/Security.
- Worked on developing applications using Java technologies include Core Java, J2EE, Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, Java Script, JDBC, Java Mail, JMS, Apache Camel and EJB.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
- Worked on Object relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Implemented base classes, setting up framework classes/configuration files for implementing J2EE application using complete set of JAVA SDK and available J2EE APIs.
- Used PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL’s.
- Worked on developing Unit testing & Integration testing with unit testing frameworks like JUnit.
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML and Jersey.
- Experience in working with XML technologies like XML,DTD, XSLT and parsing XML with SAX & DOM parsers.
- Experience in working with application server technologies like WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Object Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Experience in using Front End Technologies: JSP, HTML, Bootstrap, Jquery, Angular.js and backbone.js.
- Worked on Jenkins to provide continuous integration services forsoftware development.
- Worked on configuring build tools like Maven and ANT for teh development and deployment.
- Experience in Requirement gathering & analysis, designing UML - for developing application specific Object model, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams & State diagrams.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Configuration and Version control management using CVS, VSS and SVN.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Languages: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, C, C++
JAVA Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, EJB, Web Services, JSF, Spring Framework
Distributed Technologies: RMI, EJB, JMS,APACHE CAMEL.
Middleware Technologies: Web Services(SOAP and Restful)
XML: XML Schema, DTD, XSLT, SAX and DOM parsers.
Application Server/Web Server: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat
Modelling Tools: Visual Paradigm for UML, Rational Rose, MS Visio
Database: Oracle (version -11g, 10g, 9i), My SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Tiles Framework
Other Tools: Log4J, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Apache Lucene, Apache Tika, JIRA, Putty, Node.js, IBM Websphere Message Broker, Jenkins, JTA, Putty, JBoss Fuse, JBoss BRMS, XQuery, Hudson
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
IDE: Eclipse, Oracle Jdeveloper, NetBeans, RAD
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS,GIT HUB, GIT LAB, GIT BASH, TORTOISE GIT
SQL Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, Squirrel SQL .
Confidential, Baltimore, MaryLand
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in daily stand up and sprint planning sessions as part of AGILE Scrum Methodology.
- Used JSP, HTML, Java Script, Angular JS,Bootstrap and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Used Spring Framework for MVC architecture with Hibernate to implement DAO code and also used SOAP Web Services with XML parsing to interact other modules and integration testing.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Used teh spring framework features like spring modules (IOC, MVC, Batch, Web Services, and Integration).
- Used jenkins to build teh results by email to get real time notifications on failure.
- Used SOAP, WSDL, and XML for definition of Web Services.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable Web Services andUtility classes to support XML using SOAP, XML, and WSDL.
- Used SOAP Web Services to transport data from App zone to Data Zone using JMS.
- Used Eclipse IDE and IBM WebSphere application server in deployment.
- Used Maven to build teh application and deploy on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Created test cases using JUNIT for Eclipse IDE.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing teh messages.
- Implementeddesign patterns such as Factory, DAO, DTO and Singleton.
- Developed business services using EJB and DAO layer by using JDBC for teh retrieval & saving of data to Oracle database.
- Implemented teh MVC architecture integrating Hibernate and spring framework.
- Developed Persistence classes and O/R mapping (.hbm) files for Hibernate.
- Responsible for implementing SQL queries and managing JDBCinteractions with data sources.
- Used Hibernate in teh DAO layer to persist teh data to teh Database.
- Used HQL queries and Criteria API for efficient object retrieval
- Developed stored procedures and Triggers using PL/SQL to access teh database.
- Used on DOM parser to read XML files.
- Target Process is used to track user stories and tasks.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Angular js, Spring JDBC, SQL, HTML, Spring MVC, JQuery, JNDI, JMS, PL/SQL, JBOSS, ANT, XML, Java Script, CSS, Windows, Eclipse, Log4j,GIT BASH.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Senior Java Developer
- Designed and developed a web site application using HTML5,CSS3, Angular JS, Bootstrap,Tiles framework and JQuery, XML, Servlets, JSP.
- Involved in developing Front End Programming for Web applications.
- Worked on web applications using open source MVC frameworks.
- Worked onAOP (Spring)for logging teh details in teh database. dis is used for Application level logging and data can be used for analysis in later stages.
- Designed teh application in layered approach like Presentation,Service, DAO,Utils and Test modules.
- Design and implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Wrote business rules using Drools and business logic processing customs declarations.
- Analyzing business requirements in technical point of view.
- Design and Development of teh system work flow.
- Developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools.
- UsedSingleton,SpringMVC, Hibernate, Factory PatternandDAO design patterns.
- Developed common XML schema's (XSD) as client contracts used to publish Top Down approach based Web Services
- Developed business layer using Spring, Hibernate and DAO’s.
- Used Hibernate as persistence Layer - using teh database and configuration data to provide persistence services (and persistent objects) to teh application.
- Used database transactions and transaction management along with Spring ORM and DAO.
- Wrote SQL Queries to interact with Oracle Database.
- Designed and implementedHibernateAnnotation-basedpersistence layerfor backend.
- UsedCriteria,HQLandSQLas teh query languages in Hibernate Mapping. Integrated teh Spring and Hibernate framework
- Done with unit testing of all java classes using JUnit framework.
- Actively Participated intracking and resolving Production issues.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Senior J2EE Developer
- Participated in requirement gathering and converting teh requirements into technical specifications.
- Developed Web interface using JSP, Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL), and Spring Framework.
- Created interactive web pages and applications by usage of HTML, CSS,Bootstrap, Angular JS and JQuery.
- Created Angular JS controllers and services.
- Called Rest web services through Angular js services to get JSON Object and modified teh response object to display in UI.
- Responsible for use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose in teh Design phase.
- Used Apache Camel for creating Enterprise Integration Patterns or Routes in spring XML.
- Actively participated in complete development of “Agile Development Methodology” and tested teh application in each iteration.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Designed and implemented DTO Design Patterns.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer information to teh supply chain and domain expertise Monitoring Systems.
- Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Experience in writing EJBs (Sateless Session Beans) and Web Services for building teh middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Implemented teh Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Implemented spring framework for application transaction management.
- Developed Web Services to integrate with teh External System.
- Extensively worked with XML using DOM and SAX parsers for transferring teh data between different components.
- Used Jenkins for providing easy-to-use for integrating teh changes to teh project.
- Used JTA to specify teh standard java interfaces between a transaction manager and teh parties involved in distributed transaction system.
- Implemented Maven build tool to build jar files.
- Developed teh Junit test cases.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging teh application flow.
- Responsible to write complex SQL and HQL queries to retrieve data from teh Oracle database.
- Extensively written unit and integration test cases using mock objects and junit.
- Used XML to transfer teh application data between client and server.
- Used teh JDBC for data retrieval from teh database for various inquiries.
- Done with unit testing of all java classes using JUnit framework. Supports various kinds of testing activities starting from Integrated Unit Test, Sub System Test, System Test & User Acceptance Test.
Confidential, Bethpage, NY
Senior J2EE Developer
- Implemented all teh phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of teh Customer Specifications and Development of teh Application.
- Developed teh server side business logic using Action Classes, Action Forms, Helper classes and DAO access layer classes.
- Used JSP, HTML, Java Script, Angular JS,Bootstrap and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Developed Web services and written SOAP and created WSDL for web services.
- Developed various modules using MVC Struts.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP modules to integrate with teh application.
- Used Hibernate as persistent layer by mapping to teh tables.
- Experience in writing Beans, Action Classes and Business Delegates using Action Forms, DynaActionForm and Validator Action Forms.
- Create Hibernate .hbm mapping files for Data Models and configuring in hibernate.cfg.xml.
- Implemented teh design of teh applications using J2EE using Model/View/Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Developed Spring Beans and Configured Spring using applicationContext.xml.
- Involved in teh integration of Struts with Spring Framework and implemented Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Persistence with JPA.
- Configured Front Controller in springapp-config.xml of Spring MVC and implemented Spring Web flow.
- Written DAO classes to interface with Database using hibernate.
- Used XML parsers to parse teh XML data
- Used O/R mapping tool Hibernate for persistence data.
- Developed and flexible, scalable, utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework.
- Wrote teh Hibernate-mapping XML files to define java classes - database tables mapping.
- Used Hibernate Template for various database update, insert, delete operations and for invoking functions, stored procedures, triggers.
- Created Database tables and schema in postgres based on data flow requirements.
- Written database Functions, Procedures and Triggers as per teh business logic requirements.
- Build scripts were written to create a run time environment for ANT.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for testing teh Business layer and teh service layer.
- Followed Agile approach for teh development process.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Postgres, MVC, AJAX, Java Script, CSS, HTML, ANT, JUnit, Apache Tomcat Server.
- Development and testing of teh website usingStrutsandSpringframework.
- Implemented application logging and exception handling usingSpring AOP.
- Used theAgileasSDLCprocess for teh project execution.
- Developed highly responsive, dynamic user interface components usingAJAXandJQuery.
- Used object oriented programming concepts of Java Script like Prototypes and Closures for client side data manipulation and encapsulation.
- Implemented MVC using Spring Framework.
- Handled teh database access by implementing Controller Servlet.
- Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Used JDBC prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access.
- Designed and documented of teh stored procedures
- Used Websphere Portal as a server application. And also some implementations with RESTful.
- Developed teh CSS Classes for all Error, Form Elements and Warnings.
- Used Log4J to monitor teh Error Logs and Used Maven to build teh application.
- Deployed application on Weblogic Application Server and development using Eclipse.
- Struts Framework in conjunction with JSP and Tag Libraries used in developing user Interface for administrative screens and user interaction screens.
- Developed Session Beans for necessary transactions like fetching teh data required, updating teh customer information
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication
- Worked on Maven for getting latest jar files including common-collection.jar, common-logging.jar etc from Apache.
- Developed Servlets to process teh requests, transfer teh control according to teh request to Corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.
- Developed Weblogic container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on teh Weblogic Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from oracle database by writing stored procedures.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes