Senior Full Stack Developer Resume
- Having 7+ years of experience in designing, implementing and deploying commercial Enterprise Applications for Multi - tiered-distributed software products and distributed applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Experienced in defining and designing the layers, components of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE patterns and guidelines
- Experience in design and implementation of NOSQL based solutions using MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in development using MEAN stack and MERN stack.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code in order to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application in to Gradle forMicroServices.
- Excellent experience in SOA based integration using Web services technologies such as SOAP (Simple object access protocol), REST (Representational State Transfer) and WSDL (Web Services Description Language).
- Experience in securing web services using Jason Web Token and other autantications procedures.
- Hands on experience in using JSON and XML for transferring data and working experience of various parser to get data from these formats.
- Proficient in all Phase of SDLC (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment) and gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications using Rational Rose, Object oriented Techniques, and Design patterns.
- Thorough knowledge of Microservice architecture and experience in implementing several design patterns.
- Experienced in logical and physical design of database and good working experience in working with relational databases like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL databases.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries and joins to fetch data from the databases.
- Expertise in different software development methodologies such as Agile Methodology, and Waterfall.
- Mentoring off-shore team and leading all kinds of priority issues. Handled internal technical trainings for team members and played crucial role in their skill development for successful.
Languages: Java 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0 , SQL, XML, PL/SQL
Framework/APIs/Tools: Apache Struts 1.x/2.x, JUnit, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.x/4.x, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) AJAX
J2EE Common Service APIs: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB 2.0/3.0, JPA, JNDI, JAXP, JAXB
XML Web Services: XML, SAX, DOM, JAXB, WSDL, JAX WS, XPath, SOAP, REST, XSLT, XHTML, DTD.
Client side Web Development: AJAX, HTML 4/5, CSS, Bootstrap 3.x.x, Java Script, JQuery 3.X.X, Angular JS 1.5.x, React JS
Web Servers: WebLogic 8.1/9.2/10, Apache Tomcat 5.5 /6.0/7.x/8.x, WebSphere 6.x/7. x.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/ 9i/ 8i, MS SQL Server 2005/08/12 and DB2, MySQL, MongoDB
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Microsoft VSS, Clear Case
IDE: My Eclipse, Eclipse 3.x/4.3/4.4/4.5, JDeveloper 11g, IntelliJ IDEA 14.0
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, TDD (Test Driven Development)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements, Design, Coding, Unit testing and Integration Testing phases of the project.
- Developed ReactJS for front end, web services for middle tier and developed XML and XSL objects for Data conversion/transfer.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- ConfiguredWebsphereMQ Connection Factories and Queue Destinations for connecting applications onWebspheretoWebsphereMQ.
- Created several Exception classes to catch the error for a bug free environment and logged the whole process using log4j, which gives the ability to pinpoint the errors.
- Involved in analyzing and the solving the problems and developing the enhancements to resolve the bugs/issues.
- Writing test cases for unit testing, integration testing and in UI testing.
- Experience in unit testing frameworks like JUnit, easymock, mockito, powermock.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the builds of the developed applications on WebLogic application server. Logged and tracked issues after release using HP Quality Centre.
- Worked closely with the team to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Environment: Web Services, Websphere Spring, Maven, Java Script,ReactJS, Redux, ExpressJS, log4j, SQL Server 2010, WebLogic 9.2, Tortoise SVN, Eclipse, MERN Stack.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Design and implemented application using React JS, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, STS, Hazel cast.
- Developed enterprise inter-process communication frame work using Spring RESTful Web Service.
- Developing SOAP Web services and REST Web services (JAXB, JSON, JAX-RS, JAX-WS)
- Developed and supported the UI web pages using Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap and bower and Node JS.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application using agile scrum methodology.
- Configured IBM HTTP Webserver to work withWebsphere, deployed Servlet and JSP, EJB.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Analyzing the issues and proactively identifying potential problem and its solution. Respond and close technical escalation from QA team and from the analysts, closing problems by trouble shooting and involving in root cause analysis.
- Used Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data between two interfaces.
- Involved in Test Driven Development(TDD) model using JUnit.
- Developed and supported the UI web pages using JSP, JQuery, AJAX and XML
- Performed root-cause analysis of issues, some coding changes, and testing of changes, processes.
Environment: Java, UI, Spring, JSON, Hibernate, JSP, XML, JQuery, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, React JS, Node JS, Oracle, MongoDB.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Analyzing the requirements and coming up with the Estimation and Plan for Sprint releases during Sprint Planning.
- Coding and developing the Web Application using Angular JS, Spring, RESTFUL Web service
- Involved in creating packages which are called by multiple departments in the organization for validation.
- Has Designed API and Web Security for availability that uses Single Sign on (SSO),OAUTH, and Jason Web Token(JWT) for integrating with third party vendors.
- Involved in implementing Enterprise Java Beans (EJB’s) to access the database.
- Worked on REST based Web Services to specify business behaviors and backend calls.
- Developed REST based entity and composite services for provision, which takes care of notification, calendar and employee services.
- Involved in Migration ofWebSphereApplication Servers and Process Server in runtime and manual migration.
- Developing, debugging, deploying and testing Restful web services using Jboss, SoapUI, Oracle, Putty and MCP.
- Involved in Enterprise design and development to improve the scalability of the system.
- Used Cassandra query language to access data from NoSQL Cassandra DB
- Involved in migrating data from single table to distributed setup.
- Experience working with AWS for Storage, content delivery and Application deployment services
- Involved in the development of scheduling reports feature, Bug fixing and code maintenance and in mentoring new Joiners.
- Maintained systems admin tables, product requirements and team related reference documents.
Environment: J2EE 1.6, Spring 3.x, Angular JS, JDBC, XML, Log4J, JUnit, SVN, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, JBoss, IntelliJ 14, Oracle, Web Services, SoapUI
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- API is secured using the popularOAuth2.0 standard, and communicates with the client using JSON.
- Followed agile software development, Test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables and mapping between relational database tables.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Developed back end of the application using Spring framework.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using spring and developed Business Layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used HTML5 in developing front end application.
- Implemented JMX in the application for monitoring and managing application.
- Restful web services has been developed using Jersey(JAX-RS) frame work.
- Used Jenkins as the automation server.
- Hands on experience on Git-Stash, Maven for continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Deployed application in Tomcat Application Server and Testing using SOAPUI and POSTMAN.
- Provide production support. Fix production defects.
Environment: J2EE, JSON, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 4.0, CSS 3, HTML 5, Web Services, Angular JS, SOAP, REST, Oracle, WebLogic 9 and JUnit, MEAN stack.
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like gathering the requirements, analysis, design, development, unit testing and deployment of the project.
- Developed the application using Java, Struts Framework.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Involved in understanding the Requirements, Designing and preparing the technical specification document with Architecture diagram, Class diagram, Sequence diagrams.
- Configured Oracle connection pool, which is included in Oracle JDBC driver JAR file, to allow concurrent access to the database and optimize performance.
- Designed and developed Custom tags, Action classes and configured Message Resources, Action messages and Action errors.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication JDBC.
- Extensively worked on Prepared Statements and Callable Statements of JDBC 2.0 API to access the Oracle database.
- Wrote autantication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application to meet nonfunctional requirements.
- Deployed the application in the Tomcat Server environment using Ant tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Developing, of implementing the Business User requirements.
- Used Design patterns like Singleton, Factory Methods, MVC, Dependency Injection, DAO.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, CSS.
- Developed the application using Java, Struts Framework and Hibernate
- Used AJAX for request response processing without reloading the complete page.
- Used behavior-driven development framework (Jasmine) for testing java script code.
- Used Maven scripts to build the J2EE application.
- Designed web screens using HTML, JSP, Java script, CSS, AJAX, JSON.
- Performed comprehensive unit testing before passing on the application to the QA team.
- A robust and dynamic website for managing incentive applications and manage annual performance data for employees
- Wrote stored procedures and triggers extensively and working very closely with developers, business analyst and end users to generate various audit reports
- Various programs and survey structures were designed to efficiently track of performance. Reporting were done to project how every employee would qualify for the incentive based on predefined criteria.
- Wrote conversion scripts using SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and packages to migrate data from SQL server database to Oracle database.
Environment: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i, EDMS, Java 5.0.
- Extensively worked on writing complex SQL queries (cursors, ref cursors, sub queries, correlated sub queries)
- Provided support and managed SDLC for multiple business groups
- Handled modules related to project development for logistics applications that includes analyzing, developing, debugging and testing code, in the real-time application environment and designed Data Modeling, Design Specifications and to analyze Dependencies.
- Involved in various phases of application life cycle; tasks included research, gathering, modeling, analysis, designing, development, debugging, testing, and deployment.
Environment: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle8i, DMS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes