Senior Java Consultant Resume
- More than 9 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Specialized in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using JAVA.
- Extensive experience in JAVA, J2EE technologies including JDBC, ANT, Web Services, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, XSL,XSLT, Spring, Oracle, DB2.
- Proficiency in application servers such as IBM Websphere Process Server 7, BEA WebLogic, Jboss 4.0.5, Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.0.
- Extensive experience using Integrated Development Environment like IBM rational tools (Rational Rose 2002, RAD 7.0, RSA 7.0, WID 7) and Eclipse.
- Advanced knowledge and extensive hands - on experience in TestNG, a testing framework used to unit test the code developed.
- Experience in designing and developing Java based rules Drools.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in Hibernate, Easymock, Mockito, GUICE.
- Expertise in Model View Controller, Struts framework and in using J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, Data Access Object (DAO), Session Facade, Transfer Object and Front Controller.
- Good working knowledge on XML, Log4j.
- Highly proficient in source code management tools like SVN, GIT, CVS, RTC and continuous integration (CI) tools like Hudson, Jenkins.
- Have hands-on experience in SONAR.
- Experience in Fisheye and crucible tools which are used extract information from source code repository and performing and managing the code reviews.
- Experience in Web Scripting languages XSL and XSLT.
- Have passed Java SE 7 programmer II.
- Experience in the use of agile approaches like Test-Driven Development and Scrum.
- Certified Scrum Master (2012).
- Good knowledge of Software Lifecycle models and Software Engineering Processes / Process followed in CMMI Level 5 Company. Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, and Core Development
- Experience in Project Estimation, Task Allocation and Management, Project Delivery.
Languages: Java 1.5/1.6/1.7, SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, XSLT, SAX, DOM
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server6.0, Websphere Process Server 7.0, BEA WebLogic 7.1, Jboss Application Server, Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.0.
Testing Framework: JUnit, TestNG, Easymock, Mockito, Spring-test-dbunit,RestAssured
Distributed Technologies: EJB, Rest Web services, SOA, BPEL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, SERVLETS, JDBC, JNDI
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i, SQL Server 2000, MySQL, DB2
IDE Tools: RAD 7.0, RSA, WID, Eclipse 3.1, XML Spy, Stylus Studio
Apache tools: Tomcat, Ant, Log4J, Maven
Deployment & Testing: JMeter and SoapUI
CI Tools: Hudson, Jenkins
Version Control: RTC, IBM Clear Case, CVS, Subversion, GIT, Mercurial
Frameworks: MVC, Hibernate, Spring
Others Tools: JUnit, Putty, Toad, Rhodecode server
Design Skills: UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Agile Tracking Tool: Rally, JIRA, RTC
Bug Tracking Tool: Bugzilla, JIRA
Other utilities: SONAR, Fisheye, Crucible, Rhode code server
Platform/OS: Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT, UNIX
Senior Java Consultant
- Designed and implemented the auto prefill details such as vehicles, drivers and current insurance using RESTful web services and JSON.
- Develop Mediation Module that performs protocol mediation, dynamic endpoints routing and complex data transformation.
- Implement BPEL short running process using WebSphere Integration Developer (WID).
- Deploy BPEL module, Mediation Module into WebSphere process server 7.
- Created the presentation layer workflow using the Drools, rule based engine.
- Enhanced the performance of recalculating the rate logic by 50% by breaking down the dependencies of the presentation layer with the service layer.
- Use ALM for referring the business requirements and use cases.
- Utilize RTC for sprint planning, story management and scrum and showcase better productivity thru agile practices.
- Write mock tests and integration tests for the developed code using the EasyMock.
- Web Service Performance Testing using SOAP UI and SOAP UI PRO.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle (SDLC) and resolved performance issues, post production bugs, participated in code reviews and mentored junior developers.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum concepts of Agile Methodology to produce high Quality application.
Environment: Java 1.7, Web Services API, WSDL, XSD, RESTFul webservices, WPS, Drools, BPEL, JUnit, Easymock, Mockito, TestNG, Json, XML, XSD, Maven, RTC, JAZZ, Jenkins, SONAR, Oracle 9i, TOAD, WID 7
Senior Java Consultant
- Developed customer facing applications for initiating offcycle compensation event and created the RESTful web services for submitting the offcycle event.
- Followed siren4j specifications for creating the json which is consumed by the UI side.
- Converted Hivemind services to spring beans which could be consumed by the rest services.
- Wrote rest controller unit tests using light weight Grizzly servlet server.
- Created integration tests for the rest services using REST Assured and DBUnit framework.
- Converted Easy mock unit tests to Mockito tests.
- Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Apache Axis Web Service Framework using the Web Services protocols like SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAXB and WSDL.
- Developed n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Business Delegate, Session Façade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton
- Developed a logging component using Apache Log4J to log messages and errors
- Utilize Rally for sprint planning, story management and scrum and showcase better productivity thru agile practices.
Environment: Java 1.7, Web Services API, WSDL, RESTFul webservices, Spring3.2, Hibernate 4.0, Mercurial, JUnit, Easymock, Mockito, TestNG, Json, XML, XSD, Maven, Jenkins, SONAR, Oracle 9i, TOAD, Rally, Rhodecode server, Eclipse 3.3, Windows 2007 server, UNIX
- Involved in High Level Design, Development and Integration of MST.
- Worked closely with customer/business users, Product Managers, BAs and Tech Leads to gather data/information, and address possible issues so all requirements are met and delivered on time.
- Involved in release planning, requirement understanding, estimations, resource/task allocation and process implementation.
- Successfully delivered projects given demanding timelines utilizing Agile Methodologies and continuous integration.
- Redesigned the file writing logic with 200% improvement in performance and ability to extend, reuse and maintain through proper OO design.
- Maintained Dependency injection manually in the code by using Guice framework.
- Have unit tested the code using TestNG and Easymock.
- Utilize Rally and JIRA for sprint planning, story management and scrum and showcase better productivity thru agile practices.
- Utilized Fisheye and Crucible to extract information from source code and performed code reviews.
Environment: Java 1.6, Web Services, JUnit, Easymock, TestNG, XML, Maven, Guice, Hibernate, SONAR, Fisheye, Oracle 9i, TOAD, GIT, Rally, Greenhopper, JIRA
- Developing, testing and maintaining of FireProtectionDataService, MultiName and AddressService.
- Developed web services in Java using Apache Axis.
- Designed and developed an improved J2EE/Java based framework (Multithreading, Axiom API) for Data Services which improved maintainability, security and performance.
- Prepared Application Detail Design (ADD) documents, Technical Specification documents, UML design and checklists.
Environment: Java 1.5, Web services, Hibernate, XML, DB2,Log4j, Apache ANT, SOAP UI, XSLT, JUnit, Eclipse, Websphere Application Server, Design pattern
Senior Java Developer
- Responsible for initial development and deployment of POC.
- Designing implementation for domain manager which was base for other domain managers.
- Preparing early development documents like HLD and LLD.
- Generating the WSDL and XSD for the component services.
- Reverse engineering the db using hibernate plugins.
- Coding the important module Service Request Component which generates the service request number.
- Provided BPEL implementation of Contact History Management Process and Call Communication Management Process using WID and WPS.
- Initial development and deployment of POC.
- Reviewed code and deployed J2EE applications to web sphere application server.
Environment: Java 1.6, Web services, BPEL, Hibernate, JUnit, XML, Log4j, BPEL, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Websphere Integration Developer (WID), UML, DB2, Websphere Application Server (WAS), Websphere Process Server(WPS).
- Created the user interface using JAVA SWING.
- Implemented the services using Java and J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Singleton, Data Access Objects (DAO), and Business Delegate.
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJBs Session Beans.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Ensured defect free product by unit testing the code using Junit.
- Created application design diagrams such as Class diagram, sequence diagram using UML.
Technologies: Java, Swing, Servlet, Oracle 9i, UML, JUnit, Eclipse, TOAD, Websphere Application Server, Subversion, MS Visio.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes