Java & Ui Developer Resume
- Around 7 years of experience in enterprise/web application design and development using Java and J2EE technologies
- Extensive involvement in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including production support, debugging & troubleshooting.
- Good Experience in Core Java concepts like Collections Frameworks, Exceptions handling and Multi - threading etc.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture by using SOAP and RESTFul web services.
- Developed web applications based on different Design Patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Objects etc.
- Expertise in using tools like File Zilla, Winscp, Putty, SVN, CVS, VPN, JIRA, Ant, Maven, log4j, Junit, SQL Developer, Jenkins, Github, TOAD
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x, BEA WebLogic 8.x/10.x, JBOSS in clustered environment and Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Experience in database programming using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, DB2, MySQL and proficiency in developing SQL and PROCEDURES in JDBC as well as client server environments.
- Extensive knowledge of J2EE architecture, Patterns, Design and development.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Object Oriented Design.
- Application design and development with Struts Framework for presentation and business logic.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes, and develops innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
- Articulate in written and verbal communication along with strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new Technologies and capable of working in-group as well as independently with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Web Services: REST,JSON,JAX-RS(JERSEY, CXF), XML, SOAP, JAX-WS(AXIS,AXIS2,CXF) WSDL, UDDI, JAXB, DOM & SAX
Languages: J2SE, UML, PL/SQL, Unix shell Scripting, Perl Scripting & C/C++
Web Technologies: Servlet 2.x, JSP 2.1, Java Beans, Java Script, AJAX, DOJO, HTML, XHTML & DHTML, CSS, Angular JS, Bootstrap
J2EE Standards: JDBC 4.0/ODBC, EJB 2.1/3.0, JNDI 1.2, JMS, JPA, JSTL.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, Mysql and SQL Server, clients (SQL Developer, TOAD), MONGODB, COUCHDB
IDE/Tools: Netbeans, Eclipse, JDeveloper, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Log4j, Putty, Winscp, Sweager, Sprint tool Suit, Fiddler
Application Servers: JBOSS, Oracle Weblogic Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0, Sun Java Application Server 9.x. (Glassfish)& Tomcat webserver
XML Technologies: XML 1.1, XML Schema, DTD, DOM, SAX, WSDL, JAXB, JAXP, Castor, XSL, XSLT, XStream, SOAP & XPATH
Frameworks: Spring (IOC,MVC,AOP,DAO, Batch), Struts, Log4J 1.2, JUNIT 3.8, Hibernate 3.0
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP, UNIX, Red Hat Linux, MS-DOS & VMWare
UML Tools: Rational Rose & Rational XDE
Version Controls: Rational Clear Case, Dimensions, CVS, Subversion(SVN), Github
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Java & UI Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing of Object Oriented methodologies using UML and created Use Case, Class, Sequence diagrams and also in complete development, testing and maintenance process of the application.
- Developed the applications under Agile and SCRUM methodologies, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Singleton, Service Locator, DAO and Factory.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Also have used Spring Hibernate Batch while executing a batch of DML Operations in a user session.
- Implemented RESTFul web services by using JAX-RS JERSEY, creating and reading the JSON objects by using JACKSON libraries.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such Event Registration pconfirmation.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJO classes to represent the persistence database tables. Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP's using AJAX Developed stored procedures, triggers for efficient interaction with database.
- Major work done on the User Interface part in Dojo to make it more interactive and user friendly.
- Used Maven, Ant scripts for generating Web App, Batch Applications and running the Junit using Cactus Framework, compiling and building the jar files.
- Used Log4J for logging the activities of the applications.
- Handled the database management using PL/SQL DML and DDL SQL statements.
- Used SVN Version control system for check in and checkout code.
Environment: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Oracle WebLogic Application server 12.0, Oracle DB, Angular, Eclipse, Restful, JSON, Log4j, JMS, SQL, SVN, Maven, Ant.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
- Participated in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User documents and Technical Help documents.
- Implementing the design pattern of software AMD (Asynchronous Module Definition) using Require JS and in order to isolate the components of our JS applications as modules and resolve their dependencies.
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following W3C standards.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Angular JS.
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Followed the Agile framework to provide early delivery, continuous improvement, and for the customer collaboration.
- Established database connection using Hibernate ORM, implemented Hibernate cache to increase the application performance
- Worked on deploying SOAP based Web Services using Axis2.
- Created UML diagrams to be included in the Design Document.
- Attending design walk-through with the business and development teams.
- Implemented various Java/J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Factory Pattern DAO, DTO pattern, singleton, factory pattern, and Prototype and business delegate.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases for controller classes by using Mockito Junit Framework.
- Developed Unit Test Cases and test the Interfaces. Involved in Modules Testing and Integration Testing.
- Worked as a Java developer and involved in design, development and Unit testing.
- Involved in writing stored procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD andaccess them through Java Programs.
- Worked on Eclipse and SQL Developer and for developing the application.
- Used Rational Clear Case for Version controlling.
- Worked in an Agile Environment: Attended daily Stand-up meetings and work was carried out on the basis of bi-weekly Sprints.
- Bill Payments Workbench comprises the suite of three applications, Automated Payments, Payment Direction and LPIC. Together these applications aim to provide a better level of functionality and speed up the entire invoice processing.
- Involved in functional requirement analysis and prepared Technical design document.
- Extensively worked on backend, business, and persistence tier using the Spring and Hibernate
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of project.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Developed WSDL's and XSD's for creating interfaces between different systems using SOAP based web services.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and mapping between relational database tables and object oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Configured Spring AOP framework to apply Logging and Transactions. Integrated Hibernate and spring with Spring ORM module.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed.
- Utilized SOAP UI to generate request XML's from WSDL to test the responses.
- Tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Supporting the system components during system testing, integration testing and production environment.
- Regular interaction with the Business Analyst, Database administrators, Network Administrators, Application Users - all belonging to different departments and divisions to ensure smooth running of the applications.
- Breakup of the design elements into development tasks, giving an estimate to the management and assigning to the team.
- Developed Unix shell scripts for running the batch jobs
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML and CSS, JQuery.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, WSDL, XSD, JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, XML, SOAP UI, SQL, Core Java, J2EE, Multi-Threading, Unix Shell Scripting
- Coded Server side Enterprise Java beans using Session and Message Driven Beans.
- Creating of files and setting up the paths and properties for Web sphere application server.
- Logic and have developed Hibernate HQL and Hibernate mappings /created DAO mappings in Hibernate.
- Created navigation component that reads the next page details from an XML config file.
- Involved O/R Mapping using Hibernate.
- Designed table process that primarily involves caching of the dropdown data for all the pages.
- Major components designed Table, Navigation, Custom tags, and Logout process.
- Responsible for Unit Testing with Junit, integration testing of software.
- Developed JSP for UI and Servlets, Java classes for business logic.
- Utilized Oracle PL/SQL for database operations using JDBC API.
- Implemented DAO for Oracle RDBMS for DML Operations like Insert, Update, Delete the records.
- Is used for Software Configuration Management.
- Deployed the Applications on Application Server.
- Test Cases Preparation.
- Coordinated with the QA team during the process of making the code move to staging server and testing the application for the several test cases and defect testing.
- Prepared Documentation and Java Doc.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes