Sr. Java Developer Resume
- Over 7 years of complete software life cycle development experience as a JAVA/J2EE developer, working through Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation of applications in JAVA, J2EE in Client/Server architecture.
- Significant work through the different phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) and knowledge of systems analysis and design methodologies and data modeling.
- Excellent proficiency in Core Java concepts such as Exceptions, Multi - Threading, Generics, Collections, Serialization, File I/O.
- Experience in developing web based, internet/intranet, client/server, distributed architecture applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies. (EJB, XML, JSP, Swings, JDBC).
- Solid experience on various Web frameworks like Spring MVC, Struts.
- Good experience on Server Side technologies like Servlets, JSP.
- Worked on Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, and Spring MVC architectures.
- Good Knowledge on Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and JPA.
- Good Knowledge on Web services-SOAP WSDL, REST.
- Worked on different IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans, and spring tool suit.
- Excellent experience working with Client Script technologies like AngularJs, ExtJs, and jQuery.
- Proficient in using XML Parses like DOM, SAX, JAXB.
- Experience on version control tools Subversion (SVN), VSS, Clearcase and Git.
- Good Knowledge in Design Patterns such as Singleton, MVC.
- Experienced in Software methodologies like Agile, Scrum approaches.
- Experience in working with Log4j, JUnit and developing ANT and MAVEN Scripts for enterprise applications.
- Experience in Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic.
- Good Knowledge in the functional usage and deployment of applicationsonApache Tomcat
- Good knowledge on Unix/Linux scripting.
- Quick Learner and adaptable to new technologies in short span and implement them in real time projects for fast and quality development & productivity.
Languages: Java (J2SE, J2EE), C/C++.
Java/J2EE Technologies: OOP, Core. Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections, Swings, Servlets, JSP,JDBC, Spring Core & MVC, Struts, Hibernate & Web Services
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss 4.0.2/5.x
Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (Solaris), Linux
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in the Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) to develop the application.
- AGILE development methodology has been followed to develop the application.
- Developed as whole application using Spring Modules following MVC - II design pattern.
- Implemented Spring as dependency injection framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Designed, coded and configured server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JNDI, Java Mail API, XML.
- Deployed applications on JBOSS Application Server.
- Test cases have been written by using JUnit framework. Written integration tests for the DAO layer using Spring Bean Injection.
- Involved in developing SQL and Stored procedures with the databases Oracle and IBM DB2.
- Worked on spring tool suite, for developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS (jersey) communicating with middleware services like database.
- Worked on JSON and XML for representing data records over http protocol using at GET, POST, PUT, DELETE methods.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented programming (AOP).
- Object Relational Mapping is implemented using Hibernate 3.0.
- Used Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries to do the database operations.
- Used MAVEN to build the project into WAR and EAR files and SVN for version controlling.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, RAD 6.0, Maven, Oracle 10g, IBM DB2, Web Services, JAAS, SOAP, Agile, JUnit, AJAX, PL/SQL, XML, Log4j, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Design patterns, SVN.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in all Phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile development methodology.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Used Servlets, JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Presentation Tier is built using the spring framework.
- Involved in Marshalling and Un - marshalling the XML files Using JAXB.
- Consumed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache CFX, SOAP and WSDL.
- Worked with JSON for communicating between frontend to middleware.
- Used Soap-UI for testing web-services.
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) to wire DAO using Hibernate.
- Involved in fixing defects and unit testing with test cases using JUnit.
- SVN Used as a version controlling tool.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Followed AGILE Methodology with SCRUM Meetings and involved in maintaining Sprint backlogs during the development cycles.
- Involved in interacting with the Business Analyst and Architect during the Sprint Planning Sessions.
- Responsible in designing UML diagrams like: Class and Sequence diagrams during the Analysis and Design phase of the application.
- Used Spring MVC to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Involved in developing new UI screens using Facelets (JSF pages)
- Involved in migrating existing JSP pages to Facelets.
- Involved in configuring faces - config.xml.
- Used Spring Core (Inversion of Control) /DI (Dependency Injection) to wire the object dependencies across the application.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Used Hibernate ORM Framework for Data persistence and transaction management.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and developed Hibernate mapping Files.
- Involved in writing complex HQL, Stored Procedures to handle the persistence operations.
- Developed web services using SOAP and WSDL for the data maintenance.
- Developed RESTful services using JERSEY implementation.
- Involved in defect fixing during QA phase of the application.
- Prepared Test Cases and Unit Testing is performed using JUnit.
- Used log4J for logging and was intensively involved in defect fixing and also implemented the best practices for defect fixing.
- Ensured design consistency with client's development standards and guidelines.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Mainly involved in the creation of the back end skeleton including connecting to Data Base, creation of Data Model layer and DAO Layer for the Vendor Item Portals using Hibernate.
- Involved in creation of Mapping to the Oracle 10g Database to the upper application layers of the application.
- Created Different transfer objects that were used to merge / transfer data between the different layers.
- Was involved in the analysis and the creation of different Portlets from where the user can perform different tasks like Insertion, Editing and updating of different record.
- Involved in understanding the older outdated application functionality and enhancing it to the latest technology plus functionality with respect to the client requirement.
- Developed the application functionality inside a DAO layer; that can be used in the processing of all the transactions in the application.
- Enhanced the older outdated email functionality with respect to the latest client requirement, latest technology and the format of the email message.
- Implemented RSA ClearTrust to ensure that only authorized users get access to specific applications.
- RSA ClearTrust provided to secure single sign on between WebSphere and LDAP.
- Wrote stored procedures and data migration procedures in Oracle 8.0.
- Developed the scheduler functionality using QUARTZ by which automatically an email will be generated at the end of the day and will be sent to the particular Product Specialist depending on the category.
- Developed the whole mechanism including the fetching of Product details from the Oracle database; converting it in To canonical message and then saving it in MS Access residing on another server and forwarding the product history details to another DB2 server.
- Updated the application configuration from older Websphere version to the newer Websphere 6.0.2 Application Server.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Involved in requirement Analysis, documentation of high level and low - level design.
- Developed application using Core Java, J2EE and spring framework.
- Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF and Axis2 framework and deployed on Tomcat.
- Developed JAX-WS web services and deployed on Web sphere Application Server.
- Migrated web service applications from Tomcat to Web sphere Application Server.
- Worked on java security like encryption, decryption, and generation of signature.
- Used EJB Query Language for all database interactions.
- Involved in implementing static and dynamic Web mapping of business logic and technical requirements.
- Collaborated with business during requirement analysis and design discussions.
- Prepared test data for various test scenarios.
- Worked on migration of light weight web applications from Web-logic to Tomcat.
- Responsible for developing the application level flow by utilizing Java, JSP and Struts
- Responsible for developing the OS specific scripts (Shell Scripts) for automating the closing doc Process.
- Used JSP for the front-end development and Java script for validation.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, spring, Web services, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS2, JMS, JUNIT, ANT, Maven, XML, XSD, Eclipse, Spring Source Tool suite, SVN, Microsoft visual studio, Linux, Windows XP, Shell scripting, Tomcat, Web sphere, Hibernate, HSQLDB.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes