Programmer Associate / Front End Resume
- 2 Years of professional experience of using HTML5, CSS3, and AngularJS for development and using Karma for Unit testing and Protector for automating User Testing.
- 2 years of professional experience in developing Responsive Real Time data application using D3 JS library and integrating it with Angular application by managing dependencies using RequireJS and using Bootstrap for responsive UI.
- Extensive experience in handling server side web development using message-oriented-middleware, RESTful APIs and process-engines, mostly implemented in JAVA
- Great exposure in interacting with Business teams and product managers to understand new UI requirement, plan the software design by clarifying goals and quickly prototyping UI for User feedback.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle( SDLC ) as worked in each stages of SDLC, from requirement gathering to production release.
- Experience in handling the production support, also debugging and troubleshooting issues.
- Enjoy learning new tools and technologies needed to achieve desired solution.
TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Frameworks/Libraries: jQuery, AngularJs, NodeJs, D3 JS, Bootstrap, RequireJS, HandlebarJS, KnockOutJS, gulpJs, SAAS, Karma, Protector, Cucumber
Tools: IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Eclipse, Chrome Dev Tools, Wire Shark
Programming Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, Test Driven Development. Behavior driven Testing
Databases: Sybase, PostGreSQL, MemSQL, Redis
Programmer Associate / Front End
Confidential, New York
- Developed a Real Time Data Visualization Web Application using D3 js to help the Front Office visualize and manage client structure and client onboarding.
- Used AngularJS to structure the front end code and developed re-useable Directives. Managed the dependencies using RequireJS. Tested the application using Karma and Protector.
- Developed the REST API end points to fetch data using Java over Vertx Distributed Event Bus.
- Used Gulp JS to reduce page weight and increase performance.
- Integrated the web app with farm wide entitlement management system to protect sensitive client data
- Worked with Business Users to gather the requirements and developed prototypes to communicate the changes with users. Also worked with Senior Developers come up with software design.
- Built the REST Api using JAVA and in-house functional programming language to handle various functionalities like Order submission, Order Status etc using GET and POST methods.
- Handled the cross team UAT to make sure downstream systems are not affected by migration and get the user sign off.
- Migrated the data loader scripts and implemented the Web Sockets on server side to facilitate the full-duplex between client & server for real time feed status update.
- Built the sophisticated alert system using AngularJS with Bootstrap CSS to highlight the feed delay and other data related issue real time.
Confidential, New York
- Designed and built the user interface used to trade Foreign Exchange Currencies using rapid prototyping and coded UI with AJAX requests to handle pricing ticks.
- Worked with business managers to document and streamline features requested by sales team. As a part of support rotation, troubleshot real time client issues while working closely with support team providing them technical assistance.
- On a side project, I also built a automated GUI testing suit for JAVA application
- Developed and Maintained FIX Engine onboarding online tool which is used to connect TradingScreen with other financial institutions via industry standard FIX protocol.
- Worked in minor and major enhancements of the web site using various JQuery plug-in and JQuery framework and implemented AJAX driven UI.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes