Java/j2ee Developer Resume
New York, NY
- More than 7 years of experience in design, development, maintenance and support of Java/J2EE applications.
- Working knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in working in environments using Agile(SCRUM), RUP and Test Driven development methodologies.
- Experience in working in both Windows and Unix platforms including programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Extensive experience in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML Rational Rose and Visio.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL,JMS.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experience in Websphere Portal server.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework based websites using Struts and Spring.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion Of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Expertise in Object-relational mapping using Hibernate.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPCand XMLBeans.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards likeDTD,XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, WS-Iand Apache Axis, JAX-RPC.
- Experience in configuring MQ-Series and experience in developing messaging systems using JMS.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 5.x/4.x.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application Developer(RAD)for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expertise in database modeling and development usingSQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience in using ANT and Mavenfor build automation.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, Clear Case, CVS and Subversion.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows 98 / 2000 / NT / XP, AIX, Sun Solaris
- Proficient in software documentation and technical report writing.
- Versatile team player with good communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
Programming Languages: Java, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts
Java/J2EE Technologies: STRUTS, Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, JMS.
Web Development: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XMLBeans
Messaging Technologies: JMS
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x
Methodologies/ Design Patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC2, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Facade
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000/2005, IBM DB2
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD
Build Automation: Ant, Maven
Testing and Logging Frameworks: JUnit, Log4J
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 11
Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, XML Spy, TOAD
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, AIX, Sun Solaris, HP-UX.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Project was developed following Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in the database retrieval and connections establishment to the postgresql Server database
- Configured BEC box to use Microsoft internal tools like Customer Management (CMM), User Management tools (UMM).
- Used CMM, UMM to generate change requests.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers)
- Invoked rest-core methods from the individual change appliers using Jersey-client library.
- Wrote Windows PowerShell scripts to create, retrieve, update & delete to manage info in Windows Azure Active Directory.
- Generated GWT classes and provided front-end functionality for Netbreeze using GWT libraries.
- Integrated Spring Security to Netbreeze to provide security features like Authentication/Authorization
- Used Spring Integration message framework.
- Integrated Single Sign On (SSO) feature to Netbreeze using orgID.
- Obtained SAML tokens, Claims for single tenant using thumbprint.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed various tables required for the project in postgresql database.
- Implemented Custom cookies to store current list of change requests which triggers change applicator to sync the database.
- Involved in gathering business requirements and developing necessary database logic.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
Environment: JDK 1.7, J2EE, Eclipse 4.2 Juno, Maven 3.0, Spring 3.0, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, SSO, Windows OS, IIS7.0, HTTPS, SSH, PowerShell Scripts, postgresql, XML, UML, Jetty 8, Git, Jersey, GWT, Jira, Log4J, Vagrant, Jenkins, Gradle 1.0.
- Involved in the complete SDLC for multiple applications (individual projects).
- Hands on development in Java based and Oracle, forms and database objects.
- Co-ordinate activities between infrastructure, testing, development and program management.
- Deployed jar, war files in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Worked on Oracle and Db2 Databases and wrote SQL queries as well as stored procedures for the application.
- Responsible for developing use cases, class and sequence diagram for the modules using UML and MS Visio and handled all the documentation required for each of the projects from onsite perspective.
- Active participation in process oriented tasks related to project involving change management, delivery management and implementation management.
- Performed code reviews and mentored junior developers.
- Actively involved in development of XML Documents and shell and perl supporting scripts.
- Worked as onsite coordinator managing the deliverables interacting with offshore team and Client Business teams.
- Actively involved in Migration Project handling the Fixed income flow, which included Migration of 4 applications namely FITM, ITP, FTI Subscriber and TRDFi from Solaris to AIX servers within a short span of 3 months. This Migration included compiling java code which was written in earlier version in v1.6 and few enhancements to system.
Environment: Java (Java1.6), J2EE, Websphere Application Server (WAS)7.0, Eclipse IDE, Shell and Perl scripts, Oracle 9i/10g, DB2 9.5, UML, DOM/SAX parser, Unix, PL/SQL, XML, Windows OS, HTML, IIS7.0, FTP, SSH.
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based application using the J2EE architecture.
- Performed Application Demo’s to the end clients.
- Developed WS-Security based Web Services to interact.
- Understanding and analyzing business requirement.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, Servlets and Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Developed & deployed the application in Web sphere Application Server.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL.
- Involved in the design and development of XML presentation using CSS & XSLT.
- Formulated Use Cases for each business requirement and normalized the use cases to suit the requirements.
- The UML use case designs are developed using and Rational Software Architect v7.0/6.0.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 10g.
- Designed the data base and Normalized the Data Base in 3NF .In Normalization resolved the trivial dependences, non key attribute & transitive dependences using 1NF, 2NF & 3NF.
Environment: J2EE1.4/1.5/1.6, J2SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, Java, JSP, JavaBeans, Java Script, JQuery, StrutsV1.x, JSFV1.x, XML, XSLT, Web Sphere Integration Developer, Web Sphere Application Server (WAS) 6.1/6.0, TomcatV6.0, DB2v9.1, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Server 2005/2000.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Java / J2EE Developer
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gathered the requirements and converted them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC and AOP technologies.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJOjavaclasses using ORM tool.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Hibernate.
- Developed Stored procedures, Triggers and Functions to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using JSP, DHTML, Spring Web Flow, AJAX and CSS.
- Used jasper reports for generating customer reports.
- Configured Spring to manage Action classes and set their dependencies in a Spring context file.
- Servlets are used to service requests from UI to manipulate Business Objects and invoke respective Action Classes for making database updates.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Wrote build deployment scripts using ANT, shell scripts and JACL on unix env and deployed the application in WebSphere App Server.
- Developed Messaging frame work for Asynchronous service using JMS.
- Involved in implementing Branching Methodology Plan and performed Checkin/Checkout in Subversion.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
Environment:Java,J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, HTML/DHTML, JMS, AJAX, WebSphere, JUnit and Oracle.
- Involved in the elaboration, construction and transition phases of the Rational Unified Process.
- Designed and developed necessary UML Diagrams like Use Case, Class, Sequence, State and Activity diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Used IBM Rational Application Developer(RAD) for development.
- Extensively applied various design patterns such as MVC-2, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO etc. throughout the application for a clear and manageable distribution of roles.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Jakarta Struts Framework along with JSP for the presentation tier.
- Used the Struts Validation Framework for validation and Struts Tiles Framework for reusable presentation components at the presentation tier.
- Developed various Action Classes that route requests to appropriate handlers.
- Developed Session Beans to process user requests and Entity Beans to load and store information from database.
- Used JMS(MQSeries) for reliable and asynchronous messaging the different components.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2
- Designed and used JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Extensively used log4j for logging throughout the application.
- Used CVS for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
Environment:: JDK 5, J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS), Hibernate 2.0, Spring 2.0, Servlets 2.4, JSP, Java Beans, NetBeans 5.5, Oracle SQL Developer 1.2.0, JUnit, Clover, CVS 126.96.36.199, Log4j, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, Websphere Application Server 6.1, Tomcat Web Server 5.5, Win XP,UNIX- IBM AIX 188.8.131.52
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes