Sr Java Developer Resume
White Plains, NY
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
- 8 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Programming.
- Expertise in developing Multi - tier enterprise level web applications using various Java 1.4/1.5/1.6, J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, JSF, JDBC, JNDI and XML.
- Good noledge and experience in implementing open source frameworks Hibernate, spring, struts and integrating among them.
- Good Knowledge of Web Services using SOAP and Restful.
- Strong experience in deployment and configuration of application servers IBM Web sphere, BEA Web Logic 12c and Apache Tomcat.
- Been working on diverse Database Servers like Oracle 11g/10g, My SQL 5.0
- Good experience in Apache ANT and Maven.
- Working on Eclipse IDE/WebStorm IDE for JAVA/J2EE Application development.
- Good noledge and experience in Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Motivated to take independent responsibility as well as to contribute to be a productive team member.
- Performed client side validations using java script functions to implement various functionalities. Handled the server side validations by using the validator framework
- Good in client interaction and offshore co-ordination.
- Strong team player and display good Confidential skill when interacting with Business users, Functional and Technical team to meet the project deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player and pro-active learner.
- Strong Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Excellent Management, Communication, Listening and Presentation Skills.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, AJAX,JMS,JDBC, Web Services
Frameworks/System Design: Struts2.0,Hibernate2.0/3.0,Spring 2.x,MVC
J2EE Design Patterns: Application/Web Servers Web logic 12c, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat Web Server
XML Technologies: XML,XSD,DTD,XSLT,XHTML,SAX,DOM,SOAP,WSDL
Databases: MySQL,Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i,SQL Server 2000/2005
IDEs: WebStorm 8.0.4, Eclipse
Tools: CVS, SVN,, Apache Ant, SQL Developer
Confidential, White Plains,NY
Sr Java Developer
- Interacted with the stakeholders to gather requirements and business artifacts.
- Developed the GUIs usingHTML, CSS, JSP,Java Script and JQueryComponents.
- Developed APIs to process the JSON requests coming from the mobile GUI.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications (internal and third party componentsusingRESTFul servicesusingJersey.
- Integrated CMS content with the JSP and HTML pages.
- ImplementedHibernate ORMtool integration withStruts MVCto interact with back end persistence system (Oracle11g).
- Developed Hibernate entity POJOs based on Database schema. Implemented Criteria Query and Lazy implementation.
- Involved in testing the Rest services using chrome’s Postman rest client.
- Coordinated Unit (JUnit, Mockito), Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Developed and deployed application inWebLogic ASin clustered mode as JAR and EAR distribution.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management, andJenkinsfor continuous integration.
- Involved in Coding Server pages using JSP.
- FollowedAgilesoftware methodology for project development.
- Using Maven build tool to build and deploy the application.
Sr Java Developer
- Developed multi-tiered web - application using J2EE standards.
- Used Spring for bean management across layers and for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate Dao Support’s session factory object.
- Implemented the project using the Spring Framework (used Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC).
- Used annotation based configuration in spring.
- Used Hibernate for object Relational Mapping and used JPA for annotations.
- Used Criteria API and HQL for data extraction.
- Involved in implementing the rich user interface using JSP Standard Tag Libraries and worked with custom tags.
- Performed client side validations using java script functions to implement various functionality. Handled the server side validations by using the validator framework.
- Designed the application usingRational Rose and developeduse case, class, package, sequence, and component diagrams.
- Designed and developedWeb Servicesto store and retrieve user profile information fromdatabase. UsedApache Axisto develop web services andSOAPprotocol for web services communication.
- UsedSVN as the version control system and Maven build script for building the application.
- Implemented the web services and web service clients using CXF.
- Worked with JUnit for unit testing and familiar with development using agile methodologies.
- Used scrum methodology for iterative development of the project.
- Worked with symmetry analytic engines for evaluating the patient.
- Involved in the analysis of which framework should be used for the Project by writing POC Pros and cons of different frameworks.
- Designed applications based on J2EE architecture/patterns and MVC Design patterns using Struts.
- Developed middle tier using Session Bean, Entity Bean and presentation layer made use of JSP.
- Oracle was used as a database.
- Developed login, change CPNI profile, change PIN, confirmation, and landing pages usingJSP. Created Custom Tags for dynamic display of the fields on the screen.
- Websphere 4.0 was used as the application server.
- Implemented the required Java Beans used by the JSP components.
- Wrote a customised error page with dynamic error message display. Wrote Customised exception classes for handling and informing Business exceptions.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing.
- Wrote Technical and Functional test scripts.
- Performed client side validations using Java script functions to implement Page2 various functionalities. Handled the server side validations by using the validator framework.
- Contributed to project by working on end to end flow - developing JSP's for front end, by developing Servlets, BO classes in middle tier and to database front by writing various SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Custom Tags, JDBC, XML, JAXB, XSLT, Oracle, Sybase, Websphere 4.0 Application Server, Log4j, UML, Rational Clear case, Windows NT.
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT
- Implemented SOA architecture using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Configured business applications in XML bean definition files using SPRING.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files and Java class files to map the object relation mappings. Used Hibernate query language.
- Provided data persistence by object/relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update, delete operations.
- Worked on JPA for persisting the objects into the system.
- Created services for various modules like Account (CD/Checking/Savings) Creation and Maintenance using SPRING IOC.
- Experienced in finding the Memory Leaks and adjusting the JVM Heap Sizes and GC Parameters using JProfile 5.1.
- Worked on Axis implementation and used SOAPUI to test the SOAP.
- Worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification.
- Developed generic Java packages to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in asynchronous message processing with guaranteed delivery.
- Used IBM MQSeries as the JMS provider.
- Utilized Core J2EE design patterns such as Singleton and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the services.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Procedures using DB2.
- Responsible for writing JUnit test cases and Peer level testing.
Environment: Java 5, SOA, JMS, JMX, IBM MQ Series 5.3, Web Services, Axis, SOAPUI, Hibernate, JNDI, XML, XSD, JAXB, JAXP, Spring, Junit, JProfile 5.1, Ant, JPA, JTA, JDBC 2.0, Maven, PL/SQL Developer, DB2, Unix, Log4J, UML and Agile.
- Analysed, designed, and developed user accounts and topic files modules.
- Involved in entire SDLC process and was responsible for creation of UML Diagrams like Class Diagrams, Object Interaction Diagrams (Sequence and Collaboration) and Activity Diagrams
- Developed the front-end with full end-to-end functionality using Java - J2EE, Struts framework, implemented in Front Controller Design pattern with Rational Application Developer IDE.
- Developed Action Form, Action classes for implementing business logic for the Struts Framework. Utilized JSP Standard Tag Libraries and developed custom tags in the design and development of Views.
- Performed client side validations using java script functions to implement various functionality.
- Responsible for end to end smoke testing, building the application and deploying it to integration and production environments.
- Involved in debugging the application using the log files. Developed an automated build process for the application using Ant.
- Analysed, designed, and developed Project Mangers modules.
- Designed, developed, tested and supported the client profile component and contributed in various phases of overall implementation of application, Developed POJO classes for implementing the business logic.
- Worked on multi tiered web - application development using J2EE standards Designed and coded JSP pages and Java Beans for different user interactive Web pages.
- Involved in developing Server side Java Servlet to capture the posted form data and further processed it on the Server side.
- Developed POJO classes for implementing the business logic.
- Develop business components based on requirements. Written SQL, PL-SQL queries for Oracle 8i DB. Database connectivity using JDBC API
- Developed business components based on requirements. Written JUnit test cases for testing business service objects & Assert test parameters
- Active contributor towards Quality Assurance initiatives, test case reviews, test plan, JUnit creation and review, laying out strategies for Test Driven Development.
Environment: Linux, Servlets, Jsp, EJB 3.0 and struts1.0, Jboss 4.0.4, Eclipse, JSP, Custom Tags, Ajax, Struts MVC, CVS, ANT
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes