Sr. Java Developer Resume
- Having 7+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) wif nice blend of expertise and leadership, be it requirements gathering, analysis (OOA), prototyping, design (OOD), development (OOP) or maintenance and testing of client - server applications.
- Experienced in developing Web services using SOAP, RESTful, JAXB, WSDL, XML, XSD and JSON.
- Hands-on experience wif various J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory pattern, Data Access Object, Value Object, Facade Pattern, Business Delegate.
- Proficient in methodologies such as Agile (AUP), Scrum Software Development processes, Test Driven (Test First) Development, Rapid Application Development (RAD) and conventional SDLC.
- Hands on experience wif Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL), SQL Server 2008, DB2, postgreSQL Databases.
- Hands-on experience wif Web/Application servers (Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Weblogic and JBoss).
- Experienced in writing Maven scripts and used Ant for build and release management during teh project life cycle.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, FishEye for tracking teh tickets like accepting teh tickets/defects, Submitting teh tickets, Reviewing Code and closing teh tickets etc.
- Strong Experience on Multi-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Strong independent learning ability, easily adaptable to different development environments, collaborative, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering quality software.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, HTML,XML,JSP, PHP
JEE Technologies: JEE (Servlets, JSP and JDBC), JSF, Spring Framework, Struts Framework, Hibernate, JPA, iBATIS 2.0, JMS, MQSeries, JQuery, Angular JS, JTA, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAAS, SSO, SAML, OAuth, SOA.
Databases: Oracle 10g, postgreSQL, DB2, NoSQL Databases (Apache Cassandra, MongoDB).
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/10, Linux.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Logic, JBoss.
Revision Control: Apache SVN, CVS, git, Atlassian Bitbucket, Clearcase.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JSON, SAX, DOM, XML, XSD, WSDL.
Tools: Ant, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, SiteMinder, Microsoft Visio.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidentia, Richmond, VA
- me has used Spring MVC to implement REST architecture and get data from web services and database. Applied JSON format to transfer data in services.
- Implemented Spring Security wif interceptor features to provide Autantication and Authorization for log in functionalities.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Deployed teh applications on JBoss Server. Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy teh application.
- Used SVN for Software Configuration Tool to update and synchronized teh code. Eclipse IDE is used for developing application.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT Framework.
- Monitored teh error logs using LOG4J and fixed teh problems.
- Involved in teh application design review, code review and assisted teh team in following teh recommendations/guidelines.
- Responsible for production support to ensure teh system is up and running 24x7.
Sr. Java Developer
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gathered teh requirements and converted them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC and AOP technologies.
- Configured Spring to manage Action classes and set their dependencies in a Spring context file.
- Developing web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON.
- Implemented teh caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database and did other database configurations using Hibernate.
- Developed Stored procedures, Triggers and Functions to process teh trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Used jasper reports for generating customer reports.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy teh customers and wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing teh integration layer.
- Wrote build deployment scripts using ANT and shell scripts on Unix environment and deployed teh application in Web Logic Server.
Environment: Java 1.8, JEE 1.4/1.5/1.6, Oracle, Web Logic, SQL Query Analyzer, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, JSON, XML, Apache CXF, ANT, Agile, TomcatV6.0, ANT.
- Designed, developed, and deployed server side Java, Servlets, and Java server pages (JSPs) for browser based conference software. Implemented Form classes, Action classes for teh entire application domain module using Struts framework.
- Developed advanced Java Script modules such as capture visitor information, browser version, button animation, and timing object. Extensively used JSTL tag libraries.
- Used Web Services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit-card information from third-party.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Developed Object -- Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate 3.0 .Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate 3.0.
- Deployed teh application on to IBM WebSphere 6.1 in UNIX environment.
- Used Session beans to implement Session façade design pattern.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Provided support to teh testing team and also involved in teh Bug Fixing.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Java Beans JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Hibernate, JPA, JTA, WebSphere Application Server, XML, HTML, CVS, DB2, JUnit, Linux, SOAP, JMS, MQSeries, XML Bean, Webservices, RAD IDE.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Involvement in teh Design, architecture and development of application from scratch.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in teh persistence layer using hibernate framework in conjunction wif validation.xml functionality.
- Obtained JSON responses to front-end using GSON API.
- Clearcase technology was used for version controlling.
- Unit testing wif Junit, Mockito and embedded DB for DAO/Service layer testing.
Environment: Java, JEE, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Oracle, Tomcat, Angular JS, JSON, Gson, Clearcase, Mockito, JUnit.
- Actively Participated in Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition phases of Application.
- Doing Technical Analysis from requirements, Developing Flow diagrams and Doing Technical Design for my modules
- Model View Controller (MVC) architecture has been adopted to provide framework. Followed DAO Patterns of DAO, Servlets, JSP, AJAX and XML.
- Designed and Developed Struts Action classes, DAO, Views using Struts custom tags.
- Developed Struts-based form validation, Application error handling, and using Struts Validator framework.
- XML Parsing using SAX/DOM/Castor for various requirements.
- Managed Persistence, mapping SQL to POJO's (Java Beans) using iBATIS 2.0 as Persistence Layer Framework wif PostgreSQL as teh Backend.
- Used LDAP server for user autantication, developed necessary interfaces and implemented programmatic security system
- Worked/Implemented Third Party Licensed Software's (Jive Forums, Sun One Calendar and Moodle) and integrated into Application.
- Involved in developing JUnit test cases for testing teh code fragments during development phase.
- Support and work wif customers during beta test period to ensure a successful product roll out and providing support, addressing bugs as reported to teh existing system.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes