Ja Web Developer Resume
- Good working knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Product Support.
- Experienced working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experience in developing applications using Twitter Bootstrap, Angular-UIlike Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Buttons etc.
- Experience with task-based command line build tool likeGruntand task/build runner for developmentGulp. Experience with GIT.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Extensively worked on Application Servers Tomcat Apache, JBoss
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Experience in designingUIpatterns andUIapplications with teh halp of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good Knowledge on how to implement User-centered design (UCD) methodology.
- Experience in developing website content and managing Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and has experience in working and debugging with different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome on multiple devices.
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, ASP.Net
Frameworks: AngularJS,Angular 2ReactJS, NodeJS,BackboneJS, EmberJS MAMP, GIT, Bootstrap, Foundation.
IDE& Tools: Dreamweaver, Brackets, Sublime text, Atom, MS Visual Studio 2013,Notepad++, Adobe Photoshop, Eclipse IDE, Dreamviewer, JIRA
UX Tools: Photoshop, Axure RP, Xtensio Persona, Twitter Bootstrap Framework, Card Sorts, Paper PrototypesPackage Managers NPM, Bower
Task Runners & Testing Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Jasmine, Karma
Wire frames: Frame box, Photoshop CC, Adobe CS6, Mockflow, OmniGraffle.
Application Servers: JBoss AS 7.1.0, Apache Tomcat 8.0, HTTP web server
Database: MySQL 5.7, Oracle 11g, MongoDB
Java Web Developer
- Developing modules for Access management and portfolio integration based on Spring MVC architecture.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application, developed using client side MVC Design using AngularJS and teh front-end framework.
- Closely worked with teh customer scrum to build teh internal web application which will be Responsible for all client-sideUIValidation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQuery, and AngularJS.
- Developed components like controller/services using spring based annotations.
- Updated and saved data using Hibernate/ JPA/ JDBC into MySQL database.
- Using Design patterns like DAOs & DTOs and hibernate to manage transactions.
- Developing & Integrating front-end functionality and binding backend data using AngularJS 1.6.1 version.
- Developed Angular Controllers to handle UI events and angular services to make HTTP requests.
- Developed UI test cases for every function using karma and fixing bugs of teh application.
- Used Source Tree, Git for version control and JIRA
- Developed teh website which is browser compatible and mobile compatible.
- Tested teh website on several browsers like Google Chrome, IE for cross browser compatibility.
Front End Developer
- Main responsibilities included working on Public Side of teh finance institution understanding teh overall CE requirements and converting them to active pages keeping in mind teh UX.
- Attending project Kick-off meetings, assessing key factors of product development, getting CE team approved design specs and creating wireframes / prototypes for teh same.
- Designated UI architecture for teh internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to teh clients and teh management review.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client-side events like quick search.
- Worked with CSS background, layouts, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, Pseudo elements and behaviors.
- Used Google analytics reports, optimized teh page load time for teh pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Used HTML5 elements like video, audio and canvas in making teh website interactive.
- Used Angular JS for Fetching Data from teh Server Asynchronously by using $q (Promises) and $http.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make teh web pages more.
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per teh requirements of Business.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed teh bugs, for several browsers.
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and functional designs for application and participated in creating Wireframes.
- Consumed all teh Restful Web Services using Angular http services and promise objects.
- Worked extensively using CSS and Bootstrap for styling HTML elements.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to teh project server to fetch data quickly.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap for Responsive Design to make website Responsive for Desktop and Tablets.
- Resolved teh issues, errors and problems encountered across website implementations.
- Developed teh jQuery widget with functionality of progressively enhancing teh look and feel of web page. Used agile, scrum methodologies for completing project on time.
- Implemented applications using Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Coordinated with UI web designers for developing a user-friendly application.
- Involved in meetings with business customer and technical team for implementing teh application.
- Experience on AngularJS services to communicate with backend servers.
- Brief experience on implementing teh AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Created reusable HTML templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets CSS to change teh styles now and in teh future.
- Using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving teh performance of teh websites.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing teh reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Met with teh project manager frequently for reviewing project goals and for creating proposals for future developments and researching their fields for UI design.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Involved in a Waterfall based approach to UI Development.
- Developingmockupsfrom teh designed wireframe.
- Extensively involved in implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Extensively involved inHTMLandCSS coding.
- Expertise in usingTwitter Bootstrap Framework forresponsive design.
- Used promises concept to communicate remote servers.
- Designed and developed fast loading images usingAdobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Maintaining teh same UI design and architecture throughout different versions & different browsers like IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera.
- UsedGIT version control system andSVN version control system.
- Good understanding of media file systems like JPG,JPEG,PNG and their file conversions.
- Worked on teh project usingscrum/Agile methodology.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes