- Java Programmer with over 6+ years of extensive IT experience with primary expertise in Object Oriented and Web - based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and Client-Server technologies.
- Expertise in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) process including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration, Testing, Debugging, Production, Maintenance and Support of Object-oriented and Client-Server web applications.
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, XML (SAX, DOM), XSLT, Java Multi-threading API.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools such as Spring Core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Log4J
- Experience as Software Engineer, with onsite and offshore teams, leading the development of Web applications using different application/web servers.
- Hands on experience in designing and coding web applications using Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Good Experience in implementing several Object-Oriented Design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO, Singleton, Object Factory and Composite View.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Developed applications on different IDE’s such as Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Extensive knowledge on Core Java technologies such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Reflection, Collections, Singleton Objects, Java Internationalization, Swing components, Streams & File I/O.
- Expertise in implementing various well-known Object-Oriented/J2EE Design Patterns and Session, Entity, Message Driven Enterprise Java Beans.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on BEA Web Logic 8.x/7.x, Apache Tomcat 4.x and Web Sphere Application Server.
- Extensive experience in SQL programming language in Oracle PL/SQL, TSQL, MySQL database environments. Developed Stored procedures, Triggers, views, complex join queries, Pl/SQL materialized views, Strong and in-depth knowledge of various relation database systems.
- Good working knowledge on SVN, CVS, VSS for code management and version control.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Strongly initiative, creative and able to learn new technologies. Ability to deal with people, ability to grasp things fast, and willingness to work has always been my strengths.
Languages: Java 8(JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and other java related technologies), Python, R
Operating Systems: Windows (10/8.1), Ubuntu, Mac
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Messaging Technologies: JMS, AMQP.
Version controls: SVM, GitHub, RStudio
Web Servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate ORM 5.0.2, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting)
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports.
Other Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Sonar, Fisheye, Taiga.io, GitHub, AEM.
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio
XML Technologies: DOM, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate. Designed and developed the web-tier using HTML, JSP's, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework. Worked with Agile methodology.
- Extensive use of coreJavaCollections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information.
- Developed Web logic container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX. Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software. Implemented Spring MVC Framework.
- Designed the application by implementing JSF Framework based on MVC Architecture with EJB, simpleJavaBeans as a Model, JSP and JSF UI Components as View and FacesServlet as a Controller.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desiredJavaservices
- Wrote and converted HQLs for services and testing. Developed APIs when required, Generated Reports using Jasper report. Worked with Technical Leads to design and implement rules using JRULES.
- Involved in developing and modifying the credit card, consumer loan business rules in Log4J JRules
- Worked on Search Engine Optimization URl's (SEO). Involved in development and deployment ofJavaDrools. Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC
- Strong development experience using Object-oriented design and programming: Multi-threading, delegate, events, mapping, Interfaces. Expertise in Collections, Threading, Generics, Enumerations, Annotations, and Apache Utility Classes like StringUtils, CollectionUtils etc.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax, JSF and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents. Implemented controllers, models and used ng-repeat to render JSON response to DOM.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence. ImplementedJavaPersistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0. Used Eclipse as IDE for development of the application. Worked with Tomcat as the web server. Used SVN as versioning system.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the Database.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application. Interacted with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business user
Confidential, Watertown, MA
- Involved in SCRUM process of AGILE methodology and participated in Sprint planning and showcase meetings.
- Used spring and RESTful combination to create, read, update or delete information on a server using simple HTTP calls.
- Implemented micro services pattern to consume data from services using RESTful and provide the data to UI in Angular JS.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature using spring framework to inject beans into Web Services and used AOP for logging.
- Used Spring Data JPA to retrieve the data from DB tables and map it thejavamodel objects.
- Written SQL queries and stored procedures to retrieve data from database.
- Used JIBX transformation to transform model data in to XML and vice versa.
- Development and implementation of Asynchronous communication interface using Rabbit MQ JMS API.
- Used GIT for code management.
- Used Maven for build and dependency management.
- Used Junit and Mockito frameworks to write the unit test and used Emma plugin to measure code coverage.
- Working with Jenkins for continuous integration and daily builds
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Design and develop Java APIs with Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Design, develop and support business knowledge base framework for Enterprise-wide use.
- Design, develop and support Super Pages Enhanced Content Platform application which utilizes following frameworks: Java, Web Services, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Contribute to design and development of new knowledge bases and systems, share responsibility and ownership of the newly developed functionality.
- Develop core technology, including the design/architecture for new solutions and work on refactoring and refinement of existing systems.
- Contribute to multiple Enterprise and Superpages.com projects.
- Involved in understanding the functional requirements and converting into technical design document
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to provide a mechanism for obtaining electronic and printed pricelists for list prices, regional prices and customer-specific prices.
- Used Spring Framework to provide architectural flexibility.
- Designed and developed JDBC module to read and write data from Oracle and SQL Server databases and convert to XML format.
- Parsed XML data using Xerces parser to display it on JSPs.
- Designed and developed Session and Entity beans.
- Implemented hierarchical control mechanism to provide different permission levels to different users to modify pricing rules.
- Provided control mechanisms to allow a salesman to view customer accounts associated with his login.
Jr. Java Developer
- Applied various complex SQL queries.
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL queries.
- Used Servlets to write server-side programs.
- Interaction with the database is accomplished through JDBC.
- Worked with POJO for handling data coming from the legacy systems.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Proficient with Web Services framework and writing XML based Web Services.
- Used LOG4J, JUNIT for debugging, testing and maintaining the system rate.
HTML, CSS, core java, servlets, JDK, PL/SQL server, Eclipse, Triggers, JDBC, JSP, POJO'S, Web services, ANT, LOG4J, JUnit.