- 10+ years of professional software development extensive experience in development and deployment of various object oriented, Service Oriented Architecture, distributed object applications and web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies and worked on the complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Modeling and design software applications according business needs, aligned with company’s goals and end user experience to ensure long term success. Implementing the best technology to ensure high performance and quality.
- Hands - on experience in developing back end applications using Java/J2EE Technologies (Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JAXB, JDBC, Web Services).
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frame works using Spring MVC.
- Expertise in developing Web Service using (Soap and Restful).
- Extensive experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, BankSphere and RAD
- Expertise working on application servers, web servers likes Apache Tomcat, WildFly. Weblogic, WebSphere
- Experience with multi-thread programs and Java exception handling program implementations and maintenance and working with Java Collections Framework, Generics, lambda expression and streams
- Developer applications using Core Java, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, J2EE Technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, JPA, EJB and Web Services.
- Hands-on experience in development of test cases using JUnit.
- Experience in Configuration, Build, Release and Processes using the tools like Maven
- Scrum sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint demo and sprint retrospective agile development with continuous delivery and user acceptance testing to consistently reach milestones.
- Good understanding of project management, functional business analysis skilled in project life cycle, change management and software development.
- Employs best IT practices to increase company’s productivity, planning & implementation capabilities.
- Natural communicator and responsible team player; adept at forging positive relationships with clients, peers and management at any professional level.
Languages: Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, J2EE, PL/SQL, PHP, C, C++, C#/.Net
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, AmgularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, REST/SOAP Web Services, EJB, JPA, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Build & Release: Ant, Maven, Changeman, Dimensions
Databases: Oracle 12/11g/10g/9i, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB
IDE: Eclipse, Spring tool suite, Microsoft Visual Studio, Oracle Forms, Note++
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, WildFly, WebLogic, WebSphere
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Log4j
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS, Visual Source Safe
Methodology: PMBOK, Scrum, Kanban, ISBAN SDLC
Others tools: IBM RAD, Banksphere, GESTI, REMEDY, HP Quality Center
Domain: Retail, E-Commerce, Financial, Insurance, Education
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer/Project Lead
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Designed and developed Spring/Java Web Services (SOAP and REST) for the Santander Leasing System Back End Services, in ordert to support the management operations like update clients information, evaluate credits forms and grant leasing credits. Also Brought the posibitlity to interact with another banking systems
- Involved in developing Spring Rest services for exposing server data to UI. Implemented Jackson API for server data manage in JSON and XML formats
- Developed the UI components using AngularJS controls, and coded widgets to reuse forms in multiple screens.
- Implemented Spring security to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets. Also implemented BASIC Authentication for multiple browsers as a request by the client.
- Mounted Git on the server to support applications code version control
- Used standard software engineering design patterns and REST to achieve an efficient communication between applications.
- Implemented Isban Data Access and Hibernate in the back end to fetch data from the Leasing System database (Oracle 12g)
- Migrated all PL/SQL coded in the Oracle Forms Leasing System to Oracle 12g, included store procedures, functions and views.
- Used AnjularJS to consume JSON REST web services and performed operations like PUT, DELETE to manage system data.
- Built the solution in Presentation, Deployment, Business Logic, Data Access Object, Value Object and Architectural Layer Components.
- Implemented Continuous Integration (Maven, Jenkins, GIT). Controled components versions with the GIt branching system. Integrated components to generate a deployable version.
- Involved in story grooming sessions and sprint planning sessions and then in daily scrum meetings.
- Developed Tuxedo services for the Santander ATM back-end for monitoring and recovering ATM tasks. Reduced non-service indicident in 50%, brought the opportunity to detec an recover an ATM in a non-service status.
- Involved in the deployment process of VB ATM application, generated and installed the compiled application via Dimensions.
- Defined functional flows for ATM new services; transfers and payments, incluiding the integration of the online banking services using UML data flow diagrams.
- Coached programming and introduction to algorithms to associate and interns.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Lead whole lifecycle of the project (Initial Contact, Requirements, Architecture and Design, Coding, Testing, Deploy, Capacitation and Support).
- Designed and coded JEE SuperNet (Online Banking) applications using spring framework 3, JAX-RS Restful, Hibernate 4.5, Ant, Junit, Oracle 11g/12c Database.
- Used Core Java classes to implement business logic for the Supernet back-end, included Mobile phone association services.
- Design and developed RESTFull and RESTLess JSON based webservices to interact with the JackBe web Interface, and provide the information for client’s accounts.
- Developed stored procedure, functions, views and SQL Scripts in Oracle.
- Played active role in developing & defect fixing as a 3th support layer.
- Mounted an SVN on the server to support applications code version control.
- Handled confidential and official data and generate official documentation in the Supernet (Online Banking) web application.
- Used Log4j logging framework to debug the code and supported productions incidents.
- Executed task for test scenario and test cases using JUnit
- Analyzed the Requirements from client and developed Test cases based on functional requirements, general requirements and system specifications provided as REMEDY Ticket Number.
- Used Junit for Unit testing the components and Mockito and tested the webservices components..
Environment: Java 7, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Java Script, JackBe, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Oracle UML, AJAX, REST, JSON.
- Responsible for the design, analysis, development and maintenance of the Enrollment System application
- Evaluated functional requirements and analyzed functional components, technical specifications and application designs for department IT projects.
- Coordinated continual improvement and testing processes with production areas in order to get deliverables in time. Achieved 9/10 deliverables in time. Implemented WebLogic deployment process
- Implemented change control process, specifically to control software versions and packages installed in production environments. Managed Visual Source Safe in order to create online repositories for all IT deparment projects.
- Elaborated a control quality process, for software test cycle which reduced production incidents in 40%. Implemented a Test Software Development Life Cycle based on ITIL Transition book.
- Coordinated a team of three developers to migrate SIDI (ITESM´s Enrollment System) from OC4J application server to Weblogic middleware. Deployed the application and application libraries.
- Involved in analysis of the existing application in order to in corporate the new business requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation of design artifacts for SR (system requirement)
- Provided training for Walmart’s employees in the new politics and processes management application.
- Released Walmart’s politics and processes management application, added SharePoint and Microsoft One Note modules and templates.
- Support a software architect to code a Java J2ee application which objective was to measure executive performance.
- Involved in standard design patterns of software engineering and created design patterns to cover system needs.
- Developed and maintained Employees Benefits Selection module (SABE 3.0) using Microsoft Visual Studio (C#).
- Planned and initiated residing of existing web application, using object-oriented programming (Java) and jQuery in creating thin-client GUI for Toyota intranet clients.
Environment: .Net Framework, Web-Services (SOAP), ASP, XML, PHP (Zend Framework) Java Script Tomcat, Microsoft Application Server, Application Server and JDBC, Window/Unix, MySQL