- 7+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Java Development, Configuration, Implementation, Testing, Support and Documentation in the entire stage of Software Development Life Cycle and System on Architecture using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in J2EE environment based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for development using JSF, Struts and spring.
- Expertise in Development of web - based applications in Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI and JMS), REST and Restful Web Services, SOAP, Axis2, Spring 3.0 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, JPA, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS; Application servers (Websphere, JBOSS, Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic); Strong OOA OOD concepts.
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, RUP and Agile (XP and Scrum), Test First, Test Driven methodologies and good understanding of Service Orientation Architecture.
- Worked with Application servers like BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere and JBOSS 3.x/4.0.
- Client-side Programming with HTML, DOJO, DHTML, Java Script, Node.JS, CSS, AJAX and jQuery.
- Possess application development experience using Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodology
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 & good knowledge in T-SQL, PL/SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Extensive experience in Development, Implementation and Testing in various application architectures, including E-Commerce, B2B, Distributed Applications, Internet/Intranet.
- Expertise in Requirement Analysis, High-level design using design patterns and Object oriented programming and OOAD concepts.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationship with management, Clients and team members.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in usingMARKLOGICand XQuery.
- Experience in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, XSD, JAXB, with good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS and JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of ORM framework Hibernate/ Hibernate with Spring Data Access.
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework (2.3), Struts2 and ORM tools like Hibernate 3.0 for fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Solid experience in Java Database Connectivity: JDBC API, Open source framework like Hibernate ORM, DAO Pattern and configuring data source on Websphere.
- Well experienced in database development Stored procedures/packages, Functions, Table creation Scripts & database triggers and in database programming in oracle environment using PL/SQL with tools such as TOAD, Squirrel, SQLPlus.
- Goodexperiencein Maven andJenkins
- Extensive experience in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, Mock Object and Cactus based on test first or test driven methodology.
- Experience in using various configuration management tools like Rational Clear Case, SVN and CVS.
- Ability to learn quickly in work environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills. Good team player, ability to work in fast paced environment.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, AJAX,JMS,JDBC, Web Services
Frameworks/System Design: Struts2.0,Hibernate2.0/3.0,Spring 2.x,MVC J2EE Design Patterns, log4J,Struts, Apache Axis 1.4
Application/Web Servers: Web logic 12c, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat Web Server, IIS, JBOSS,WPS
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XHTML, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL
Databases: MySQL,Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i,SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012. MarkLogic.
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
IDEs: WebStorm 8.0.4, Eclipse, WID 6.0, RAD 6.0/7.0, RSA 6.1/7.0/8.0
Tools: CVS, SVN, Apache Ant, SQL Developer
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP, UNIX, Red Hat Linux, MS-DOS & VMWare
Web Services: XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, JAXP, JAXB, DOM &SAX
Version control: Rational Clear Case, Dimensions, CVS, Subversion
UML Tools: Rational Rose & Rational XDE
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. Java Developer
- In order to handle the exceptions in the application we designed and implemented customized exception handling.
- Worked extensively on struts 2.0 framework in order to insert the panel data into the panel container.
- Worked in a team of 3 members and used panel container to organize the panels.
- Developed Junit test cases for regression testing and integrated with ANT build.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Utilized Hibernate’s Polymorphic many-to-one associations for the purpose of referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Responsible for developing application inMarklogic, Xquery libraries/Modules integrating withjavaapplication and Web service interactions, application enhancement, scoping releases, profiling and performance tuning
- Implemented Singleton, Service Locator design patterns in MVC framework and developed command, delegate, model action script classes to interact with the backend.
- Implemented log4j for debugging and logging purposes.
- Updated Struts-config.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Designed and developed the application presentation layer using JSTL.
- Used Ant to deploy the Services in Jboss 6.0. Involved in the deployment of the application on Jboss.
- Experiencewith enterprise ECM software such as EMC Documentum andAlfresco.
- Used Angular JS to extend the Functionality of HTML.
- Created and Consumed Web Services using Restful web services.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Involved in conversion of several paper documents to online documents.
- Involved in putting the entries to external XML files which are read by doc-builder.
- Development of integration between Weblogic andAlfrescofor content fetching.
- Involved in taking the clients requirements up-to-date and worked on them accordingly.
- Worked on various technologies like HTML, JSP, Servlets. Responsible for change requests and maintenance during development of the project.
- The technical environment included J2EE, XSL, Spring framework,Marklogic, Qpid Pub-Sub Messaging and client specific framework called Decision Manager.
- Had to insert various data into the document. Giving demos and status updates of the application
- Involved in finding as well as fixing the bugs and making modifications to already existing code.
Environment: Jdk 1.6, JBoss 6.0, struts 2.0 framework, JSP, Angular JS,WEB API, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML, Servlets, CVS, Agile, Jenkins, REST, MarkLogic, SOAP UI, HTML, JSP, Servlets, TOAD, UNIX, Linux Redhat, Ant 1.8,Junit 4.4, Alfresco, Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- In-order to understand the occurrence of defect or to rectify it directory structure has been created forthe code that is written for the UI part of the application which is very convenient for any of the teammate or the developer
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and also various other leading-edge products and technology in accordance with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Used core java to design application modules, base classes and utility classes.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Involved in monitoring the code by continuous integration usingJenkins.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) In order to develop code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using annotations.
- Involved in Implementation of the application by following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Used both Java Objects and Hibernate framework to develop Business components to map the Java classes to the database.
- Built data-driven Web applications with server side J2EE technologies like Servlets/JSP and generated dynamic Web pages with Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Involved in mapping of data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema using Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
- Integrating HTTP Apache Http plug-in with Weblogic Servers.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web logic Application Server
- Customized Rich Faces data grid Floating filtering, Sorting, Pagination, clearing all filters, Refine Views, column and header styles.
- Coded Java Beans (as the model) and implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Developed Client applications to consume the Web services based on both SOAP and REST protocol
- Implemented version controlling using Dimensions.
- Utilized log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Created and implemented Oracle Queries, functions using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Jdk 1.6, UML,, Spring 3.1, spring taglibs, Eclipse 3.5, Oracle 10g,WebLogic Application server 10.3, JSP 2.0,JQuery 2.0, Jenkins, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML,COTS, XSLT, CSS, DOM, DHTML, Junit 4.4, Dimensions, Log4j, Oracle10g, TOAD, LINUX, UNIX, Ant 1.8, Agile Scrum..
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Analyzed use cases, created interfaces and designed the core functionality from presentation layer to business logic layer using UML and Rational Rose.
- Actively participated in design and technical discussions.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interfaced with theapplication logic.
- Used Spring MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application
- Developed the front - end screens using HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL and Java Script. extensively used for client side validation.
- Had extensively used JSTL and Tag Libraries.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern. Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the struts-config.xml.
- Used the Struts Validator Framework to validate the form data.
- Had used Value Object design pattern for exchanging data between the tiers.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used PL/SQL to manage data and create tables
- Responsible for code review for different modules of the application.
- Used Spring Web flow for page navigation controls and to control page flows.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-mvc
- Used Spring-Hibernate Template mechanism for persistence operations.
- Manipulated DB2 for data retrieving and storing using Hibernate.
- Hibernate used as ORM tool for persisting the data.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets and XML.
- Used Maven for project management and automation.
- Deploying applications in to Web logic Application Server.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server to code configuration files.
- Used CVS as source control.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.