- 7+ years of extensive experience with Software Development, bringing products from concept to release. A capable team player with expertise in managing and delivering high quality solutions.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills to build and foster great working environment.
- Extensive professional experience in software architecture, development and technical team leadership, involving technologies like Java, J2EE, Web Services, Struts and others.
- Expertise in developing applications using J2EE, Struts1.2, Spring MVC, EJB 3.0, Hibernate 3, Spring 2.5, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, Flex, AJAX, JDBC, Applets, XML, Web Services, and Various J2EE Design Patterns.
- Expertise in Struts, Spring MVC, EJB and Hibernate.
- Proficient in Presentation Tier development using JSP, JSTL, and JSF.
- Good exposure to agile methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Good experience in Object Oriented Design programming.
- Good experience in creating functional and design specification.
- Good experience with Information Analysis and data modeling.
- Expert in writing UNIX shell script
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based applications that conforms to SOA standards
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, Xpath, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, DTD.
- Expertise in working with database tools like Oracle 8/9i/10g,11g, SQL-Server and My SQL.
- Expert in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Database Triggers and Packages using PL/SQL.
- Experience in developing Test Cases with JUnit, logging using Log4J, Build Tool Ant and Version Control CVS, VSS, SVN.
- Extensive use of UML in design phase.
- Expert in developing and consuming Web Services.
- Proven ability to plan, manage, motivate and work efficiently in team as well as a individual contributor
- Strongly self-motivated, enthusiastic and always keen to learn new technologies.
- Having experience in working entire life cycle of applications as well as products.
- Strong experience in product development and maintenance.
- Experience in using tools like TFS, JIRA and MPP.
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 2003/2008, Windows XP/7, LINUX.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
Mark-up/Scripting languages: HTML, DHTML,XHTML, JSP, Java Script, AJAX, Style Sheets, XML, XSLT, Shell scripting
Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate
Database: Sybase, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 8.0/8i/9i/10g/11g,db2, MySQL.
Application/Web Servers: JBOSS, IBM WebSphere 6.1, WebLogic 8.1, Tomcat 5.0.
Version/Source Control Systems: CVS, SVN, VSS.
Other Tools: Toad for Oracle, Microsoft Visio, JUnit, Log4J.
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML
IDE: Eclipse3.x, MyEclipse, NetBeans, RAD
Confidential, Bradenton, FL
Sr Java/J2ee Developer
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed complex Web based UI using Struts Ajax and Java Script
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery
- Created Reusable components(with AJAX components) in Wicket Frame Work
- Integrate the ExtJs/Sencha framework with Oracle BPM.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML, XHTML and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Create new Oracle BI Publisher reports using XML, PL/SQL and MS Word.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database.
- Implemented the Connectivity to the Data Base Server Using JDBC.
- Implement web service components using Apache CXF framework
- Developed JUnit test cases to validate the REST services.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Created the domains, application servers and load balancers using Weblogic.
- Worked with Rational ClearCase to provide sophisticated version control, workspace management and parallel development support
- Developed JUnittest cases for all the developed modules.
- Project developed in Agile development mode.
- Involved in System Requirement study, conceptual design and designing of Use Cases based on the requirements using UML.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.js and JQuery.
- Co-developed a new tool on the Express Node.js MVC platform that allows marketers to insert dynamic content in email sends based on location and temporal factors
- Worked on the Struts framework and JSP and Struts tag libraries to page display technology.
- Developed the front end using JSP JSTL, AJAX and Display Tag libraries.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Involved in writing maven scripts for merging jar files into existing repository
- Implemented a prototype to integrate PDF documents into a web application using iText PDF library.
- Provided application development, using OOA and OOD methodologies, primarily for Java, EJBs, JSP, (D) HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, and XSLT.
- Worked on Sun Jersey REST framework to create web services.
- Prototyped Web services with Cassandra (NoSQL) in the Backend for Sequence retrieval.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS, Sencha, MongoDB and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Designed and implemented interface elements using Google Web Toolkit.
- Maintained report and request generator using Jasper Report.
- Involved in developing and modifying the credit card, consumer loanbusiness rules in ILog JRules
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- ImplementedMVCarchitecture by developingstruts framework.
- Struts Validatorframework is used to do client side validation.
- Implemented theSpringdependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects.
- UsedAJAX, DOJO, Java script, SpringandGWTto create interactive user interface.
- WroteAction classes, Business ObjectsandService classes.
- Created Real-time Reporting systems and dashboards usingAdobe Flex, MySQLandPerl
- ConfiguredStruts-config.xmlwith all the mappings required by the architecture.
- UsedStruts tag librariesin theJSP pages.
- Involved in developing custom taglibs,JSP,Servlets, EJB’s, Portlets and DB2- stored procedures
- Created detail design documents which has theUML Design diagrams,table information, object model etc which are required for the developer
- Worked with various version control tools likeCVS, Clear CaseandSubversion (SVN).
- Core developer of the application infrastructure usingGWTas the front-end
- Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernateframework as the persistence layer for interacting withDB2.
- DevelopedEJB components(Session Beans, Entity beans)usingEJB design patternsto business and data process.
- Use of multiple tools, includingApache POI, iTextandJFreeChart
- Involved in user interface development usingJSTL.
- Worked onHibernateobject/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Maven.
- JSPinterfaces were developed. Custom tags were used.
- Responsible for modifying existingDB2stored procedures and writing SQL queries as per requirement.
- Involved in coding forJUnitTest cases.
- Developed theServletsfor processing the data on the server
- UsedDojofor the client side development and validations
- Experience with SQL and basicCRUDoperations
- UsedHibernateannotations to avoid writing a mapping file.
- Involved in the deployment of Web-Service End-Points usingApacheCXF.
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) usingAdobe Flex.
- UsedSubversionfor version control and created automated build scripts.
- UsedApacheto build projects, which assisted in testing, and produce reports on projects.
- UsedSQLstatements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Deployed and configured portlets inWebSphere Portal Server 6.0
- Installed, configured, and maintainedWebsphere serverandDB2.
- Deployed the application on toWebsphereapplication server.
- ImplementedWeb servicesby applyingSOA conceptsin conjunction withSOAP.
- Participated incode review sessionsto enhance the developed applications.
Environment: Java, Servlets,JSP, JSTL, Struts, JMS, EJB, Hibernate, HTML, XML, Apache, DB2, Spring, Apache CXF, SVN, Web services, GWT, Subversion, Maven, UML, IBM WebSphere, WebSphere Portal, Junit, Flex.
- Involved in modifying, updating and testing of the component.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the architecture to improve performance of the Application.
- ModifiedJSPs, used struts tag libraries andJava Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- MaintainedStrutsarchitecture throughout the application.
- Developed the bean classes for better data exchange between theMVClayers
- Successfully differentiated presentation from code.
- Used multi-threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application onWebLogicApplication Server.
- Created connection pools and data sources.
- UsedWin CVSas version Control system.
- SuggestedERmodels and changes in the table structures
- ModifiedSQL, PL/SQLprocedures and triggers to obtain optimize output.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Sybase, WebLogic Server, JSTL, SQL Server, Struts, Frame Work, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Win CVS, JavaBeans, Eclipse, UML, Windows XP/Linux.