- Senior J2EE Developer with 8+ years of experience in the IT industry, involved in complete software development life cycle including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, deploying, project management, implementation & maintenance of application in the Client/Server and Internet/Intranet environments.
- Experience in requirement analysis, system design, development and testing of various applications.
- Experience in developing applications using Spring, Struts Framework and implementing Hibernate Data base access methodologies.
- Built the custom HL7 Servers using Minimum Low Level Protocol (MLLP).
- Extensive experience with server - side programming technologies such as JMS, Servlet, JSP, JSF and Web Services.
- Experience with Design Patterns such as MVC, DAO, Session Facade and good experience with CoreJavaand Collections.
- Good exposure with application servers and web servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere and IDEs like IntelliJ.
- Proficient in creating server-side components, designing and implementing business tier objects, unit testing, debugging and deployment.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE technologies like JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Java Servlets, AJAX, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS, XML, web service using IDEs like Eclipse 3.1/3.5.
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JDBC 3.0, JMS, Spring 2,2.5,3,3.2,Tile, Rest, Core Java, Studs, Hibernate3.0,4.0, AJAX, Web services and Design patterns.
- Intensive knowledge in databases like MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Experience in working with multiple Servers like Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0, IBM WebSphere 6.0,7.0,8.0,8.5 Adobe JRUN 3.0,4.0, BEA Web Logic 8.1, 9.2, 10x, Oracle OC4J and Red Hat JBoss 4.0.
- Good understanding in implementing web application using Angular JS framework.
- Have knowledge in Relational Databases like PL/SQL, MY SQL.
- Worked extensively with IDE’s like Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver and Eclipse, Netbeans.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN and TFS and project management tools like JIRA,QC.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Experienced working in both AGILE and Waterfall based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working experience on Defect Reporting Tools such as Quality Center, Clear Quest.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java (J2SE1.5/1.4, J2EE1.5/1.4), Python, SQL, perl, vb UML 2.0,HQL
Technologies: JSP (2.1/2.0/1.2), Servlets 2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts (3.x/2.x/1.x), RMI, Hibernate (4.x/3.x/2.x), Spring (3.0/2.0/1.0), Web Services, JMS 1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB 2.1/2.0, JAXP 1.x
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse (3.5/3.4/3.3/3.2/3.0/2.1.1 ), My Eclipse (6.0/5.1.1), NetBeans 3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat (8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x), WebLogic (11g/ 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 ), IBM WebSphere (7.x/6.x/5.x/4.x)
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
RDBMS: Oracle (11g/10g/9i/8i), middleware, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL, coherence, solace messaging, (5.7/5.6/5.5/5.1 ), DB2 (9.1/8.1/7.2)
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: Junit 4.x, Log4j, Tomcat and TOAD 9.5 & 10.1;
Utilities: Toad, SQLServer Management Studio, MySQL Workbench, Soap UI, Firebug, MQ Visual Edit
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall Methodology
Build Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 2.x, SOA
Senior Java-J2EE Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked closely with SME’s, developers and other IT teams to understand the scope of the project and accordingly, gather functional requirements of the project in order to design and implement the application.
- Implemented Presentation layer with Spring MVC.
- Developed an Asynchronous AJAX based client to meet the requirements.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring,Struts framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application, developed using client side MVC Design using Angular JS front end framework.
- Implemented Transactions and Batch Updates using Spring framework.
- Implemented Validation of the registered users using JSP-Servlets and JDBC with the details available in the Database.
- Developed the online accessibility functionality of statistics and kpi guide from Performance Manager in Netcool NMS using Java, J2EE, JSP.
- Focused on converting the existing features in the application towards globalization of the application, which is internationalization of the web representation.
- Performed CRUD operations using JDBC with help of Spring framework.
- Extensive experience in writing PL/SQL Packages, Functions, Procedures and Triggers to implement the business logic.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with API’s, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls with JSP validation controls.
- Participated in meetings with the end-clients to develop Components that are cross browser compatible.
- Used JIRA extensively for organizing issues, tracking the assigned work, and following team activity.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.Used SVN (Subversion) for source control.
Environment: J2EE, Core Java, Java Script, Apache CXF, jbpm, middleware Soap Web Services, Hadoop, C++ Weblogic 10.3, oracle coherence, Cassandra, MongoDB, CSS, Spring 3.1, Hibernate 4.1.0, Eclipse 3.5, AngularJS, HTML5, kafka, apache, SVN, Log4j, Maven 2.x, JUnit, Oracle 11i Shell scripting .
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the project.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Java Server Faces (JSF) framework, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Web Flow.
- Used Ajax for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used JUnit for testing the web application.
- Used JAXM for making distributed software applications communicate via SOAP and XML
- Used DB2 as backend data base.
Environment: Core Java(1.6 & 1.7), J2EE, Spring 2.0, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate 3.0, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Angular.js, Swing, Struts, ANT, JSF, JMS, EJB, JUnit, CVS, Log4J, RAD 7.0, Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, SQL, Web Sphere Application server.
Confidential, Newbury Park, CA
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Designed the system according to J2EE specification and Struts MVC architecture.
- Implemented Transactions using Spring framework.
- Hibernate query language (HQL) has been implemented to write SQL queries for hibernate data objects.
- Designed and implemented Servlet module to capture the XML as request and parse XML.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like DAO, Value Object, Factory, for the integration of application modules.
- Validating the views using validator plug-in in Struts Frame Work.
- Deployed transaction management and created log using dynamic proxy.
- Used Web Service calls to access the remote services in different applications.
- Used spring transaction management API’s and coordinates transactions for Java objects.
- Developed different controllers that return the response both in JSON and XML.
- Changed code on Client specific framework Presentation services which is customized version of struts with AJAX.
- Collaborated in the design of program logic with BA to implement required functions.
- Interacted with the users for solving technical problems.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL server 2008 database and used Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Designed front end components using JSP and XSL.
- Developed the application using Spring,Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Responsible for changes the management and employees role by writing SQL Queries.
- Involved in discussions with the System Analyst to identify the technical requirements.
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with Visual Source Safe (VSS) for managing the code.
- Automate the deployment process using ANT scripts.
- Configured Spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file and integrated middle tier with JSF web layer
- Responsible for performing unit tests on various project modules using JUnit, SpringTest, and other Test frameworks.
- Developed presentation layer using Java Server Faces for rich UI.
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end.Used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
Environment: Java, JDK, JSP, DOM4J 1.6, DHTML, Web Services, RAD IDE 8.0, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, HTML, CSS, Java, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, ANT, Struts, SQL, JUnit, Agile methodology, Eclipse, Oracle 9i, Spring 3.0 Framework, Hibernate 3.5, PL/SQL, JUNIT 3.8, log4j 1.2, Ant 1.7.
- Understanding andanalyzingthe requirements.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings, worked on the sprint tasks in the Agile Scrum development.
- Configured and set up Java Work space which included setting up server and theme installation and configuration. Became familiar with using and navigating through Java Work space (Eclipse).
- Debugged Java classes used to modify web pages such as Business Objects, and Data Access Objects.
- Implemented JDBC to perform the database calls from the Java layer.
- Tested many components of web application and documented my observations.
- Used Servlets as interface between the client and server.
- Used OR Mapping Hibernate Framework to persist Java Objects into the database .
- Refactored existing project to make it more RESTful and thread-safe.
- Expertise in using PL/SQL Wrappers to protect the PL/SQL procedures or packages for security purpose.
- Developed different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP,JSON, JNDI)
- Used Log4J for any errors in the application