- Over 2 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Maintenance of web based and client server multi - tier applications/architectures usingJava/J2EE technologies.
- Development, Implementation, Production and Support ofJava, J2EE and client-server technologies. Very strong in CoreJAVAand all the OOPS concepts.
- Proficient in core Java concepts such as collections (ArrayList, HashMap, Iterator etc.), generics, multi-threading and serialization.
- Knowledge on SAX, DOM parsers of XML.
- Strong implementation knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
- Usage of ORM framework like Hibernate.
- Extensive experience of working with RDBMS like Oracle 10g,11g/12 c, MySQL, SQL Server and developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL Queries.
- Working knowledge of SOAP, REST Web Services.
- Experience in deploying applications on Web Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic.
- Extensive work experience with JUnit for performing Unit Testing.
- Efficient in using J2EE Frameworks like Restful Web Services, Hibernate, Spring Technologies. Hands on Experience in integration with Maven, ANT, JUnit and Log4j frameworks.
- Developed applications based on Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Expertise in using Design Patterns like MVC, Factory, Singleton and other J2EE design patterns.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Experience in working with version controlling tools like SVN, Git and build tools like ANT and Maven.
Programming languages: Java(J2EE, Servlets, JDBC,JSP), SQL, PL/ SQL, NoSQL
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF.
Web services: XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL
Databases: Oracle 10g 11g 12c, SQL server, MySQL, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix.
JavaIDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, EDITPLUS, intelliJ
Source Control: Knowledge on SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case
Jr Java Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed the application with respect to Model View Controller architecture using JSP, Restful Web Services based on Spring MVC.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, also used jersey to handle JSON objects passed from the client-side and API versioning strategy.
- Implemented Ajax in web pages to make Asynchronous request to the server.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Involved in coding DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- Developed Session Bean to encapsulate the business logic and Model and DAO classes using Hibernate.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- DevelopedJavaclasses to simulate Restful Web Services and other configurations for the application using JAX-RS Jersey framework.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development with Spring ORM and Rest webservices to be used by the front-end development team, used Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags, HTML, CSS in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Involved in developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML. Preparation of the Low-level design document which include program specification and unit test plan.
- Wrote JUnit test case for back-end logic implementation development.
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing. Used GIT for source code version control, Supported Maintenances and bug fixes.
Jr Java Developer
- Responsible for evaluating and analyzing requirements, for developing the User Interface and the Database
- Used JSON objects effectively for efficient client-side coding.
- Developed views using the HTML, CSS and JS components.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Performed database design using the concepts of RDMS without effecting the performance of the application.
- Developed server-side logic using Spring MVC, Hibernate, and JPA by writing configurations.
- Used complex SQL queries in JDBC to extract needed information's from different tables to provide client with ample information about the subject matter.
- Also acted as a support member and worked on tickets raised by end users.
- Extensively worked on JIRA for closure of Incident Management tickets.
- Worked with Mocking frameworks like TestNG, Mockito in TDD behavior.
- Used SVN as a documentation repository and version controlling tool and Maven as build tool.