- More than 12 year experience in software development for the hi - tech industry.
- Work very effectively with cross-functional teams to delivery complex project in a dynamic, fast pace environment.
- Solid background in Computer Science helps to learn, understand, and be able to apply new technologies quickly and efficiently in software design/development.
- Expert in memory usage and performance troubleshooting especially with Java based applications and participated in several SWAT team projects to solve problems late in project life cycle.
- As senior software engineer/architect, involved in Object-Oriented Design(OOD/OOP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA),Aspect-Oriented-Design(AOD/AOP), Inversion of Control(IoC)/Dependency Injection(Di), Distributed Client Server Architecture, Multi-threaded Programming, Electronics Commerce, Networking, Web Services, J2EE based application architecture and most Internet related Technologies.
- Comfortable to work on UNIX, LINUX, and Windows Operating Systems.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- I am responsible for design and implement a scalable solution for the internal adserver platform to deliver millions of relevant online ads daily to audients with all behavioral, contextual, and geographic targeting and retargeting supported.
- Architect, design all the new enhancements for the TrafficKing - admin application - to support business growth needs.
- Architect, design, and implement multiple optimization strategies based on eCPM, eCPC, eCPA, CTR, Margin, etc... applied in ad choosing process.
- Architect, design, and implement integration interface adserver platform to support Fox Interactive Media Realtime bidding ads.
- Architect, design, and implement integration interface adserver platform.
- Architect, design, review code, and manage a team of 4-5 developers in Vietnam to implement and deploy the BI report dashboard.
TECHNOLOGY: Java, JGroups, Velocity, Hadoop, Pentaho, XML, DHTML, AJAX, JSP, Servlet, SOAP, JMX, Axis, JASON-RPC, Tapestry, MySQL, Hibernate, Springframeworks, acegi-security.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Providing the technical road map including define coding standard for both Java and PL/SQL, architect, design, implement, deploy, and make technical decision for all Web based Applications.
- Providing technical guidance/mentorship to other team members.
- Filling in any role when the team fells short in resource during any phase of System Development Life Cycle to deliver projects on time.
- Providing work estimate to Project Managers and making sure the team delivery the project on time.
- Facilitating code review sessions, and test plan review sessions.
- Working closely with Business System Analysts to translate business needs into functional and technical design specifications precisely.
- Developing prototype and proof of concept for new Applications.
- Making sure our applications follow company wide standards in term of architecture, technology, and software venders.
TECHNOLOGY: Java, XML, DHTML, AJAX, JSP, Servlet, WebLogic, Hibernate, Springframeworks, acegi-security, Oracle, SQL Server 7.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Principle Software Engineer
- As senior sofware engineer/architect, I had accomplished architect, design, and provide technical guidance to help the Confidential team build an in-house web-based Workflow-Performance Achievement Application that allows field managers to input rating for their employees, and a whole chains of approval processes.
- As team lead, I had accomplished to architect, design & implement an add-on custom application called BI Reports, which is a web-based application using Apache Struts and Tiles framework. Designed and implemented both front-end, data schema, and PL/SQL stored procedures to support UI lookup screens.
- Also, designed and implemented Java Concurrent Programs that call Report APIs in Cisco Data Warehouse and deliver the excel spreadsheet result via email attachment.
- Architected, designed & implemented the XML based web service based interface for a large IT infrastructure project.
- Considered wide range of XML technologies to implement a model application that demonstrated web service based applications for entire enterprise.
- As a Lead Developer designed & implemented the front-end architecture based on J2EE framework; responsible for improving reusable framework and components that were used in previous Equilibrium & Eiffel project; responsible for integrating Inxight HyperbolicTree Server to the Application.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- provided solutions to Confidential specific business requirements by extending and enhancing Epicentric Portal Server; helped in installation and configuration of Apache Web Server, Jrun Servlet Engine, and Epicentric Portal Server. Also designed and implemented Portal Beans & email notification modules. designed & implemented the front - end architecture based on J2EE framework; responsible for building reusable framework and components; reused architecture from previous Equilibrium project with many enhancements such as extensive privilege module; designed and implemented the user/group and privilege admin tool using Java Swing Classes. implemented the Inpurchase application module - part of the payment management using BEA WebLogic 4.5.1 with JSP, EJB, Servlet Technology, and SSL socket communication.
- As a Lead Developer, provided architecture assistance in implementing the front-end architecture using BEA WebLogic 5.1.0 with JSP, EJB, and Servlet technology; responsible for designing front-end architecture by applying the Model View Controller Paradigm as defined by Confidential.
TECHNOLOGY: Oracle 11i JTF, Java J2EE, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, JDBC, SOAP, XML, DHTML, JSP, Servlet, EJB, RMI, Apache Jserv, Tomcat, Jrun, Weblogic Server, Epicentric Portal Server.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Java Developer/ Web Applications Engineer
- Designed and implemented Notification Channels for E - Commerce sites using BroadVision 4.1 Components.
- Designed and implemented Data Manager using Java and XML.
TECHNOLOGY: C++, Java, XML, DHTML, JSP, Servlet, Apache, BroadVision 4.1.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Software Engineer/ Web Applications Engineer
- Responsible for designing and implementing internal and external Oracle Database to support E - Commerce sites using BroadVision 4.1 components.
- Also help to design and implement front-end using JSP, HTML, DHTML
TECHNOLOGY:C++, Java, XML, DHTML, JSP, Servlet, Apache, BroadVision 4.1.