- 7+ years of professional experience in IT consulting, software development industry.
- Extensive experience in Java Server side programming, Client/Server technology and Web based software development using J2EE and XML.
- Strong Java GUI (front end) and J2EE (server side) Architecture, design and development experience.
- Experience in developing Client - Server/N-tier/ Web-Development using Servlets, JSP, AJAX, JSTL, Struts, JDBC, XML, SAX, DOM, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Proficient in Java Enterprise Technologies such as EJB, JMS, JTA, JAAS, JSF, Custom Java Tag Library, JDBC.
- Proficient in Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) technology such as JMS, Web Service, SOAP and IBM Web Sphere MQ Series.
- Worked on MVC architecture, N-tier architecture and Design patterns.
- Experienced in OOAD techniques, developing Use Cases and Interaction Diagrams.
- Expertise Oracle and SQL Server, Stored Procedures, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in OC4J 10.1.3, Web sphere 6.1 / 6.0 / 5.1, Web Logic 10 / 9.1 / 9.0 / 8.1, JBoss, and Tomcat 6.0 / 5.5 / 5.0Servers.
- Experience in Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Apache Wicket, Ofbiz Framework and JSF.
- Experience in various development tools like Oracle JDeveloper 10g/9i, Eclipse, WSAD and RAD.
- Experience in Version Control tools like Rational Clear Case, VSS, SVN, CVS and MKS.
- Experience in Build tools like Ant and Maven.
- Experience in various SDLC phases like Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Experience with object oriented modeling - UML. Familiar with various software methodologies, design patterns.
- Extensively worked in Requirement Analysis/gathering and documentation.
- Experience in using Agile methodology techniques.
Web Application Frameworks: Struts Framework, Apache Wicket Framework, Spring Framework, JSF.
Dist Obj. Mgt: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB 3.0), RMI and RPC.
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.x, SQL Server 7.0, MySQL and DB2.
Database Tools: Toad and PL/SQL Developer for Oracle.
Tools: Web Sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.1/5.0, Eclipse 3.0/3.5, RAD, Oracle JDeveloper 10g/9i, AppPerfect, JUnit, Crystal Reports, log4J, Struts, Ant, Hibernate and Spring.
Application Server: IBM Web Sphere 5.0/4.0, JBoss, OC4J and Web Logic.
Web Server: Tomcat 5.5 and Apache Web Server 2.0.44.
Version Control: VSS, MKS, SVN, CVS and Clear Case.
Operating Systems: Win Vista/XP/NT/2000, Linux/Unix.
GUI: JFC Swing, AWT.
Methodologies / Process Tools: Agile, OOAD - UML using Rational Rose.
Confidential, New York
- Involved in the requirement-capturing meeting from the business users.
- Developed and designed the complete flow from the front end to the back-end for each UI existing in monitor.
- Developed custom components using Flex 3.0 & Action script 3.0 and Cairngorm framework.
- Developed back-end Logic using web services in Java and PHP
- Developed Functions & Procedures in PL/SQL using Procedures and Cursors.
- JUNIT used to do unit and functional testing of the new application.
- Installing and maintenance of Linux server and Tomcat servers.
- Developed Flex unit and JUnit test cases.
- Developed Spin3r API framework in JAVA for getting the data from Spin3r Database.
- Used Rabbit MQ and Redis frameworks for developing backend logic for storing large chunks of data into Data base.
- Used HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax for front end development
- Developed modules with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube API.
- Developed using HTTPService and Data Service using LCDS & BlazeDS (Life Cycle data Service).
- Developed 3D charts and graphs using IBM elixir.
- Transforming Flex3.0 to Flex 4.5 framework
- Followed Agile development methodology and worked as a lead for offshore development team.
- Worked on Lucene/SOLR search and indexing for large Data base of millions of records.
- Worked on indexing the huge data base and then searching using Lucene for our front end Flex application which is integrated with PHP & Java services.
Confidential, Fargo, ND
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule and cost to implement use cases.
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session façade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate Leveraged the AOP features of Spring framework to handle exceptions.
- Used Apache Axis for implementing and testing Web Services.
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Involved in writing code to transform XML documents using JAXP (SAX and DOM Parsers).
- Contributed in design and development of Struts/MVC web based application.
- Used Struts Tiles and Validator framework extensively in developing the applications.
- Involved in writing JSP and JSF components. Used JSTL Tag library (Core, Logic, Nested, Bean and Html taglib’s) to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Effectively prepared for and organized technical inspections to review code and design models with peers and software architects.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit). Strictly followed Test Driven Development (TDD Approach) environment using Agile methodologies.
- Used ClearCase for source Version Control.
- Used SQL Query Analyzer for writing SQL scripts.
- Provided the users with training.
- Deployed the application onto the production boxes.
- IBM MQ Series provides independent and potentially non-concurrent applications on a distributed system to communicate with each other. Used to achieve SOA.
- Deployed the application in BEA WebLogic Application Server 10.0.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Java Developer / Software Programmer
- Programming in Java, C++, PHP and Perl to design, create, troubleshoot and maintain the intranet and Heuristic mailing software code by improving functionality and adding new features.
- Oracle Database management using methodologies like database replication and database mirroring.
- Effectively performed PLSQL coding.
- Preparing analysis, design documents, estimation, for different components and functional modules required by the system.
- Prepared and executed unit test plans for every module.
- Used Linux(Red Hat, Cent OS, Fedora), Apache, Postfix to perform maintenance and improvement to the company wide fleet of product and internal servers as well as improvements on servers and their performance
- Understand and program complex database concepts in MySQL and PostgreSQL as well as the implementations of different database designs.
- Effectively employing different database design techniques using MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Work with more than one relational database management system.
- Designed and Developed web interface for admin module using Struts MVC framework to Search, reset password, lock/unlock the user accounts.
- Developed and implemented the interactive functionality using JSP, Tiles framework.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Queries to extract the Customers data from the database.
- Used Subversion for Version Control Management.
- Extensively used the Struts tag libraries (Bean Tags, Logic Tags and HTML Tags etc.) and Custom tag libraries.
- Involved in code reviews, debugging and testing.
- Used connection pooling for optimization using JDBC interface.
- Flexibly used J2EE design patterns like Value Object, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Prepared Use-Cases from the given requirements and also interacted with clients for requirements gathering and clarifications.
- Developed Utility Classes, which are used throughout the application.
- Designed, Implemented, Tested and Deployed Enterprise Java Beans (both Session and Entity) using WSAD for Java as development tool and Web Sphere as Application Server.
- Developed several EJB’s encapsulating Business Logic and thus separating JSP layer from it.
- Worked on reviewing code debugging, testing using JUnit.
- Extensively worked on Junit test cases.
- Used Reflection API to modify the Run time behavior of application.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Java Script, HTML, JUnit, CSS, MKS, WSAD, WebSphere and Windows / NT.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Deployment.
- Involved in Tax module and Order Placement / Order Processing module.
- Responsible for the design and development of the application framework
- Designed and Developed UI’s using JSP by following MVC architecture.
- Developed the application using Struts framework. The views are programmed using JSP pages with the struts tag library, Model is the combination of EJB’s and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- Used EJB as a middleware in designing and developing a three-tier distributed application.
- The Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the system and Log4J for logging.
- Created and maintained data using Oracle database and used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Created and implemented Oracle stored procedures and triggers.
- Installed WebLogic Server for handling HTTP Request/Response. The request and response from the client are controlled using Session Tracking in JSP.
- Reported Daily about the team progress to the Project Manager and Team Lead.
Environment: J2EE 1.3, JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.3, EJB 2.0, Struts 1.1, JNDI 1.2, JDBC 2.1, Oracle 8i, UML, DAO, JMS, XML, WebLogic 7.0, MVC Design Pattern, Eclipse 2.1, Log4j and JUnit.