- 7+ years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core areas such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Object Oriented, Client - Server, Web-Based, Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies & developing applications with agile methodology.
- Programming experience in Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, JDBC, JSF, XML, EJB, Struts, Spring MVC, Ajax, Hibernate, JDBC, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Web Services.
- Experience with web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic
- Proven expertise in working with databases like Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10g/ 11g, SQL Server, DB2, database programming using PL/SQL.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Angular.js and Backbone.js.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Angular.js Framework & CSS Bootstrap to develop valid code and table-free sites
- Worked on OOAD and OOP from designing UML diagrams using IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio tools to development phase
- Strong working experience with Spring Framework, which includes usage of IoC/Dependency Injection and different spring modules like Core Container, Data Access/Integration, Web and AOP in Web applications.
- Good Experience with XML, XSD, DTD, SAX, and DOM technologies.
- Extensive experience with Frameworks in Struts, ORM (Hibernate) and spring (Spring MVC, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Security)
- Knowledge on service oriented architecture (SOA), workflows and web services using XML, Test Driven Development (TDD) Environment, SOAP and WSDL.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software VSS, CVS, SVN and Clear Case.
- Experience on complete software development life cycle (SDLC) with software development models like JIRA, Agile Scrum Model, Prototype model & RUP, Waterfall model.
- Development, testing and deployment experience of enterprise applications on Windows 98 / … / XP, Linux, Knowledge in UNIX Shell Script & UNIX platforms through IDE's such as Eclipse/My Eclipse, WSAD/RAD, JBuilder and NetBeans and IntelliJ.
- Experience with log tools: Maven, JUnit, Log4j and Ant.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, highly motivated, good team player with very good communication & interpersonal skills.
Operating System: Windows, Mac, and Unix/Linux
Programming Languages& Web Technologies: J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, JMS, RMI and EJB) Java Script, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Node.js, Struts, DHTML, XML, Ajax, XSL, Applets, Servlets, EJB2.0/3.0, JDBC, XSLT, Web Services, UM, Spring2.x/4.x, Hibernate3.0/4.0
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO, BO, Value Objects and Command Chain Patterns.
Databases: ORACLE 8i/9i/10g, SQL 2008, My SQL 5.0, DB2 UDB
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAXP, JAX WS and Apache Axis
XML/HTML Technologies Schema: DTD, SAX, DOM, Xpath, JDOM, HTML 3.x, 4.x/5.x and JAXP.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic 7.0/8.1 and JBoss
SDLC Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall and Iterative
Frameworks: Struts, Spring core 3.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate, AngularJS, SOA, WSAD Oracle JDeveloper and JSF.
Testing Tools: JUnit, IBM Rational Performance Testing (RPT), Neoload, JMeter, Fiddler and JIRA, Maven and Ant
IDE’s: IBM RAD, MyEclipse5.1/8.x, NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
Confidential - Fort Wayne, IN
- Designed the project using MVC, Session Façade, and Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Followed agile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/ implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Implemented validation on the JSP fields using Struts Validation framework which included writing validation.xml and validation-rules.xml files
- Implemented all DAO's using Spring Framework. Implemented SOA using Web Services (SOA over WESB and SOAP over JMS) on ESB utilizing WebSphere Integration Developer (WID)
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used Angular JS MVC to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Implemented core features of Angular JS framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate / spring.
- Used Spring IOC and spring's Hibernate Support, transaction management.
- Developed hibernate DAO framework with spring framework.
- Configured and deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Implemented Complex business Delegate layer using DAO's created and business logic.
- Exposed various capabilities such as Web Services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Worked on J2EE components like Servlets, JSPs and MDBs.
- Used MVC architecture, Business Delegate, Session facade, Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns
- Involved in preparing High & low-level design docs with UML diagrams using Rational Rose tool.
- Used Xfire to read the XML response coming from the web service.
- Created JUnit test cases, and Development of JUnit classes.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable logging in application.
- Supported all the UNIX requests for various applications.
- Developed ANT script to build .war and .ear files for the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Springs, Struts, Hibernate, Eclipse, WebLogic 10g, JQuery, MVC, Oracle 11g, Rational Rose, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, XML, UML, Web Services, JUnit, EJB, SVN, Windows, UNIX.
- Involved in designing modules and documenting them as a Module Design Document (MDD).
- Worked on both frontend using JSP, spring framework and back end part using EJB and Hibernate.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Persisted common application level data like domain libraries using Cache.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS.
- Maintained CSS and HTML, XSL, XSLT, JAVA SCRIPT, JSF, Angular JS, for designing Webpages.
- Hibernate was used as admin tool persistence framework.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and Spring.
- Expertise in web development and related software Angular JS, HYML5, CSS.
- Developed JSP's, strictly confining to the policy of no java use in them by using JSTL.
- Presentation tier of the application was built completely on Spring/Struts (For the Admin App)
- Page Navigation, Java bean management and input validation is taken care by JSF.
- Used Spring Tags, Struts Tag Libraries, and Validators in the development.
- Used Spring-Core and Spring-AOP.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM Framework for productive application development by reducing development time, complexities and increase flexibility.
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTFUL Web Services by using SOA with CXF framework to use with different clients including Web & Mobile.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions and actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Used JSON strings to transfer java object data to Angular JS and vice versa.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages and used XML parsers for data retrieval. Also Developed and consumed REST base web services.
- Test driven development approach was used and hence worked intensively on developing test cases.
- Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.
- Involved in code review process, validating designs done by other developers and development of the application.
Environment: Unix, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JAX-WS), Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Restful, Multithreading, Oracle, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, Java Script, CSS, XML, ANT, Rational Clear Case, WebLogic, JTA, JUnit
Confidential - Bethesda, MD
- Worked as a Java Developer and involved in analysis of requirements, design, development, Unit and Integration testing.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand the requirements and for any clarifications required by the team, followed agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and tailor features to customer needs.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Designed and developed Middle-Tier components using EJB (Message Driven Bean)
- Implemented the GoF design patterns like Factory, Singleton and Command patterns.
- Designed and implemented the presentation layer using JSP, tag libraries, CSS, AJAX, HTML and DHTML.
- Implemented Java 1.5 new features like generics, auto boxing/unboxing, enhanced for loops in the application.
- Designed and integrated the full scale hibernate / Struts.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes and struts-config.xml file of Struts Framework Developed workstation web module using Struts MVC, JSTL, and integration with Hibernate.
- Involved in development of Generic hibernate DAO framework
- Extensively involved in developing core persistence classes using Hibernate framework, writing HQL queries, creating hibernate mapping (.hbm) files, DB schema and PL SQL changes.
- Consumed Web Services to implement application search functionality.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application.
- Tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Worked and Modified the Database Schema according to the Client requirement.
- Used Clear case as the version control.
- Developed Unix shell scripts for running the batch jobs.
- Used Clear Quest for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
Confidential - Oak Brook, IL
- Participate in the discussion with the business experts to understand the Business requirements and prepare them in to technical requirements towards development. • Involved in designing UML diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Programming and Development of modules involving Struts, Spring, AJAX, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JQuery and JS.
- Development methodologies using Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Used Struts Navigation library to dynamically assemble presentation pages from reusable components.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern. Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the struts-config.xml.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Implemented Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade.
- High level design of SOA components to complete end-to-end B2B integration
- Worked on establishing communications with other applications using WebSphere Message broker with JMS for asynchronous messaging.
- Used JAXB API to Marshall and Marshall XML documents for processing
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j with the help of Spring AOP framework.
- Written JUnit Test cases for the Helper, Gateway and Action classes which support the application.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL database and used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Developed all the J2EE components using RAD
- Developed the automatic build scripts using ANT for the application and deployed and WebSphere Application server.
- Utilized CVS as a version control system and for code management
Environment: Rational Application Developer (RAD), J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSTL, JMS, XML, XSLT, Spring, UNIX (AIX), Hibernate, JQuery, Java Script, Ajax, DHTML, HTML, CSS, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x, Web Services, WebSphere Message broker, Oracle, ANT, Rational Clear Case, JUnit, log4j
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Developed JSP for UI and Java classes for business logic.
- Used XSLT for UI to display XML Data.
- Utilized Oracle PL/SQL for database operations using JDBC API.
- Implemented DAO for Oracle 8i for DML Operations like Insert, Update, Delete the records.
- VSS is used for Software Configuration Management.
- Involved in the design, development and deployment of the Application using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Used IDE tool WSAD for development of the application.
- Developed Application in Jakarta Struts Framework using MVC architecture.
- Customizing all the JSP pages with same look and feel using Tiles, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Created Action Forms and Action classes for the modules.
- Developed JSP's to validate the information automatically using Ajax.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns viz. Façade pattern, Singleton Pattern.
- Created struts-config.xml and tiles-def.xml files.
- Developed Ant script to create war/ear file and deploy the application-to-application server.
- Extensively involved in database activities like designing tables, SQL queries in the application and maintained complex reusable methods which implements stored procedures to fetch data from the database.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Also involved in testing and deployment of the application on WebLogic Application Server during integration.
- Developed User Experience Model containing Screens, navigation maps and uses cases.
- Developed Sequence, Collaboration and Activity diagrams using UML.
- Developed web pages using JSP, Struts tags.
- Developed the web application using Struts MVC.
- Used Java Script For Client Side Validation.
- Developed Action Classes for Struts framework and implemented java classes for corresponding Strut Actions.
- Developed Session and Entity Beans for the business logic implementation.
- Entity and Session Beans were created using Session Facade Pattern to reduce network calls and enhance transactional capabilities and deployed using BEA WebLogic application server.
- Created SQL queries and procedures for MS SQL Server database.
- Developed ANT scripts to debug and deploy application in the Weblogic environment.
Environment: HTML, JSP, Struts 1.1, EJB, JDBC 4.0, Eclipse 3.0, Web Logic 7.0, MS SQL Server 2005, UML, Java Script, DHTML, XML, CVS, Maven, SQL, PL/SQL.