- Over 8 years of extensive experience in developing web based, client/ server, distributed architecture and enterprise applications using Java/ J2EE technologies in Insurance, Banking, Mortgage and Telecom organizations.
- Ample experience through all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), working experience with Agile (TDD, SCRUM,), Waterfall methodologies and application development.
- Strong experience in developing web - based applications using Java, J2EE, spring, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Spring MVC), Servlets, ORM Framework (Hibernate), JMS (Java Messaging Service), Mule ESB, Oracle and SQL.
- Expertise in using different modules of Spring like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM Spring Boot, Spring security, Spring dependency injection.
- Design and implementation of SOA architecture using JBoss, Fuse ESB and other Microservice technologies.
- Experienced in Struts Framework by implementing Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and EJBs, Action forms,
- Action classes, Form beans to handle user requests.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts, multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Data structures, JDBC and Collection Framework.
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL queries, Stored Procedures for accessing and managing databases such as Oracle 12c/11g, MySQL, IBM DB2 and experienced in using NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with web servers like Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0 and application servers like IBM WebSphere 8.5.5, Oracle WebLogic 12.0, Orion and JBoss Application Server 5.0.
- Experienced in Web designing & development using HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JSP, JSON, JSF and AJAX.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, SOA, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis.
- Extensive experience in using tools like TOAD, PVCS, SVC and ClearCase.
- Exposure to developing J2EE applications using IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Postman, WSAD and NetBeans.
- Experienced in Agile development environment using Agile tools like JIRA.
- Deep understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation.
- Expertise in working with Spring AOP for the transaction management and logging.
- Experienced in writing build scripts using ANT, MAVEN and Gradle.
- Good experience in using version controller tool like CMVC, Git, SVN (Subversion) and CVS.
- Experienced in Designing tools such as UML Rational Rose.
- Capable in taking care of multiple tasks and work effectively both in a group and as individual to meet due dates.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision having solid analytical, critical thinking and communicational skills.
LANGUAGES: Java (J2EE 1.8/1.7/1.6), SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, UML2.0
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: HTML5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, DOM, JSP, AJAX, JSON
WEB SERVERS: Apache Tomcat 7.0/8.0, Web Sphere 8.5.
APPLICATION SERVERS: JBoss 5.0, Oracle Web Logic 12.0, IBM WebSphere 8.5.5, Orion, Glass Fish
WEB SERVICES: SOAP, RESTful, AWS, WSDL
VERSION CONTROLS: CVS, SVN 1.7, GIT 2.2, CMVC
IDE/TOOLS: STS, Eclipse, Rational Rose, SQL Developer, JIRA, Postman, NetBeans, WSAD.
DATABASES: Oracle 12c/11g, MYSQL 5.6, DB2
NOSQL DATABASE: MongoDB 2.4
DESIGN PATTERNS: MVC, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Singleton
METHODOLOGIES: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows, LINUX, UNIX
BUILD TOOLS: Maven 3.3.9, ANT, Jenkins, TOAD, Gulp, Gradle.
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and dependent objects declaration.
- Developed the Business tier with Stateless and Statefull Session beans with EJB 3.0 standards
- Involved in developing web pages using Responsive Web Design for Mobile Applications.
- Worked on Java Transaction API (Java Transaction API) to provide ability to control transaction boundaries programmatically.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring's (IoC) concept.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using spring framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed Presentation and Controller layers using JSP, HTML, Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL, Java Script, Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, JTA, and Persistent layer DAO, Hibernate for all modules.
- Leveraged the AOP features of spring framework to handle exceptions.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and Servletsthat run regularly to load the data into DB2 database from external systems.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Involved in migration of fileservers and development servers including Oracle server into AWS cloud
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Dockers, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Worked with executed unittest cases by using JUNITfor accuracy of code andlogging with log4j.
- Have been involved in building and deployment of the applications by using build tools like ANT, Maven etc.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Worked closely with developers to define and configured application Servers, Virtual Hosts, Web Applications, Web resources, Servlets, JDBC drivers and Servlet Engines as well as deployment of EJBs across multiple instances of WebSphere.
- Created users and groups inLDAPServers and mapping them to the enterprise applications running on WebSphere Application Server
- ImplementedHorizontal and Vertical Clustering, Performance tuning and troubleshooting of IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Applied fix packs to WebSphere Application Server and Portal Server.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Used IntelliJ Maven to write the Selenium scripts and Performed Full Regression Testing of different modules using Selenium.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Experience with unit testing frameworks e.g. Jasmine Protractor Proficient in OOD and Implementation Design Patterns Proficient in Bootstrap or Foundation works.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, Require.js and Node.js.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application RIA to make it look more intuitive.
- Created CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background, CSS3 Transitions.
- Developed Presentation tier as HTML, JavaServer Pages using Struts MVC Framework implementing Struts validator, Tiles and Struts Internationalization
- Developed the components for parsing XML documents using SAX and DOM parsers.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to validate feed files and load data into correspondingEBX5tables.
- Involved in customizingEBX5MDMtool to suite business requirement
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools. Explored Drools modules such as Drools Expert, Drools Fusion, and Drools Flow, which adds event processing capabilities to the platform.
- Designed, developed, tested, integrated, and deployed large numbers of complex rules in rule flows,Drools FusionandDrools CEP and Implemented a highly-scalable vertical and horizontal, performance efficientDrools architecture.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL's.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- ImplementedWeb Servicesusing WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, REST, and WS-Security.
- Involved in consuming, producingSOAPbased web services usingJAX-WS.
- Involved in consuming, producingRestfulweb services using JAX-RS.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end developerto gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Used Apache Axis as the Web Service framework for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Consumed web services which were written using SOAP over XML.
- Developed service class interfaces which interact with the database to retrieve the transaction data.
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements from the users.
- Analyzed Use Case diagrams and created various UML Diagrams like Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Played key role in the design and development of application using J2EE frameworks for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developed the complete infrastructure for messaging using JMS.
- Used TOAD to build and test PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, triggers and functions and involved in performance tuning of complex queries.
- CreatedUnix Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab.
- Developed automated scripts in Shell to ensure daily batch completion and Post batch activities, before releasing the report to the clients.
- Wrote Action classes, Request Processor, Business Delegate, Business Objects and Service classes.
- Played a key role in designing the presentation tier components by customizing the Struts framework components
- Created JSP pages using standard JSTL tags, Struts tags and custom tags.
- Developed and implemented several test cases using JUnit framework and used CVS as version control.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database.
- Coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application.
- Implemented SQL Queries stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL and oracle database.
- Developed the application by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting the production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Responsible for developingUse Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagramsfor the modules using Rational Rose.
- Use of AJAX to make the user interface more dynamic and real time to Customer experience more reliable and fetch data on fly.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX.
- Developed the application using Struts 2.0.8 Framework using Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to implement business logic at the middle tier level.
- Implemented SOA based web services to interact with various applications to perform business operations.
- Utilized CoreJ2EEdesign patterns such as Singleton, DTOs, Data Access Object (DAO) and BO's in the implementation of the services.
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PL/SQL for back end. Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end and deployed the web application in the Apache Tomcat 6.0.
- Used log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications too.
- Gathered specifications for the project and involved in analysis phase.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed JSPs, Action classes and EJBs for user transactions.
- Designed JavaServlets and objects using J2EE Standards.
- Used Entity beans as the model to represent the persistent data and interacted with Oracle database as per MVC Architecture.
- Used HTML, JSP, JSP tag libraries and struts tiles to develop presentation tier.
- Involved in efficient using of multithreading concept for improving CPU time.
- Used JDBC calls in the Enterprise Java Beans to access Oracle Database.
- Used JDBC to interact with Oracle database for storage and retrieval of information.