- 6+ years of Information Technology experience in Software Development and Object Oriented Programming that includes requirement Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of Web Based, Client/Server applications and Database applications.
- Expertise in developing and implementing web applications using Java and J2EE Technologies includes Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, EJB and JNDI.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools.
- Strong working Experience in designing the Front end pages using HTML, CSS, DHTML, JAVA SCRIPT, XML and PHP and Perl
- Experience using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat 5.0, Oracle server, JBOSS
- Used Subversion and CVS source control systems.
- Experience in setting up the JEE enterprise applications and creating domains, managed servers and clusters with WebSphere, WebLogic, and Sun One Application servers. Worked with Oracle8i/9i/10g, and MS Access.
- Worked on Web Application Development using MVC Framework like Struts.
- Involved in getting the Functional/Business Requirements from the Client/Analysts and preparing Detail Design Documents using UML.
- Worked with JBoss, WebLogic application servers, Intelli and Jetty, Apache Tomcat web servers
- Technical experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) Object Oriented and Design(OOD) using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed applications.
- Good experience with unit testing using JUnit
- Experienced with JDBC API to call SQL Queries and Stored Procedures in the Database.
- Designed and Developed Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, EJB, JCA, JMS, JTA, JPA, JDBC, JNDI and Java Mail.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Operating System: DOS, Windows, Unix
Languages: C/C++, Java, J2EE, JSF, Tapestry, MVC, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, JUnit, log4j
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Web Services Technologies: XML, SOAP, WSDL
Application / Web Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, CVS, Subversion, Ant, Maven, Jetty
IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse
Tools: Toad, Rational Rose Enterprise Edition, QTP, QC
Java Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
- Used Spring MVC on the front end using JSP, spring tags, spring validation framework.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Used Hibernate persistence framework on the backend over Oracle 10g database using HQL Queries.
- Responsible for developing Use case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Unified Processing (RUP).
- Involved in Develop the User Interface module using J2EE, JSP Tags, Servlet’s and Spring Framework.
- Designed and edited front end web pages using HTML, PHP, Perl
- Provided development Support for System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production support.
- Developed web services code for the system will either use services in connected applications to perform business operations using SOA Architecture.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages.
- Market QA has become the platform of choice for Quantitative back testing of fundamental data, building and benchmarking portfolios.
- Performed data testing by writing SQL queries.
- Customer Evaluation form, Reports Generation and Search using multiple criteria.
- Used SOAP UI Testing for visual path using WSDL link.
- Used SOAP for exchanging XML based messages.
- Developed WSDL for the Web services basing on business rules and requirements.
- Developed script for creating tables for Oracle according to the business requirements.
- Integrated with JBoss Application Server 5.0
- Involved in communicating with offshore team to resolve the applications production issues and to deliver the best quality application enhancements to the client
Environment: J2se, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate, Struts 1.3, JSP, JSF, Ant, JBoss Application Server 5.0, Web Logic, XML, Xslt, CSS,VSS, Oracle 10g, SOA, Web services, SOAP, Test Director, QTP, Windows 7, UNIX.
- Designed MT-Web application using the JSF Framework.
- Developed the presentation layer withJSP, HTML, CSS and PHP
- Used Tiles to provide a full-featured, robust framework for assembling presentation pages from component parts.
- Developed UI Components for the application using the JSF API’s.
- Used JSF messages for handling the error messages for the applications
- DevelopedJSP as views, Servlets as controllers andJava Beans as Model.
- Extensively used JDBC, for managing Data Source and JDBC Connection Pooling.
- Used Business Delegate for handling server side requests.
- Developed EnterpriseJava Bean component Entities (CMP and BMP) for accessing database.
- Developed EnterpriseJavaBean components (Stateful and Stateless) for handling the Business Logics.
- Implemented Session Bean for maintaining the sessions of the concurrent users in the context.
- Implemented Entity Bean for managing the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Created Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL Server 2005 and Oracle 10g depending upon the client’s requirement.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL for complex Inserts and updates.
- Text processing in web pages using Perl
- Created Custom Tags for generating On- Screen Reports.
- Used Eclipse3.1 for developing the application and CVS for version control.
- Used Log4j framework for log configurations.
- Involved in designing, testing and deploying the modules using Web Sphere Application server 6.0 and WebLogic 6.0 server.
Environment: Java, JSF Framework, Web logic, Web Sphere Application Server, HTML, CSS,Java Scripts, JSP, Tiles, Custom Tags, Servlets, EJB, MS SQL Server 2005, Oracle 10g, CVS,Java Script, JQuery.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Designed the entire web application usingthe Struts MVCframework
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performing Object Oriented Analysis
- Designed the workflow, system architecture, drawing sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams, HTML pages, database schema and tables
- Designed the system using Rational Rose
- UsedStruts MVCandHibernate framework for the development
- Designed and developed the front end using HTML,JSP, PHP
- Designedthe Action componentfor request processing
- Consumed web serviceswith the help ofWSDLfortransfer ofXMLSOAPmessages over HTTP.
- Worked withJMSto handle customer requests asynchronously.
- Worked withJNDIto maintain DirectoryServerStructure.
- Implemented Data Access Object,Value ObjectDesign Patterns
- UsedValidatorFramework to perform validation
Software Development Internship
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.3, Struts 1.0, JSP, JDBC, EJB 2.0, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS, UNIX.