- Over 8 years of experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java, Java Beans, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Apache Struts framework, Spring MVC framework, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax, JUnit, Test Driven Development and Oracle.
- Proficient in Java Multi Threading,, Swing programming.
- Expertise in client-side design and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, JQuery, Angular JS and JSTL
- Excellent working experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (MVC Architecture, Singleton, Factory, Facade, Service Locator etc).
- Extensive experience in Deploying, Configuration on Application & Web Servers such as BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Jetty.
- Excellent experience in the design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) using a Struts Framework, Design Patterns and DAO’s using Hibernate,
- Good Experience in Springs and its modules, SpringIOC, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch programming, Springboot, Spring microservices, Spring JPA.
- Strong working experience using XML DTD and XML Schemas. Experienced in parsing (DOM and SAX) XML using JAXP API.
- Have good knowledge on Single Sign On(SSO) and Identity Management.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ as JMS provider. Experience in Apache Camel integration and EIPs
- Excellent working experience in web-based GUIs development using Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, JSF. Good Experience in using tools like Maven, Ant, and Log4J.
- Experienced in enterprise application integration (EAI) using Spring integration frame work.
- Experienced in web services, SOAP and Rest Web services using various implementations.
- Hands on experience in working with UML, JUnit and TestNG.
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries with development tools like TOAD.
- Good Experience with Agile and Waterfall development methodology.
- Worked on large scale E- commerce projects.
- Good Experience in AWS( Confidential Web Services) and its features like, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, ESB, CloudFront, VPC.
- Good exposure on using various tools like Spring source tool suite, RAD IDE, Eclipse IDE, TOAD, SQL Developer in implementing the applications.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, HTML, DHTML, UNIX Shell, XML, CSS, SQL, PL/SQL.
Servers: Tomcat 8, Glassfish, JBoss4.x, IBMWebShere 8.x, WebLogic Server 10.2.
Methodologies & Frameworks: MVC, Struts2, Java Server Page Standard Tag Library, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, SpringBoot, Spring microservices, spring scurity.
Databases: MySQL Server, Post grès SQL, Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g), Mongo.
Methodologies/Design patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Façade, Singleton.
Java IDE: Eclipse (Galileo, Helios, Indigo, Juno), NetBeans, STS (Spring Tools Suite), RAD, JBuilder, Notepad ++.
Platforms: IBM AIX 4.3, 5L, Windows (XP/Vista/Windows 7), Linux (Fedora & Ubuntu), Mac OS.
Version Control Tools: Rational ClearCase, VSS, WinCVS, RequisitePro, ClearQuest, Git, SVN
Testing Tools: Junit, WinRunner, JMeter, Visual VM, Fiddler, Postman plugin
Cloud Platform: AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB
Build Tools: Maven, Gradel, Ant, Jenkins(CICD Tools)
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Enhanced existing code migration to adopt Spring Boot, Spring micro services, spring Aspectj.
- Worked on spring application framework features IOC container and AOP and integrated spring with Hibernate using the Hibernate Template.
- Used Hibernate object relational mapping on the database schema.
- Implemented JMS layer using IBM MQ and Apache ActiveMQ.
- Decoupled larger services into micro services with in memory db HSQL
- Involved in architecture decisions for front-end technologies
- Used Rest web services to provide server layer for the project.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Demonstrated understanding of centralized (Perforce) and decentralized (Git) RCS
- Jenkins build automation with multi-stage builds.
- Configured, customized and developed e-commerce platform.
- Worked on e-commerce database to develop shopping cart manager.
- Created infrastructure on cloud based platform using AWS and its services like EC2 and RDS
- Executed the test strategies and analyzed test results. Maintained strict adherence to client's prescribed testing guidelines and controlled processes and procedures.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Created the functional point estimation and Responsible for designing user interface using Struts Framework.
- Build test cases using JUnit and carried out unit testing.
- Coded AJAX lookup and callback functions to retrieve person name and policy details for an entered policy code using Direct Web Remoting (DWR) implementation of AJAX
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE 1.4 Servlet, JSP, XML, XSD, XSL, Spring MVC, Springboot, Spring based microservices, Rest and SOAP Web Services, Hibernate, JUnit,, Log4j, ANT, JPA, WebSphere, Web Sphere MQ Series, Apache ActiveMQ, IBM DB2 5.1, IBM DB2 Workbench, Eclipse, AWS, EC2, RDS
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in design and Developed of the entire application using MVC Architecture.
- Prepared the Activity diagrams, and Interaction Diagrams to represent the dynamic view of the system.
- Prepared Class diagram and State Diagrams to represent the static structure of the system.
- Designed and Developed the Application layer using J2EE Application Tier Patterns.
- Experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader.
- Involved in implementing DAO's and services using spring.
- Written Data Access Objects (DAO) and POJOs and .hbm files for registration, login, messages and feedback modules. Used Hibernate for data retrieval from the database.
- Written Hibernate configuration files for EORS web application.
- Coding the JSP pages using Starts HTML, Bean and logic tags.
- Assisted in installation, assembling and maintenance of latest versions of JBoss Application server.
- Developed the application using Eclipse Ganymede.
- Implemented deployment procedures of J2EE applications and code to JBoss Application server.
- Executed processes for installation and maintenance of Apache Web server and JBoss Application server.
- Designed the UI using HTML5, Angular JS, JQuery and CSS.
- Used Ext JS UI components to implement various functionalities, Coded for Various windows, panels, form and tree components, adding custom event on components and implementing their listeners for operation to be performed.
- Implemented UI using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Creating bespoke tools to support and enable Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and system monitoring/reporting; using JSP and Shell Scripts with a MySQL database, harvesting data from various sources and API’s (Spark, Remedy, ClearQuest etc.) to provide consolidated and automated live reports.
- Provided coded scripts for reformatting data and loading in ERP systems by Ruby and CB scripts.
- Supported process automation stapes for automation of manual processes using Ruby applications.
- Deployed the application on a Web Logic server on a Windows XP platform.
- Used for dynamic representation of data on the client side.
- Mentoring the junior developers on design and coding efforts.
- Perform the Code reviews on server side components
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in requirements analysis, and designing of UML diagrams (Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams) using Rational Rose 4.0.
- Used Struts 1.2 Framework for major data entry and verification screen.
- Extensively used Spring 2.0 framework‘s Dependency Injection (DI) for object’s dependency resolution.
- Used Spring AOP’s Declarative transaction management approach to handle transactions.
- Integrated Struts framework with Spring Framework.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 framework as the persistence layer for interacting with Oracle 10g.
- Used various J2EE design patterns, like DTO, DAO, and Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton and Factory patterns.
- Implement the Hibernate second level cache (EH-Cache) mechanism to reduce the data base calls.
- Consumed Web Service for transferring data between different applications.
- Extensively used AJAX for asynchronous loading of Webpages.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institution
- Written complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL.
- Experience in Cassandra Database Configurations and its C++ client libQt Cassandra.
- Used JMS (Java Messaging Service) Publish/Subscribe model for asynchronous communication between different modules.
- Design Client side architecture for UI development using AngularJS.
- Development of modules using AngularJS and HTML5
- Maintained backup schedules for server storage. Read and interpreted UNIX logs.
- Integrating the module with other modules and deploying them on UNIX.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the exceptions and used Clear Case Version Control.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites - Selenium, Jbehave
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
Environment: Java, Servlet 2.4, RAD 6.0, DB2, Struts 1.2, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.2, J2EE, JPA, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0, Web Services, Rational RequisitePro, DOM, SAX JMS, Clear case, Clear Quest, Rational Functional Tester, Manual Tester, XML, AngularJS, wSQL Developer, Casandra DB, Oracle 10g, Windows XP, UNIX.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Designed the application using Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Used Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture.
- Produced web Services so that other applications within Confidential can access them.
- Consumed web Services as per the WSDLs provided by the other applications from Providers.
- Used Hibernate framework as persistence layer.
- Spring framework to auto wire/inject components and also configure the batch jobs and for annotation driven transaction management is used.
- Developed stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Responsible for adding external resources into the server’s class path to simplify the war file configuration.
- Used Blowfish encryption to encrypt the URLs.
- Prepared Ruby codes, programming of web applications and testing services on daily basis.
- Configured Hibernates second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Used SVN locally for revision control and Hudson CI Environment to generate reports (code-coverage, PMD errors and Find Bugs report).
- Configured Data Source and class path for the application server.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for testing.
- Used JProfiler for inspecting memory leaks and performance issues.
- Scheduled multithreaded file transfer to the remote server using Apache libraries.
- Used JUnit for to write unit tests, STIQ for UI testing and JMeter for Black-Box testing. STIQ is an open source testing suite developed by Solutions IQ which is based on Selenium and Fitness.
- Tracked bugs and documented product backlogs using Rally and SharePoint.
- Provided remote support for development team based in WA.
- Used ANT tasks to deploy the application and run automated tests.
- Involved in meetings with users for requirement analysis and design of user interface for the client screen.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML for designing the application.
- Followed the SCRUM framework over the period of the project design, development, testing and deployment.
- Followed the Agile software development process which enables the software to support the regular change of priority/requirements in deliverables
- Used Spring Framework to develop the Web application.
- Used Java Collection components (List, Hash Map) for caching data.
- Involved in getting the data from service layer to presentation layer.
- Displayed the xml content in DHTMLX Grid format.
- Involved in Reading DHTMLX Grid Form data and send to the Business Layer.
- Involved in integrating spring with Hibernate for data access.
- Developed the Business logic in core Java for getting the Stores data.
- Developed Spring DAO classes to manage database transactions using Hibernate.
- Involved in converting sql table data to XML format using Xstream Technology.
- Implemented XML for writing the deployment descriptors.
- Implemented database queries using HQL.
- Implemented Front Controller, Facade and DAO design patterns
- Writing and executing of Unit Tests and Integration Tests for the modules developed
- Developed common user GUI using Java Swing. Used JMenuBar, JMenu, JTimer, JTable, JProgressBar, and JTree and implemented the ActionListeners for all Swing Components in user GUI.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with a RAD tool.
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for send asynchronous notification messages.
- Designed and developed numerous Session Beans and deployed on WebSphere application server.
- Used JMS for sending asynchronous data between the different session beans.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database, delete data and reload data on Oracle9i DB using the Toad tool.
- Wrote Test Cases for Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in testing the complete flow of the modules.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.